Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Sunday, May 28th, 2017 - 08:23:58

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Monday, October 15th, 2012 - 00:44:56 
Background

Favorite Character(s): Skippy Squirrel
"Out-of-Character Day"

A handful of the toons get their personalities swapped, such as Plucky and Hampton, Elmyra and Babs, Buster and Montana.

PostPosted: Monday, October 15th, 2012 - 14:06:09 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Wow, I can't believe this thread is almost at 100 posts!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, October 18th, 2012 - 06:02:46 
Animaniac

An episode with three shorts inspired by some of Steven Spielberg's greatest movies such as Jaws or E.T.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, February 18th, 2013 - 18:09:26 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Dot, Fifi, Gogo
This might not have taken up a whole episode, but I would have liked some kind of parody of or tribute to Jefferson Airplane, which could have Babs as Grace Slick. I bet they could have a lot of fun with the song "White Rabbit".

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 - 10:12:36 
Animaniac

I kinda wondered what an episode featuring that song would be like.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wednesday, October 14th, 2015 - 16:06:58 
Animaniac

Plucky, Who?

It would be a half-hour episode. Plucky gets amnesia, and he becomes a not-so-obnoxious duck.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, October 24th, 2015 - 17:40:47 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
Here are several of my ideas.
Scents of identity: Fifi goes through an identity crisis with Plucky selling her personality types.
Con man canine: Elmyra adopts Shep from Fresh Airdale to keep furball company.
Tiny toons spin-off showcase: An executive pitches spinoffs to the Tiny toons cast.
Birthday bashed: Baby plucky celebrates his 5th birthday at My Gym.
Clash of the comedians: Dotty duck, a new student joins acme Loo and is even funnier than Babs leading them to a comedy duel.
Mental mix-up: Furball recounts his encounters with Sweetie and Sneezer to Scratchensniff in clip show form.
Bird brained elmyra: To ditch Elmyra, Buster and Babs trick Elmyra into being an woodpecker, making her more annoying.
Mutton compares to you: Calamity hunts a wise guy sheep in a retelling of Borreguita and the Coyote.
That's edutainment: The AAFC forces the show to be educational, leading them to create Elephant issues.
Back out in the outback: Dizzy vacations in Taz-mania with Elmyra going along for the ride.
This is a test: Babs tries to take a test, but is distracted by a drama exercise stuck in her head and cheating classmates.
The end is near: Shirly predicts that the world will end in 2012 leaving acme acres in panic.
Plucky's big break: Buster and Babs help Plucky break out of Elmyra's house after the events of the Spring break Special.
Talking Turkey: Plucky tries to save his thanksgiving turkey from his turkey hungry parents.
Dine and punishment: Furball tries to catch Sweetie only to anger a punishment giving bulldog.

Last edited by Yakkofan4! on Saturday, April 02nd, 2016 - 17:12:00, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thursday, February 18th, 2016 - 16:53:48 
Toon

Here are some more ideas.
Hamton gone bad: Tired of being pushed around Hamton tries to be assertive but ends up becoming mean.
Ewe thief: Plucky teaches Calamity how to steal sheep while getting around the sheepdog.
Brawl in the family:Due to being part of the Winslow family, Sneezer is forced to harass Furball.
Hypno-teased: Babs tries to hypnotize Elmyra into being a bunny to teach her a lesson which ends up making Elmyra like Babs.
Fan clubbed: An overly obsessed Tiny toons fan chases after Fifi.
That smarts:After getting hit too hard with a mallet, Gogo becomes smart only for everyone to want the old Gogo back.
Job of a Loaf-time: Plucky decides to take up selling bread as a summer job, but faces competition with the Breadwinners.
Flu the coop: Furball tries to catch Sweetie as a remedy for his flu but Sweetie has other ideas.
Plucky's night out: Plucky skips youth worship to go to a party only for Gogo to teach him a lesson.
Hooked duck: Plucky and Hampton decide to play hooky but their guilt catches up to them.
Poultry in motion: Furball tries to steal chicken at a farm but gets captured by Henery hawk thinking he's a chicken.
Turning the anvils: Plucky conducts an Anvil chorus session for Buster and Babs for revenge on what happened last time.
Anti social media: Babs begs her mom to give her an Instagram account but ends up getting cyber bullied.
Stand-up for yourself: Acme Loo host an open mic night for it's students but Babs can't think of new material.
Primal pussycat: Furballs call of the wild leads him to pursue wild game, which is tougher than it looks.
No ifs ands or butts: Plucky is falsely accused of taking a picture of Bugs' butt and has to prove his innocence.

Last edited by Yakkofan4! on Thursday, June 02nd, 2016 - 11:46:36, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thursday, February 18th, 2016 - 21:19:33 
Animaniac

Planet of the Creatures

A Planet of the Apes parody where Elmyra is imprisoned on a planet where animals rule. It all happens in a dream.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016 - 16:23:27 
Toon

Great idea! Elmyra would be so traumatized that she would treat her animals with care. In case you forgot I wrote another idea list last year. Which ones were your favorite?

