Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Thursday, July 27th, 2017 - 06:32:48

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 - 13:44:12 
Offline
Layout
User avatar

Joined: Tuesday, August 16th, 2011 - 19:08:45
Posts: 345
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio, USA, Planet Earth
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume, Minerva Mink
For Hamton... now that Plucky's officially whipped (ha ha), Hamton can finally make up for lost ground and find a way to be his own pig (in a good way, I mean). Maybe imitating the late great Billy Mays (sp?) and selling great personal products.

I can only guess what Fifi will be, aside from the perfume selling. Some ideas are the G rated, some are PG to borderline PG-13 stuff... I'm trying to resist the temptation to go beyond the PG-13 ideas.

_________________
"Advice is free, Alexander. Making use of it costs much more!" --Ali the bookshop owner, from King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow

Maverick Hunter D-Boy at your service!

All Hail Shadow! Heroes rise again! Obliterating everything that's not your friend!

ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 - 15:52:45 
Offline
Sketch
User avatar

Joined: Saturday, January 29th, 2011 - 07:26:39
Posts: 196
Favorite Character(s): Monty
D-Boy Wheeler wrote:
I can only guess what Fifi will be, aside from the perfume selling. Some ideas are the G rated, some are PG to borderline PG-13 stuff... I'm trying to resist the temptation to go beyond the PG-13 ideas.

Oh dear.

Well, I'm sure she'd have no trouble finding "beyond PG-13" employment, to say the least...

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, March 24th, 2012 - 14:51:43 
Offline
Script
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 - 17:33:59
Posts: 75
Location: Israel
Favorite Character(s): Babs and Buster Bunny
Another romantic fan fiction about Babs and Buster, I'm just passionate about them alot xD ♥ LOL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sunday, April 08th, 2012 - 07:20:25 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8460
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Taminess wrote:
Another romantic fan fiction about Babs and Buster, I'm just passionate about them alot xD ♥ LOL.

Yeah, I'd like to hear another story about their relationship.

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sunday, April 08th, 2012 - 17:07:14 
Offline
Script
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 - 17:33:59
Posts: 75
Location: Israel
Favorite Character(s): Babs and Buster Bunny
Fifilover wrote:
Taminess wrote:
Another romantic fan fiction about Babs and Buster, I'm just passionate about them alot xD ♥ LOL.

Yeah, I'd like to hear another story about their relationship.

Thanks fifi lover :D. First, i will continue Risu's story as I promised him and then write another story of my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sunday, December 01st, 2013 - 23:05:39 
Offline
Comedy Beat

Joined: Sunday, December 01st, 2013 - 22:54:13
Posts: 23
Location: Altus, Oklahoma
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume
I'm thinking of a Jurassic Park crossover in which the tiny toon gang acidentally go to Isla Sorna (Site B).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Monday, December 02nd, 2013 - 10:28:47 
Offline
Musical Score
User avatar

Joined: Tuesday, July 09th, 2013 - 12:40:54
Posts: 1611
Location: Acme acres
Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
MatthewRK wrote:
I guess I would make one where I have a dream and it becomes real and I meet Fifi and Stripe who I become friends with. The title will be "Dream or Reality?"
reminds me of a story I read once whjen I guy was looking for his grandfather and found out he had found a way into the toonworld(acme acres ) the guy who happened to into tiny toons and in love with fifi finds a fur suit eventually he finds her and non g rated things happen and he ends up stuck int he fur suit with fif but he loves it that way so hes happy

_________________
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep ... o-pogo.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep ... ld--14.png


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Monday, December 02nd, 2013 - 15:44:46 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8460
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
I'm still thinking about writing my other Disney/Tiny Toons fan-fic "The Fox and the Skunk".

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tuesday, December 03rd, 2013 - 02:00:29 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 - 06:18:58
Posts: 5211
Location: The Land That Time Forgot
Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
JurassicTTAfan wrote:
I'm thinking of a Jurassic Park crossover in which the tiny toon gang acidentally go to Isla Sorna (Site B).


That's sort of already happened, and it just so happens to be one of the greatest pieces of TTA fan literature ever written. ;) It's called "Jurassic Duck".

_________________
ImageImage

Image

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tuesday, December 03rd, 2013 - 02:06:51 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 - 06:18:58
Posts: 5211
Location: The Land That Time Forgot
Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Quote:
The Others Town: Fifi La Fume is on vacation in Kansas with both Buster and Babs, and it's autumn. They end up in a city, but nobody's home. It's like everybody left in a hurry, and there was this strange feeling in the air. Why did they leave?


They found out that Gallagher was in town? :P

_________________
ImageImage

Image

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tuesday, December 03rd, 2013 - 02:15:53 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 - 06:18:58
Posts: 5211
Location: The Land That Time Forgot
Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Fifilover wrote:
I wish I could think of something interesting for Hamton to do, but I just can't.


Really? I've always found Hamton to be one of the very most malleable characters in the entire TTA cast. He can play just about any role without feeling out of place. Episodes like "Sepuveda Boulevard" proved it. :ugeek:

_________________
ImageImage

Image

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tuesday, December 03rd, 2013 - 07:05:35 
Offline
Musical Score
User avatar

Joined: Tuesday, July 09th, 2013 - 12:40:54
Posts: 1611
Location: Acme acres
Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
I'm not doing the Hampton x plucky or Hampton c buster or buster x plucky I changed my mind but I am going to do a tta / chip and dales rescue rangers crossover fic general plot line


Chip and dale go out and get lost along with the other rangers in acme acres gadget ends up getting a job at good old aceme loo andtheystay running the service from thier new heafquaters I'm also bring Oswald the lucky rabbit Molly and most of the gummibearsinto this a d to fifilover if I mess up Molly I am sorry

_________________
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep ... o-pogo.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep ... ld--14.png


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tuesday, December 03rd, 2013 - 08:20:13 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8460
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
toonster1 wrote:
I'm not doing the Hampton x plucky or Hampton c buster or buster x plucky I changed my mind but I am going to do a tta / chip and dales rescue rangers crossover fic general plot line


Chip and dale go out and get lost along with the other rangers in acme acres gadget ends up getting a job at good old aceme loo andtheystay running the service from thier new heafquaters I'm also bring Oswald the lucky rabbit Molly and most of the gummibearsinto this a d to fifilover if I mess up Molly I am sorry

IMO, the Hamton x Buster or Plucky story wouldn't have worked out anyway.

And if you want to learn more about Molly, here's her Wikipedia page:

http://talespin.wikia.com/wiki/Molly_Cunningham

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tuesday, December 03rd, 2013 - 08:21:13 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8460
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Injun-Joe wrote:
Fifilover wrote:
I wish I could think of something interesting for Hamton to do, but I just can't.


Really? I've always found Hamton to be one of the very most malleable characters in the entire TTA cast. He can play just about any role without feeling out of place. Episodes like "Sepuveda Boulevard" proved it. :ugeek:

Well, my story about him and Fifi dating proved to be a hit, but what else can I do with him.

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tuesday, December 03rd, 2013 - 10:53:00 
Offline
Musical Score
User avatar

Joined: Tuesday, July 09th, 2013 - 12:40:54
Posts: 1611
Location: Acme acres
Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
will
Fifilover wrote:
toonster1 wrote:
I'm not doing the Hampton x plucky or Hampton c buster or buster x plucky I changed my mind but I am going to do a tta / chip and dales rescue rangers crossover fic general plot line


Chip and dale go out and get lost along with the other rangers in acme acres gadget ends up getting a job at good old aceme loo andtheystay running the service from thier new heafquaters I'm also bring Oswald the lucky rabbit Molly and most of the gummibearsinto this a d to fifilover if I mess up Molly I am sorry

IMO, the Hamton x Buster or Plucky story wouldn't have worked out anyway.

And if you want to learn more about Molly, here's her Wikipedia page:

http://talespin.wikia.com/wiki/Molly_Cunningham
will do reading it now the story will be good

_________________
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep ... o-pogo.png
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep ... ld--14.png


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Free Hit Counter
Forum hosting by ProphpBB | Software by phpBB | Report Abuse | Privacy