Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Monday, May 29th, 2017 - 19:30:15

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Saturday, March 06th, 2010 - 23:36:43 
Background

Favorite Character(s): Plucky Duck
Framwinkle wrote:
((I'm not sure a check is going to work. After all, checks are made out to a specific person, so it wouldn't do Monty any good to steal it if it's made out to Plucky. He could tax it, but only after Plucky cashed it. And that's another problem. Where in Acme Falls is he going to cash a check for $20M? If there is still a bank in town, it's not going to have that kind of money. Cashing the check would just be an extra step anyway.

If we're going to have it be real money, then it's probably best to just have it be in cash already. There are a few ways this could be handled. A single $20M bill won't work, because again, who in Acme Falls could break such a bill? Small bills, (10's, 20's, 100's) could work. Maybe that's what Hamton is lugging around in the luggage? But then what currency is it in? U.S. Dollars? Pesos? Quatloos? Mabye it sounds like a lot, but Monty could inform them that after it's exchanged for local curency it's actually worthless. That may or may not be true, but Monty could use it as an excuse to help him take it from them. That part isn't necessary, of course, for Monty to tax it. But it might be funny.))

((I dont feel like editing the post. Maybe he can cash it out of town or something.))

PostPosted: Monday, March 08th, 2010 - 22:06:36 
Site Admin

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
Louis6578 wrote:
((I dont feel like editing the post. Maybe he can cash it out of town or something.))

((Okay, but there's one more thing you should consider. I noticed when I went to watch the video to write the next part that "20 million dollar check" isn't really going to fit well in the song.

"I've got a 20 million dollar check today!"

He's got a 20 million dollar check, hooray!"

It's just awkward.))

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 09th, 2010 - 15:09:03 
Background

Framwinkle wrote:
Louis6578 wrote:

((Okay, but there's one more thing you should consider. I noticed when I went to watch the video to write the next part that "20 million dollar check" isn't really going to fit well in the song.

"I've got a 20 million dollar check today!"

He's got a 20 million dollar check, hooray!"

It's just awkward.))

''I WON THE LOTTERY TODAY!'' Plucky sang

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 09th, 2010 - 21:35:31 
Site Admin

Buster and Babs rush to Plucky's side and hold him up between then like a hero, shouting, "He won the lottery, HOORAY!"

"But, like, how did it happen?" Shirley asks.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wednesday, March 10th, 2010 - 13:10:28 
Background

Framwinkle wrote:
Buster and Babs rush to Plucky's side and hold him up between then like a hero, shouting, "He won the lottery, HOORAY!"

"But, like, how did it happen?" Shirley asks.

"No work and all pay!" Plucky sang back as he remembered how he barely did anything while Hamton did practically everything.

PostPosted: Friday, March 19th, 2010 - 07:31:32 
Site Admin

((Sorry this took so long. I haven't had much time for it, and my DVD player was having issues. It should be fixed now.))

"He spent most of his time, inside the arcade." Hamton corrected.

"He took anvils upon the head!" Babs sang, as an anvil fell out of the sky, aimed at Plucky.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Friday, March 19th, 2010 - 15:22:21 
Background

Framwinkle wrote:
((Sorry this took so long. I haven't had much time for it, and my DVD player was having issues. It should be fixed now.))

"He spent most of his time, inside the arcade." Hamton corrected.

"He took anvils upon the head!" Babs sang, as an anvil fell out of the sky, aimed at Plucky.

"I should kill you, you rabbit" Plucky sang as he was hit on the skull with the anvil and plowed into the ground.

PostPosted: Sunday, March 21st, 2010 - 23:14:15 
Site Admin

The whole town then joined in the excitement. "He has more money than a movie star's pekingese!"

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 - 14:45:09 
Background

Framwinkle wrote:
The whole town then joined in the excitement. "He has more money than a movie star's pekingese!"

"All because I won the lottery!" Plucky sang

PostPosted: Sunday, April 11th, 2010 - 08:46:01 
Site Admin

The townsfolk sang as they danced through the streets. "He won the lottery today! He won the lottery, hooray!"

"Fate has smiled upon you despite what you deserve." Hamton sang.

Buster and Babs joined in together, "Congratulations Plucky, you're so rich it's absurd."

"You could have every game they've made." Buster sang.

"You can buy them on Ebay" Babs sang.

"Like, you could play those games both night and day, and still you never would score." Shirley added, dryly, her arms folded.

"He won the lottery today! He won the lottery, hooray!" the townsfolk sang again.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thursday, April 15th, 2010 - 19:10:46 
Background

Framwinkle wrote:
The townsfolk sang as they danced through the streets. "He won the lottery today! He won the lottery, hooray!"

"Fate's smiled upon you despite what you deserve." Hamton sang.

Buster and Babs joined in together, "Congratulations Plucky, you're so rich it's absurd."

"You could have every game they've made." Buster sang.

"You can buy them on Ebay" Babs sang.

"Like, you could play those games both night and day, and still you never would score." Shirley added, dryly, her arms folded.

"He won the lottery today! He won the lottery, hooray!" the townsfolk sang again.

"Now that I'm rich I can finally prance! I can even by our Buster some actual pants! It's like I've got a haypenny..." Plucky sang but then waited for the townsfolk's reply.

PostPosted: Sunday, August 01st, 2010 - 13:32:26 
Colored Cell

Favorite Character(s): Bimbette Skunkette
Townsfolk: But Buster isnt WEARING any pants!

Some of my FAVORITE MLP:FiM characters Image Image Image

And some of my favorite characters Image
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thursday, August 22nd, 2013 - 17:40:58 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
ooc has buster ben taken?