Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Friday, July 21st, 2017 - 16:49:38

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - 13:38:24 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
LittleLooney wrote:
Don't worry, I appreciate all good constructive criticism that comes my way because it helps me learn how to fix any future mistakes. Like when you, Yakkofan4!, pointed out the similarity the last comic had with an existing episode. It's really just the mindless pony bashing that I don't like. I absolutely hate it when people get all up in arms just because some people enjoy My Little Pony.

Speaking of mindless pony bashing, there's this jerk on Deviantart called Bigbuny who spends most of his time endlessly ranting on MLP and Frozen and calls anyone who likes it a braindead, sexist, SJW clopper. Along with giving people insulting, unoriginal nicknames, he has numerous sock accounts that are either variations of Ironbot or Ihate___, who he claims are all different people. The low point was when Iron-Boten and 7Tobnori, 2 of his sock accounts, started replying to each other. After reading it, I was cracking up at the stupidity displayed.

PostPosted: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - 13:48:19 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Yakkofan4! wrote:
LittleLooney wrote:
Don't worry, I appreciate all good constructive criticism that comes my way because it helps me learn how to fix any future mistakes. Like when you, Yakkofan4!, pointed out the similarity the last comic had with an existing episode. It's really just the mindless pony bashing that I don't like. I absolutely hate it when people get all up in arms just because some people enjoy My Little Pony.

Speaking of mindless pony bashing, there's this jerk on Deviantart called Bigbuny who spends most of his time endlessly ranting on MLP and Frozen and calls anyone who likes it a braindead, sexist, SJW clopper. Along with giving people insulting, unoriginal nicknames, he has numerous sock accounts that are either variations of Ironbot or Ihate___, who he claims are all different people. The low point was when Iron-Boten and 7Tobnori, 2 of his sock accounts, started replying to each other. After reading it, I was cracking up at the stupidity displayed.

Hmm. I can tell he has a good life. Yep, he sounds like a winner. :roll:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - 16:09:08 
Toon

I honestly don't get why he does it if he has much better things to do with his life. If only he could understand that he's overreacting to 2 pieces of media that are at the end of the day, completely harmless. Sadly, that might never happen, and he'll still insist that he's right about Frozen and MLP being the downfall of our society.

PostPosted: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - 16:30:31 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny, Dot Warner
Yakkofan4! wrote:
I honestly don't get why he does it if he has much better things to do with his life. If only he could understand that he's overreacting to 2 pieces of media that are at the end of the day, completely harmless. Sadly, that might never happen, and he'll still insist that he's right about Frozen and MLP being the downfall of our society.

Yeah, a show that's encouraged thousands of people to go out and make friends with each other and inspired them to create some of their own original content based on it is a definite sign of the apocalypse. Sheesh, gimme a break. :roll:

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - 16:51:35 
Toon

I find that hilariously ironic. I remember a status Bigbuny, I mean, IhateSJWs did celebrating non-bronies for "resisting the spell" and claiming that bronies are destroying masculinity. If a show about technicolor horses is challenging his masculinity, he probably never had any to begin with. Also, I found this hilarious satire of him on Deviantart done by Mikethehuman113. http://mikethehuman113.deviantart.com/j ... -680839774

PostPosted: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - 20:15:35 
Musical Score

That was hilarious. :lol: I actually think it takes masculinity to be able to admit to loving ponies. There used to be a time when I was ashamed of loving My Little Pony, but nowadays I don't even care if anyone finds out I'm a brony. I even went as far as to admit it in front of my entire speech class last year. :mrgreen:

Also, am I the only one who finds it hypocritical that he thinks MLP has taken away masculinity yet he calls himself Bigbuny? Last I checked bunnies were considered girly too. :lol:

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - 22:46:44 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
LittleLooney wrote:
That was hilarious. :lol: I actually think it takes masculinity to be able to admit to loving ponies. There used to be a time when I was ashamed of loving My Little Pony, but nowadays I don't even care if anyone finds out I'm a brony. I even went as far as to admit it in front of my entire speech class last year. :mrgreen:

Also, am I the only one who finds it hypocritical that he thinks MLP has taken away masculinity yet he calls himself Bigbuny? Last I checked bunnies were considered girly too. :lol:

I'd expect someone named "Bigbuny" to have one of those "George is my friend" type voices. :lol:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 - 04:58:19 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Dot, Fifi, Gogo
I always thought that first line could be modified to be "You gotta be a man to like ponies..." :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 - 05:56:10 
Toon

LittleLooney wrote:

Glad you liked it. I could totally see him doing that. Also, I agree about what you said about masculinity. Masculinity is not about disliking girls stuff, but about being mature and having courage which is the opposite of Bigbuny.

PostPosted: Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 - 00:43:45 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Yakkofan4! wrote:
LittleLooney wrote:

Glad you liked it. I could totally see him doing that. Also, I agree about what you said about masculinity. Masculinity is not about disliking girls stuff, but about being mature and having courage which is the opposite of Bigbuny.

real men are bunnies apparently. :roll:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 - 06:05:42 
Toon

Either that, or robots made out of iron. Also, I think that the Ironbots are actually androids sent out to troll Deviantart, with the designated numbers and same idiotic mindset.

PostPosted: Friday, June 02nd, 2017 - 11:24:06 
Musical Score

Well, I just had my first ever encounter with bigbuny. You were right, Yakkofan4!, the guy's a total nutcase! :lol:

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Friday, June 02nd, 2017 - 13:06:10 
Toon

Thanks for agreeing with me! I knew he was a nut ever since he started his first sock account whining about the same 2 things. Also, do you remember what he said to you? I bet it was something unintentionally hilarious!

PostPosted: Friday, June 02nd, 2017 - 15:00:30 
Musical Score

Sure, I can show you the whole thread. Have fun laughing your head off! :lol:

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Friday, June 02nd, 2017 - 15:22:50 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Injun-Joe wrote:
Yakkofan4! wrote:
LittleLooney wrote:

real men are bunnies apparently. :roll:

You got it.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage