Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Monday, August 21st, 2017 - 09:56:52

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Friday, January 22nd, 2010 - 15:20:44 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
If you could make up your own TTA episode, what would it be about?

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Last edited by Mr. Magic on Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 04:46:19, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Friday, January 22nd, 2010 - 21:43:00 
Inked Cell

Favorite Character(s): Mary Melody
Probably something like Sadie Hawkin's Day. I wonder if Fifi would ask Hamton or Calamity...

My YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/user/thejamakanumbuhi
My FFN page: https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi
My FiM Fiction page: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/i_am_the_jam
My DeviantarArt page: http://iamthejam.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 04:58:41 
Animaniac

The J.A.M. wrote:
Probably something like Sadie Hawkin's Day. I wonder if Fifi would ask Hamton or Calamity...

Yeah, or if Babs would ask Buster. If they do go to the dance together, then at least Buster will be ready with his dance steps. Which he got from Bugs Bunny.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 08:19:16 
Site Admin

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
Fifilover wrote:
The J.A.M. wrote:

Yeah, or if Babs would ask Buster. If they do go to the dance together, then at least Buster will be ready with his dance steps. Which he got from Bugs Bunny.

Actually, given how they usually handled Buster in the show, I imagine he'd be terrified of Babs asking him to the dance, and would probably spend most of the cartoon finding creative ways to avoid her. This of course would annoy Babs to no end. Maybe she'd end up employing the help of Elmyra to catch him? ;)

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 08:38:11 
Animaniac

Framwinkle wrote:
Fifilover wrote:
The J.A.M. wrote:

Actually, given how they usually handled Buster in the show, I imagine he'd be terrified of Babs asking him to the dance, and would probably spend most of the cartoon finding creative ways to avoid her. This of course would annoy Babs to no end. Maybe she'd end up employing the help of Elmyra to catch him? ;)

Maybe, but she'll probably be too busy trying to beg Montana Max to go to the dance with her,

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 10:50:24 
Inked Cell

Favorite Character(s): Mary Melody
Plucky would do the opposite, ALWAYS be in Shirley's way to get her to ask him, and in the end, she wouldn't choose him nor anyone because of a soothsayer's conference out of town she would be attending.

Another episode: Bloopers of the series!! :D

My YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/user/thejamakanumbuhi
My FFN page: https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi
My FiM Fiction page: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/i_am_the_jam
My DeviantarArt page: http://iamthejam.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 14:22:22 
Site Admin

The J.A.M. wrote:
Plucky would do the opposite, ALWAYS be in Shirley's way to get her to ask him, and in the end, she wouldn't choose him nor anyone because of a soothsayer's conference out of town she would be attending.

Yeah, I could see that happening. :)

Quote:

Oh! That would be totally awesome! I love bloopers! Especially intentional ones! ;) I'm not sure they could fill a whole show with them, but then again, maybe they could? I would love to see them try!

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 14:28:26 
Site Admin

I'd still like to see them do another Christmas episode, one that's more skit oriented, rather than with a big plot like they had in the original. The Christmas episodes for Animaniacs were always some of my favorites for that show, and it bumbed me out that Tiny Toons didn't really get to have as much fun with it as Animaniacs did. Then they could do my 12 Days of Christmas idea, too.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 14:40:15 
Animaniac

I would like to see an episode where Montana Max's dad loses his job and he and his family discovers what it's like to be poor.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 15:18:29 
Site Admin

Fifilover wrote:
I would like to see an episode where Montana Max's dad loses his job and he and his family discovers what it's like to be poor.

His dad wouldn't have to loose his job. He could just ground Monty and cut off his allowence.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 - 15:31:10 
Animaniac

Framwinkle wrote:
Fifilover wrote:

His dad wouldn't have to loose his job. He could just ground Monty and cut off his allowence.

Or they could just do an episode where Monty and his family stays at Elmyra's house until they get their financial problems solved. After all, his mom did say in My Dinner with Elmyra that his family and her family were friends.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sunday, January 24th, 2010 - 06:06:49 
Sketch

Quote:

Well a similar episode already exists. Monty keeps wrecking all his toys. His parents get fed up with this and take all the toys he owns leaving him in an empty room. Then he atempts to buy new toys but then Dad takes action and rips his credit card to shreds. He then gets bored, really bored, and discovers his lost imagination in the form of his mini self. I don't remember much after that.

PostPosted: Monday, January 25th, 2010 - 16:16:40 
Inked Cell

Framwinkle wrote:
Quote:

Oh! That would be totally awesome! I love bloopers! Especially intentional ones! ;) I'm not sure they could fill a whole show with them, but then again, maybe they could? I would love to see them try!

Yeah! I love bloopers!!

Pinky & the Brain had a similar segment on one episode. It was even hosted by Dick Clark pre-stroke! pretty funny stuff. don't know if they were real or not.

My guess is that you'd mostly want fake bloopers. If it's anything like wubbzy, they didn't blooper too much & when they did it wasn't funny (unless they were ad-libbing. I have a wubbzy f-bomb, Daizy getting a little too friendly with wubbzy, & a racist Santa that'll never see the light of day sitting on my work computer). & the one time there was a semi-funny outtake, Bob didn't want me to release it to the YouTube site since he was afraid of offending the actors. While I haven't met Laura-Jill or Carlos, I have a feeling that the other two that I have met would find it funny & not get offended - but you never know. It might be the same thing with this type of situation.

=================
================================================================
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Monday, January 25th, 2010 - 16:47:04 
Animaniac

Since there has already been an episode about smoking and drinking, why don't they just do an episode about gambling? I bet that hasn't been done before. No pun intended.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, January 25th, 2010 - 22:59:33 
Sketch

Fifilover wrote:
Since there has already been an episode about smoking and drinking, why don't they just do an episode about gambling? I bet that hasn't been done before. No pun intended.

In the episode "Real Kids Don't Eat Broccoli" Plucky couldn't stop playing some kind of virtual boxing game. Also, in some other episode, there was a whole song about people wasting money in the arcade. Can this be interpreted as a warning about evils of gambling? :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next