Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 - 18:00:40

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Monday, January 31st, 2011 - 18:59:46 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
If you have an idea about what your next fan-fic will be, feel free to share it with us. :D

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 01st, 2011 - 00:51:21 
Inked Cell

Favorite Character(s): Mary Melody
Mary Melody's thesis (part 4 (final) of the Mary Melody series).

My FFN page: https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi
My FiM Fiction page: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/i_am_the_jam
My DeviantarArt page: http://iamthejam.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 01st, 2011 - 04:51:18 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Fifi, Plucky, & Wakko
According to my to-do list, I have a few upcoming stories. While I am still new to this forum and its rules, I'm not exactly sure if these would be acceptable, so there may be some changes if necessary. 8-) Without further ado, here they are:

ENIGMATIC - Shirley the Loon's mystical powers start losing control, causing mayhem. A parody of Stigmata (1999 - Movie).
ACME DIGITAL TV - Buster and Babs (no relation!) host a collection of parodies in high-def. Inspired by the K-ACME-TV & ACME Cable TV episodes.
THE TOXIC REVENGER - Plucky Duck makes his return as The Toxic Revenger after coming across a new rival and a familiar face who plan to wreak havoc.
WACKY TOONSTERS SQUAD - An episodic crossover between Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs, satirizing Upright Citizens Brigade (1998-2000 - TV).
THE MA-TRIX - A parody of The Matrix (1999 - Movie) and based on Atariboy2600's drawings.
THE GARLIC - Becoming disfigured in a vat of garlic soup where he is allergic to, a disfigured toon later causes major insanity within ACME Acres. A parody of The Relic (1995/1997 - Book/Movie).

Last edited by Rapidkirby3k on Friday, May 20th, 2011 - 20:04:53, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 01st, 2011 - 15:58:46 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
I quite liked the Shirl fic would be nice to see her take centre stage for a change , if I could write I would quite like to write a fic set after Jam's Mary saga and before Jose new students to show how the girls reconiled after they fight in the Mary sags with the Jam's permission of course

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 01st, 2011 - 19:03:17 
Sketch

Favorite Character(s): Monty
(Brief warning: Most of these . . . aren't very lighthearted. Also, most of these center more on Animaniacs characters, but have enough TTA characters that I feel they can be counted as TTA fics, too.)

Sunflower: Toons and humans are both dieing out. Disease runs rampant, food is scarce, acid rain destroys almost everything in its path. It's a kill-or-be-killed world, a world that some would do anything to survive in. The story of a pregnant toon searching for her child's father, two brothers searching for their sister, and a lost child searching for family. (Characters: Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Plucky, Fifi, one OC, that's pretty much it; character death, canon characters reproduce). Takes a lot from Adam Rapp and George O'Connor's Ball Peen Hammer.

White Gold: Running from the law and from their pasts, five toons - a drug addict, a young prostitute and her boyfriend, a young toon recently escaped from his abusive "owner," and a kidnapped baby - are riding in a stolen car with no destination. (Characters: Yakko, Wakko, (sort of Dot), Skippy, Elmyra, Monty, some OCs peppered around, but mainly two - the kid and the baby; character death, drug use, suggested things, prostitution) Takes a lot from Adam Rapp's 33 Snowfish

Dinosaur Act: Toons are beginning to take drastic measures to protect Toontown from the hoards of humans seeking refuge from their overpopulated, broken world. Through this, a powerful group - simply naming themselves "Two-Tones," after their "race" - and a closely attached, highly influential cult, Nonnatussism, rise to power, claiming black and white-toned, drawn toons to be the only real toons, and the only ones that belong in Toontown. Recoloring is the only option left for born toons, and martyrdom the only path to redemption for born ones. Families and friendships are tested, thrown aside, and ripped apart, and toons begin to follow the human's path in causing their own extinction. (Characters: Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Buster, Babs, Monty, Elmyra, Bugs, Mickey Mouse (yes), Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Foxy, Roxy, Bosko . . . a lot more; character death, violence (mostly suggested, but some mildly graphic instances), VERY lightly suggested things)

Um, so . . . yeah!

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 01st, 2011 - 19:26:18 
Colored Cell

Favorite Character(s): Bimbette Skunkette
I guess I would make one where I have a dream and it becomes real and I meet Fifi and Stripe who I become friends with. The title will be "Dream or Reality?"

