Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Friday, May 26th, 2017 - 06:54:04

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Saturday, November 15th, 2014 - 11:19:16 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8079
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Moonlight wrote:
I haven't written any fanfic yet, but if I was to pick a subject to expand on, I will probably go with the classic "character getting his brain fried because of the amazing work load he has gotten himself into".


I'd read it.

I'm thinking about continuing my Tiny Toons/Aristocats story tonight. I have some ideas about the next chapter.

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, November 15th, 2014 - 13:11:10 
Offline
Musical Score
User avatar

Joined: Tuesday, July 09th, 2013 - 12:40:54
Posts: 1541
Location: Acme acres
Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
k

_________________
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep ... o-pogo.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep ... ld--14.png


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, November 15th, 2014 - 14:23:05 
Offline
Pencil Test
User avatar

Joined: Tuesday, November 04th, 2014 - 13:59:19
Posts: 660
Location: Argentina
Favorite Character(s): Rita and Runt
Fifilover wrote:
I'd read it.

I'm thinking about continuing my Tiny Toons/Aristocats story tonight. I have some ideas about the next chapter.


That sounds awesome! Where can I find it?

_________________
I won't fight my own kind... no matter how much they deserve it!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, November 15th, 2014 - 15:04:10 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8079
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
I did two actually.

This one.

http://acmeacres.prophpbb.com/topic1547.html

And this one, which is what I'm currently working on.

http://acmeacres.prophpbb.com/topic1899.html

You'll notice that the grammar in the second one is better than the grammar in the first. Before I did that one, I haven't done a fanfic in so long, so I guess I got a little too excited. :lol: :oops:

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, November 15th, 2014 - 17:07:14 
Offline
Pencil Test
User avatar

Joined: Tuesday, November 04th, 2014 - 13:59:19
Posts: 660
Location: Argentina
Favorite Character(s): Rita and Runt
I'll read them both as soon as I get some extended free time (not my current little bits).

_________________
I won't fight my own kind... no matter how much they deserve it!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, November 15th, 2014 - 18:10:58 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8079
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Okay. That's cool. :)

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wednesday, June 03rd, 2015 - 07:23:12 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8079
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
What if Tiny Toons did a "Tortoise Beats Hare" re-imagining focusing on Buster?

Image

Here's what I'm thinking:

Buster competes in a track meet against a rival from Perfecto Prep who just happens to be a turtle. The turtle beats Buster and it doesn't make him too happy thus leading to a rematch. Is it possible that a rabbit is slower than a turtle or is the turtle cheating?

Just an idea.

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wednesday, June 03rd, 2015 - 14:04:43 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 - 06:18:58
Posts: 5145
Location: The Land That Time Forgot
Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
"The Acme 500", one of the most classic Tiny Toon Adventures fanfictions ever written covered such a concept back in the day. But I don't see why we couldn't have another interpretation of the idea. ;) Might even be able to stick in a Mad Max parody, only, you know, cartoonier. :lol:

_________________
ImageImage

Image

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, August 20th, 2016 - 09:28:51 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8079
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
I'm considering doing a sequel to my Fifi and Hamton: The Saga Continues story. It will be titled "Fifi and Hamton: Meet the Porker Parents" And just like the first story, the second one will also be narrated by Hammy.

Ever since the events that unfolded at the carnival, Fifi and Hamton have been the talk of the school. Now, it's time for Hamton to introduce Fifi to his family. Will they love her as much as he does, even though she's a skunk?

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, August 20th, 2016 - 11:24:59 
Offline
Layout

Joined: Monday, June 15th, 2015 - 08:57:45
Posts: 335
Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
Mr. Magic wrote:
I'm considering doing a sequel to my Fifi and Hamton: The Saga Continues story. It will be titled "Fifi and Hamton: Meet the Porker Parents" And just like the first story, the second one will also be narrated by Hammy.

Ever since the events that unfolded at the carnival, Fifi and Hamton have been the talk of the school. Now, it's time for Hamton to introduce Fifi to his family. Will they love her as much as he does, even though she's a skunk?


Oh, YES! Go for it! :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, August 20th, 2016 - 16:56:09 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8079
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Scarlet95 wrote:
Mr. Magic wrote:
I'm considering doing a sequel to my Fifi and Hamton: The Saga Continues story. It will be titled "Fifi and Hamton: Meet the Porker Parents" And just like the first story, the second one will also be narrated by Hammy.

Ever since the events that unfolded at the carnival, Fifi and Hamton have been the talk of the school. Now, it's time for Hamton to introduce Fifi to his family. Will they love her as much as he does, even though she's a skunk?


Oh, YES! Go for it! :mrgreen:


I'll do just that. I have a pretty good idea of how to start it.

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 - 10:32:21 
Offline
Layout

Joined: Monday, June 15th, 2015 - 08:57:45
Posts: 335
Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
At some point in the future, I was thinking of writing a TTA Fanfiction which touched upon the School Band. I don't think there actually was one during the show's run, so I thought I'd do some world building. It would feature a "Battle of the Bands" between Acme Loo and Perfecto Prep.

Members
Buster Bunny: Trumpet
Babs Bunny: Saxophone
Hamton Pig: Tuba
Fifi La Fume: Harp
Sweetie Pie: Flute
Furball Cat: Violin
Lil' Sneezer: Kazoo
Saul Sheepdog: Trombone
Lightning Rodriguez: Guitar
Arnold the Pit Bull: Bass Drum


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thursday, August 25th, 2016 - 10:14:03 
Offline
Comedy Beat
User avatar

Joined: Monday, January 11th, 2016 - 01:53:22
Posts: 15
Favorite Character(s): Furrball & Fifi
Scarlet95 wrote:
At some point in the future, I was thinking of writing a TTA Fanfiction which touched upon the School Band. I don't think there actually was one during the show's run, so I thought I'd do some world building. It would feature a "Battle of the Bands" between Acme Loo and Perfecto Prep.

Members
Buster Bunny: Trumpet
Babs Bunny: Saxophone
Hamton Pig: Tuba
Fifi La Fume: Harp
Sweetie Pie: Flute
Furball Cat: Violin
Lil' Sneezer: Kazoo
Saul Sheepdog: Trombone
Lightning Rodriguez: Guitar
Arnold the Pit Bull: Bass Drum

I actually did something similar to that in my fanfic, "A Visit From Fifi's Cousins", which you can read here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10222870/1 ... -s-Cousins


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thursday, August 25th, 2016 - 11:23:09 
Offline
Layout

Joined: Monday, June 15th, 2015 - 08:57:45
Posts: 335
Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
cartoonfan93 wrote:
Scarlet95 wrote:
At some point in the future, I was thinking of writing a TTA Fanfiction which touched upon the School Band. I don't think there actually was one during the show's run, so I thought I'd do some world building. It would feature a "Battle of the Bands" between Acme Loo and Perfecto Prep.

Members
Buster Bunny: Trumpet
Babs Bunny: Saxophone
Hamton Pig: Tuba
Fifi La Fume: Harp
Sweetie Pie: Flute
Furball Cat: Violin
Lil' Sneezer: Kazoo
Saul Sheepdog: Trombone
Lightning Rodriguez: Guitar
Arnold the Pit Bull: Bass Drum

I actually did something similar to that in my fanfic, "A Visit From Fifi's Cousins", which you can read here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10222870/1 ... -s-Cousins


Mine will be quite different. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Free Hit Counter
Forum hosting by ProphpBB | Software by phpBB | Report Abuse | Privacy