Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Thursday, July 27th, 2017 - 06:32:18

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Friday, August 06th, 2010 - 11:22:25 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
Babs gives the introduction to this episode as Tinkerbunny , after Buster get capturesd by Elmyra , he meet the other pets which have been imprisoned by Elmyra , inculded Fifi, Furball and Tyrone , he helps free them but his reacaputed them but the other helpe resuce him and teach elmrya a lesson.

This was one of the first TTA episodes I can remember watchinh on tv along with Babs in wackyland and Buster and the wolverine , I know this has a poor repution in fans eyes but I actualyl like it there some pretty good gags such as Hampton giving Buster the award for buster death scene, Furball in a rare instence speaking and the plant of the bunnies gagged.

Also it been deabated whever or not out of Orode is a prequal or not since Fifi gets caught by Elmyra in that , though it makes me wonder if Babs or Shirly would have noticed that their friend was missing.

PostPosted: Friday, August 06th, 2010 - 11:43:44 
Colored Cell

Favorite Character(s): Bimbette Skunkette
I've never seen zis episode, so I have no idea what happens. :cry:

Some of my FAVORITE MLP:FiM characters Image Image Image

And some of my favorite characters Image
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Friday, August 06th, 2010 - 14:21:13 
Site Admin

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
MatthewRK wrote:
I've never seen zis episode, so I have no idea what happens. :cry:

It was kind of like a pilot episode in some ways. They introduced some characters, and set up the whole plot with Elmyra catching animals. It also wasn't that great. Being one of the early Kennedy episodes, it has some of the worst animation of the series. It had its moments, but overall it's not one of my favorites.

Basically, Buster discovers that Elmyra has a lot of animals captive at her house in cages, so he goes to free them. He's sucessful in freeing the animals, but gets captured in the process, so then Babs and the other animals that he freed have to help rescue him. They finally do this by tricking Elmyra into a round-the-world marathon, and while she's out they set Buster free. They then decide to teach Elmyra a lesson by making her think she's been sent to the Planet of the Bunnies, where bunnies keep her as a pet so she knows what it's like.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sunday, August 26th, 2012 - 04:55:31 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Buster and Babs Bunny
This was the very first episode produced. It's the first time Buster meets Elmyra and Fifi. Elmyra is less naive and meaner than usual. The gags are funny and it's nice to see the animals teach Elmyra a lesson. Kennedy's animation is good and works well with the final part.

Last edited by toonster on Sunday, August 26th, 2012 - 09:07:32, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sunday, August 26th, 2012 - 07:20:18 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Imagine being a furry creature and trapped in a cage. You don't know if you're going to get out alive.

*Shudders.*

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, April 27th, 2017 - 14:24:39 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
Despite being a good episode, this episode has all the earmarks of an early one. Along with Kennedy's animations being sloppier than usual, Elmyra's more of a jerk and Buster acts like they've never met before. I wonder how the kids at home felt about that?