PostPosted: Saturday, March 26th, 2016 - 12:58:52 
Toon

Here are some more ideas.
Hamton in love: Plucky tries to help Hamton impress a girl with comic results.
From Dad to worse: Plucky's joke loving dad comes for a visit, to Plucky's annoyance.
Shtick to it: When Babs' impressions go stale Plucky tries to help her find her new shtick.
Babs to the future After the new millennium party Babs dreams of what the future will bring.
Mama's condor: To get meat for his mom's mystery carcass pie Concord goes after Babs Bunny.
Drip along Plucky: Drip along Plucky unsuccessfully tries to defeat Nasty canasta in the old west.
Just be 'cuz:Buster and Babs' cousins Bert and Becky come for a visit, to their annoyance.
A Christmas Monty: Tired of Monty's stingy ways, Buster disguises himself as a ghost to scare him into reformation.
Woo for two: Furball and another cat fight over Sweetie so they can give her as a gift to their girlfriend.
Duck scoop: Plucky starts writing a for the school newsletter but a misunderstanding leads him to write that Fifi and Furball are lovers.
Going Dotty: After Shirley dumps him, Plucky falls in love with Dotty Duck but her wackiness proves to be too much for him.
A hunting Calamity: Calamity tries to trap Buster with his inventions for dinner but Buster outwits him.
An Ark lark: Buster and Babs board Noah's ark and annoy Noah the whole trip.
Just say no to birds: Furball joins Birds Anonymous, leaving Furball to to find a new taste sensation.
Plane crazy: Baby Plucky goes on his first plane ride, gaining an obsession to looking out the window.

Last edited by Yakkofan4! on Saturday, April 02nd, 2016 - 15:05:32, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Saturday, March 26th, 2016 - 17:35:35 
Animaniac

I really like:

Hamton In Love. What could Plucky possibly know about romance? :lol:
From Dad To Worse. Dads embarrass their kids and vice versa.
A Christmas Monty. I love A Christmas Carol and a Tiny Toons rendition sounds like a good idea.

Here's another idea I have:

Easter Bunny, Schmeaster Bunny:

Babs and Buster go into their boss Steven Spielberg's office one day, and he suggests an episode idea where the rabbit duo go looking for the mythical Easter Bunny. They haven't believed in him since they were younger, so would they agree to do this episode?

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 - 11:46:18 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
Now thats Amore hiariasing adventure: FiFi signs up for an online dating webste becuase she is still looking for romance, Upon finally findingsomeone who claims they are not only a skunk but also friends with PePe Le Pew she decides to mee thim only to discover it was a terrible person and it takes Babs and shierly to save her. It would be a good episode formatted a lot like One beer to many or the smoking episode teaching the dnagers of giving out personal info and straner daner and child endangerment and such.

Ink spill: When plucky accidentally spills ink all over a cell he is messed with by Daffy ala duck a muck becuase he tries to teach him a lesson .

Busted: Buster decides to go out partying and sneak into a club he is cuaght by bugs becuase he notices he isnt suppoused to out this late hillarity insues as e tries to avoid bugs

Elmyra in rabbit land: Elmyra i forced to read alice in wonderland as part of a project and falls alsseep and dreams of getting sucked into wonderland, its then discovered it wasnt ad dream as she had been captured an d hpnotized by plucky in an attempt to save his skin for not doing his project

Pluckys big Adventure: Based ont he game of the same name he time travels in order to avoid doing his homework however things backfire and it is dicovered plucky has not onluy ruined his chances but also turned himself into ao neandrathal.

Toons choice awards: Parody of teen choice awards. tons get picked and each one is awarded and ala kids choice they get hurt if they get picked but instead its an anvil

:Baby tiny toons.: This is a tak eon baby looney tunes with the tiny toons cast.

PostPosted: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 - 12:49:48 
Toon

Mr. Magic wrote:
I really like:

Hamton In Love. What could Plucky possibly know about romance? :lol:
From Dad To Worse. Dads embarrass their kids and vice versa.
A Christmas Monty. I love A Christmas Carol and a Tiny Toons rendition sounds like a good idea.

Thanks! I got the idea for Hamton in love because I really like the relationship Plucky and Hamton have together. Since Plucky wouldn't know any thing about romance, I combined those 2 aspects to make it. I got the idea for From Dad to Worse from Nickelodeon's dad joke PSA. I realized what would happen if Plucky had to deal with a joke loving dad and though they it would be a good concept. I have to thank you partially for A Christmas Monty. In one thread, you said that unless the only way for Monty to change would be for if Monty had a Scrooge like experience.

Last edited by Yakkofan4! on Tuesday, April 12th, 2016 - 15:36:58, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 - 15:30:57 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
I have another idea

Straight outta Acme acres: It tells the story of how the crew came to be in acme acres and how tiny toons got started in the style of straight outta compton

Straight outta hampton: Parody where it tells hamptons life story and why hes obsessed with cleaning

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next