Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 - 01:19:29

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hare Raising Night
PostPosted: Friday, July 16th, 2010 - 14:40:35 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
Bugs sends Buster on a mission to free some animals from Mad Scientist Gene Splicer into order to do this he get Babs , Plucky and Hamton to help him by saying that they are going to the emmeys.When they get there Plucky falls through a trap and thinks he is get treatment when Splicer wants to experment. While trying to find Plucky Buster accidenly slips why they are actually there Babs is so angry at Buster for liying to her she refused to talk to him again and goes off on her own. While trying to find Plucky , one of Splicer experments Melvin falls in love with Babs, Buster uses this time to free the animals but not before Splicer find them and about tie the gang about a vat of chemicals to turn into somesort of mutated creature, they manged to ecasape and with Melvins help stop Splicer who turns into a bird creature , Babs makes up with Buster and the gang go the emmeys for really

There a couple of great lines in this episode I love how Buster tricks the gang into helping him , I also Babs attempts to get rid of Melvin telling him that she only dates within her own speices, I also liked Splicer line about how Villains also leave the room while have the heros tied to a deathtrap

Post subject: Re: Hare Raising Night
PostPosted: Friday, July 16th, 2010 - 16:17:47 
Site Admin

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
I wish this episode had been animated a bit better, but it was still entertaining. I really don't like how Splicer was drawn, though. He just looks icky. I thought it was a little out of character for Buster not to tell the others about the mission, though. If he'd been honest with Babs upfront, then I think she would have agreed to help him. The whole thing with Melvin was pretty funny, and I like how he got the award at the end. This is also one of the few episodes where Babs wears a different outfit that's not just part of some temporary costume, so I kind of liked that.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 - 15:54:39 
Colored Cell

Favorite Character(s): Bimbette Skunkette
It was amazing how Buster thought that they were taking Babs, Plucky & Hamton to the Academy Awards, but it turns out that they were taking them to rescue the animals that Dr Gene Splicer locked up. Especialy that one creature who was mind controlled by Splicer, but was Babs' friend, so she didnt leave without him, and if I remember correctly the creature broke free of Splicer's mind control, the creature found the place in his heart deep down which was his friendship with Babs, and she got him out of there before the place blew.

Some of my FAVORITE MLP:FiM characters Image Image Image

And some of my favorite characters Image
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Saturday, August 25th, 2012 - 17:20:48 
Script

Favorite Character(s): Fifi, Buster, Bimbette
One of my favorite episodes.

Gene Splicer is hilarious and he reminds me of Herbert West from Re-Animator and sounds like Dan Ackroyd.

Who thinks this episode is inspired by Dr. Moreau and Re-Animator?

Since Bruce Timm did this episode, anyone thinks it influenced that one episode of Batman TAS?