Some of my FAVORITE MLP:FiM characters Image Image Image

And some of my favorite characters Image
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Friday, February 04th, 2011 - 13:48:21 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume
I've got a story lined up, but I never seem to have the time to do it. Anyway, here's my trailer:

NASTY ZOMBIES - It's late evening in the Acme Loo rehearsal room. After a heavy jam session, Buster, Plucky and Kyle(that's my OC) think that the night is over for them. They'll have to think again. For legions upon legions of the walking dead are descending upon the Looniversity, and the three boys are the only people in Acme Acres that still live! But even more strange things are happening inside the school; why are there stencils of guns on the walls?; what's happened to the vending machines in the cafeteria?; what's with the weird, glowing blue machine in the Staff Room?: and how will the boys ever get out of this?

Based off of 'Zombie Mode' from Call of Duty: World at War and Black Ops games. Will contain guns, dismemberment of zombies (nothing too gruesome, though) and a twist ending.

PostPosted: Thursday, February 10th, 2011 - 15:48:24 
Toon

I also got an idea for a return the Justice Us leage league Max returns with other tiny toons villains to forum his verison of the legion of doom , yeah it be a battle royal with chesse

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 - 15:25:52 
Animaniac

I do have one idea for a fan-fic: The story centers around Bimbette and how she not only takes away Fifi's friends, but also her boyfriend Hamton. So now, Fifi challenges Bimbette to a series of events to find out who is the better skunkette.

I might begin the story tonight. The story is called The Return of Bimbette.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 - 15:37:06 
Toon

The bimbette one defeily sounds like fun

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 - 20:54:55 
Animaniac

TinytoonCrazy wrote:
The bimbette one defeily sounds like fun

The first part of the story is posted, if you're interested in reading it.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 - 22:05:28 
Background

Favorite Character(s): Skippy Squirrel
I posted a Skippy centric one like two weeks ago on the death of Slappy and how he goes back into acting to try and get the squirrel name famous again. "And We Proudly Present Skippy Squirrel" is a work in progress thing I've been doing, but I posted a BabsxBuster story before it that I'm pretty proud of.

And before I get any comments on cartoon death, I remind you that the line has been crossed so many times on that, with the Warner parents in Wakko's Wish.

PostPosted: Monday, August 15th, 2011 - 16:16:29 
Animaniac

I'd like to see that story. :)

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, August 16th, 2011 - 01:34:14 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Babs
The Toons' first jobs, post-graduation!
For folk who want to see where the situation came from, Framwinkle has said he can't host my main tales "Spring Fever" and "Loonquest" here or let me link directly, because of their T rating. Can I point out that if you look on the fanfiction.net under Tiny Toon adventures you may find them ? I don't THINK that counts as a direct link :)

Anyway:
Shirley in the military, working for an Abnatural Forces Unit. Think Men In Black \ Ghostbusters. Plucky going not-so-slowly nuts (well, more than usual) sitting on 2 eggs in their nest while his mate hogs the limelight. Babs and Buster are currently filming in Bollywood - yes, Toons can do a 4-hour song and dance routine in one "take", the Indian producers love it!

Also, the reformed Elmyra (as Rymela, International Toon of Mystery) working her Summer job as a bounty-hunter. What else would she do?

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 - 13:32:05 
Animaniac

brithound wrote:
The Toons' first jobs, post-graduation!
For folk who want to see where the situation came from, Framwinkle has said he can't host my main tales "Spring Fever" and "Loonquest" here or let me link directly, because of their T rating. Can I point out that if you look on the fanfiction.net under Tiny Toon adventures you may find them ? I don't THINK that counts as a direct link :)

Anyway:
Shirley in the military, working for an Abnatural Forces Unit. Think Men In Black \ Ghostbusters. Plucky going not-so-slowly nuts (well, more than usual) sitting on 2 eggs in their nest while his mate hogs the limelight. Babs and Buster are currently filming in Bollywood - yes, Toons can do a 4-hour song and dance routine in one "take", the Indian producers love it!

Also, the reformed Elmyra (as Rymela, International Toon of Mystery) working her Summer job as a bounty-hunter. What else would she do?

I wish I could think of something interesting for Hamton to do, but I just can't.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage