Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 - 04:45:26

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sunday, September 26th, 2010 - 17:49:18 
Site Admin

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
Okay, here's a list of rules and characters that are involved in the role play. Hopefully this will make it a bit more organized.

Rules:

1. Each player will be allowed to control 1 Tiny Toon character. More characters may be permitted later on, but for the beginning we'll start with one each.

2. Each player may also introduce and control one other character from a different cartoon, (eg. Spongebob, Gadget Hackwrench, etc.) This character will be enrolling in Acme Looniveristy as a new student. They do not have to be of student age.

3. You must create a simple bio for your character so that other people can know a little bit of basic information about them that would be obvious for anyone seeing them. For instance, if I were to meet your character on the street, I'd be able to see their species, clothing, height, and perhaps some simple personality traits, all without even speaking to them. Posting this information initially will help us all interact with each a little better at the start and act as a reference for what our characters are like. If available, a photo of your character is encouraged.

4. Original characters are not permitted.

5. Any Tiny Toon not claimed by a player may be played by any other players as needed.

6. You can't write for a character claimed by another player.

7. Please keep all discussion of the role play here in this thread so that the role play thread can be left uncluttered and easier to follow.

Here is a simple bio template you can use to create your own character's bio.

Name of the player - Your name here on the forum so we know who's playing who.
Tiny Toon Played - Which Tiny Toon do you claim?

Other character - Are you playing a character from another cartoon in addition to a Tiny Toon? If so, you would list it here.
Picture - If you have a picture of the character, post it first.
Name - The name of your character, and any nicknames.
Show - What show are they from?
Species - What is your character? Skunk? Rabbit? Human?
Sex - Are they Male or Female?
Skin/Fur/Feathers/Etc - Does your character have fur, feathers, bare skin, scales, or what?
Color - What color is their fur/skin/feathers?
Clothing - Do they wear clothes? If so, what? Could include everything from shirts, shoes, hats and even toon gloves if worn.
Hair - Do they have hair? If so, how much and what color?
Eyes - What color are their eyes?
Height - How tall are they? If you don't have a specific height, that's fine. How do they relate to the average Tiny Toon character?
Weight - Are they normal weight, overweight, or underweight?
Glasses - Do they wear glasses? If they wear contacts, you don't have to mention it unless it becomes part of the plot because that's not something someone would know just by looking at them.
Visible Distinguishing Marks - Do they have anything noticable about them that could easily be seen? A cut ear? Bobbed tail? Tatoo?
Posessions - Do they normally carry anything with them? If so, what?
Basic Personality - How do they usually act like? What would someone notice about them after spending a minute with them in the same room, even if they don't interact? Are they shy? Hyper? Angry?

Now for the characters.

-----------
Player - Framwinkle
Tiny Toon Played - Babs Bunny

Other Character:
Name - Daria Morgendorffer
Show - "Daria" from MTV.
Species - Human.
Sex - Female.
Skin/Fur/Feathers/Etc - Skin.
Color - White
Clothing - Daria wears a green jacket, usually partially zipped up, over an old orange t-shirt on top, and a pleated black skirt on bottom. She also wears tall black boots on her feet.
Hair - Daria's hair is auburn (red-brown) and pretty ordinary, meaning she doesn't style it in any way. It comes down to about the middle of her back.
Eyes - Daria's eyes are dark brown so that they usually look black.
Height - 5'2"
Weight - Average, not overweight or underweight.
Glasses - Yes. Daria wears big glasses all the time, and can not see much without them.
Visible Distinguishing Marks - No.
Posessions - Daria caries a small black bookbag.
Basic Personality - Daria generally keeps to herself, but often can not resist making sarcastic comments about various things that she sees going on around her, especially when she is pointing out some kind of hypocrisy. She generally comes off as boring and depressed, but that isn't really true. She just doesn't get excited easily.

---------------

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: Tiny Toons RP?
PostPosted: Sunday, September 26th, 2010 - 17:54:21 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Is this gonna be anything like that other role-playing thread I started?

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, September 27th, 2010 - 03:55:48 
Colored Cell

Favorite Character(s): Bimbette Skunkette
I didnt know you started one FifiLover, can we have the link to it, or can you show us where it is on the forum?

Some of my FAVORITE MLP:FiM characters Image Image Image

And some of my favorite characters Image Image Image

PostPosted: Monday, September 27th, 2010 - 06:21:14 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
MatthewRK wrote:
I didnt know you started one FifiLover, can we have the link to it, or can you show us where it is on the forum?

topic434.html

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, September 27th, 2010 - 12:20:10 
Colored Cell

Oh the conversation thing.

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 - 12:37:02 
Site Admin

Ok, I have an idea. How about we put ourselves into the story as new students at Acme Looniversity and start the RP at our first day at school? You can pick your own species, (including toon human if you want,) write up a simple character bio so other people in the RP know a little bit about you, and then we'll all join Acme Loo.

There have to be a couple rules, though. First, you can't date Fifi, (or any other character.) Yeah, I know. Sorry. But we've got to try and keep things in character, at least at first. If things develop over the course of the RP to where you become good friends with one of the Tiny Toons, then that's fine. But we don't want to get carried away at the start.

Second, you can't write for other people's characters so as not to take them out of character.

Third, you can write for any of the Tiny Toons. You can't claim any of the Tiny Toons to write for exclusively, and they will be available for everyone to play. This way no one will have to wait for another person to write for them, and there won't be any bias in the way a Tiny Toon is played.

Fourth, you must create a simple bio for your character so that other people can know a little bit of basic information about them that would be obvious for anyone seeing them. For instance, if I were to meet your character on the street, I'd be able to see their species, clothing, height, and perhaps some simple personality traits, all without even speaking to them. Posting this information initially will help us all interact with each a little better at the start and act as a reference for what our characters are like.

Do we need any other rules?

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 - 16:37:44 
Colored Cell

Okay Fram, I guess I'll put my human self in, but I want to be like Fifi, so I'm going to be a boy skunk! :D And Fifi herself here on the forum could play herself if that's ok.

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 - 21:30:04 
Site Admin

MatthewRK wrote:
Okay Fram, I guess I'll put my human self in, but I want to be like Fifi, so I'm going to be a boy skunk! :D And Fifi herself here on the forum could play herself if that's ok.

You could certainly be a male skunk. But anyone would be able to play Fifi, just like anyone could play Babs. And I don't mind if you try to get Fifi to like you over the course of the role play, but let's try to keep everyone in character and not let it run out of control.

Also, I suppose people don't have to be themselves in the RP. If you have an original character that you'd like to play, that would be fine, too. But for the time being, let's start off with just one character per person.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 - 23:52:02 
Site Admin

Okay, here's a brief bio form you guys can use as an example.

Name - The name of your character, and any nicknames.
Species - What is your character? Skunk? Rabbit? Human?
Sex - Are they Male or Female?
Skin/Fur/Feathers/Etc - Does your character have fur, feathers, bare skin, scales, or what?
Color - What color is their fur/skin/feathers?
Clothing - Do they wear clothes? If so, what? Could include everything from shirts, shoes, hats and even toon gloves if worn.
Hair - Do they have hair? If so, how much and what color?
Eyes - What color are their eyes?
Height - How tall are they? If you don't have a specific height, that's fine. How do they relate to the average Tiny Toon character?
Weight - Are they normal weight, overweight, or underweight?
Glasses - Do they wear glasses? If they wear contacts, you don't have to mention it unless it becomes part of the plot because that's not something someone would know just by looking at them.
Visible Distinguishing Marks - Do they have anything noticable about them that could easily be seen? A cut ear? Bobbed tail? Tatoo?
Posessions - Do they normally carry anything with them? If so, what?
Basic Personality - How do they usually act like? What would someone notice about them after spending a minute with them in the same room, even if they don't interact? Are they shy? Hyper? Angry?

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 - 23:55:07 
Site Admin

Name - Framwinkle Silvermaple (Fram for short.)
Species - Foxsquirrel (It's not a fox/squirrel hybrid, or anything like that. It's an actual species of squirrel.)
Sex - Male
Skin/Fur/Feathers/Etc? - Fur
Color - His fur is dark orangish-brown except for his tummy, which is more of a light tan.
Clothing - Yes. Fram wears a simple purple t-shirt, but in classic toon tradition he wears no pants. He also goes barefoot.
Hair - A small amount, but it's pretty short, about like Buster's, and the same color as his fur so it doesn't show up much.
Eyes - Blue
Height - Average. About the same as the other Tiny Toons.
Weight - Average. Not overweight, or underweight.
Glasses - No.
Visible distinguishing marks - None.
Posessions - As a student at Acme Loo, Fram carries a plain brown backpack for toting his school books and supplies.
Basic personality - Fram tends to be somewhat shy and keeps to himself.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wednesday, September 29th, 2010 - 13:58:14 
Colored Cell

Name - Matthew (Or Matt for short, but call me Matt)
Species - Human
Sex - Male
Skin/Fur/Feathers - None
Clothing - Orange (My FAVORITE)
Color - Tan-ish
Hair - Black
Eyes - Brown
Height & Weight - Same as Fifi (If that's alright)
Glasses - No
Visible Distinguishing marks - No
Posessions - Blue backpack with my school supplies
Basic Personality - Wants to make new friends, and ask a certain "someone" out on a date, but that will come till later.

Last edited by MatthewRK on Wednesday, November 03rd, 2010 - 13:12:11, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wednesday, September 29th, 2010 - 18:22:33 
Background

Favorite Character(s): Plucky Duck
Name - Louis
Species - Squirrel (Plenty of chances to get a skunk-looking tail with some paint, hm?)
Sex - Male
Fur
Color - brown
Clothes - Red vest, blue shorts.
Hair - none besides fur
eyes - light brown
weight - ??
Height - 3ft 5inch (Assuming Buster and Babs are around 4 or 5 feet tall)
glasses - none
Personality - Naive, fun-loving, slightly hyper.

I think we should each pick one or two students to RP as too. That way we can properly do this.

PostPosted: Wednesday, September 29th, 2010 - 21:33:57 
Site Admin

Louis6578 wrote:
I think we should each pick one or two students to RP as too. That way we can properly do this.

I think it would be better to leave the Tiny Toon characters open for anyone to role play as needed. It'll help things move quicker, and it'll keep them a little more unbiased and unpredictable.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thursday, September 30th, 2010 - 16:10:24 
Background

Favorite Character(s): Plucky Duck
Framwinkle wrote:
Louis6578 wrote:

I think it would be better to leave the Tiny Toon characters open for anyone to role play as needed. It'll help things move quicker, and it'll keep them a little more unbiased and unpredictable.

Don't blame me if we get some sort of "I WANTED TO BE ____" thing. lol

PostPosted: Thursday, September 30th, 2010 - 16:29:29 
Site Admin

Louis6578 wrote:
Framwinkle wrote:
Louis6578 wrote:

Don't blame me if we get some sort of "I WANTED TO BE ____" thing. lol

But that's just it. Everyone can be _____.

We've got three people so far. Anyone else?

Image Image Image