Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 - 20:22:34

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 - 16:32:33 
Tiny Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
Good idea! I like that your finally giving them an official backstory along with the parody element. Still they already had a backstory with the Looney beginning so we would have conflicting canon. Did you like any of my idea from my 3 lists? Which ones did you like?

PostPosted: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 - 16:33:23 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
toonster1 wrote:
I have another idea

Straight outta Acme acres: It tells the story of how the crew came to be in acme acres and how tiny toons got started in the style of straight outta compton

Straight outta hampton: Parody where it tells hamptons life story and why hes obsessed with cleaning

It's always Straight Outta somewhere.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 - 18:19:47 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
Yakkofan4! wrote:
Good idea! I like that your finally giving them an official backstory along with the parody element. Still they already had a backstory with the Looney beginning so we would have conflicting canon. Did you like any of my idea from my 3 lists? Which ones did you like?
I liked the bulk of the m though i espcially liked the one about furball fighting over sweetie becuase it remidns me of tom and jerry

and as for the backstory they did the same thing technically with the baby plucky episodes so... But my idea is mroe of a parody which is meant to eplore hampton more becuase they dont entirely explain wy hes sucha neat freak or how he got into acme acres in the first plce if anything its more for comedy not for cannon
Mr. Magic wrote:
toonster1 wrote:
I have another idea

Straight outta Acme acres: It tells the story of how the crew came to be in acme acres and how tiny toons got started in the style of straight outta compton

Straight outta hampton: Parody where it tells hamptons life story and why hes obsessed with cleaning

It's always Straight Outta somewhere.
lol

PostPosted: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 - 19:09:18 
Tiny Toon

Thanks! That episode was to be a homage to the cartoon, "A Gruesome twosome"and Bob Clampett. In that one, 2 cats are fighting over a girl cat. She makes a deal with them that the cat that brings her a bird will be her girlfriend. Since this short inspired John K for Ren and Stimpy, the cat Furball fights with over Sweetie was going to be a parody of Stimpy. Also, for your idea, since its a parody I can forgive any inconsistencies.

PostPosted: Sunday, March 27th, 2016 - 20:04:40 
Musical Score

A stimpy parody would be hiallarious i can picture it now a cat wit a dunce cap and a tag that reads if found please returns to rh

PostPosted: Monday, March 28th, 2016 - 16:32:36 
Tiny Toon

LOL! I could totally see that! They could even get Billy West to voice him! The irony of it is that Jon K actually hates Tiny Toons and called it blasphemous to the name of Looney Tunes. The idea of a Stimpy parody came from a commentary where he said that A Gruesome twosome inspired him to create Ren and Stimpy.

Last edited by Yakkofan4! on Saturday, April 02nd, 2016 - 15:33:01, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 29th, 2016 - 13:43:33 
Musical Score

yEAH

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 29th, 2016 - 19:27:59 
Tiny Toon

What does your reply mean? Since you didn't give any context, I can't understand it.

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 29th, 2016 - 20:26:07 
Musical Score

I was agreeing with you apologies

I hae another idea for an episode

Apples 2 Apples: Buster beigns ordering from a mail order catolog that sells apple products(or somehting similar ) and it eventually leads to him becoming a mindless slave for the corporation its up to luckys greed to ave them as hes the only one reedy enough to read the fine print and understand where the money goes and how he can ge tsome

PostPosted: Thursday, March 31st, 2016 - 16:17:51 
Tiny Toon

Great idea! The premise is funny, and Plucky's greed helping the situation is a good twist. Ironically, I'm typing this on an Macbook air. How do you feel about the Apple corporation?

PostPosted: Saturday, April 02nd, 2016 - 15:21:50 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
A Tiny Toons/Animaniacs crossover.

It's true that the characters have crossed paths before, but I was thinking along the lines of a half-hour show.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, April 09th, 2016 - 17:43:05 
Tiny Toon

Here are more ideas
Fowl play: After an ouija board claims Fifi's secret lover is Fowlmouth, Fifi tries to become unrefined to impress him.
In the nick of time: The Tiny toons are moved to Nick but the executives order changes, to their annoyance.
Fast as lightning: Elmyra orders Furball to catch Lightning Rodriguez, but he's too fast for Furball.
Chaos ensues: Calamity has to babysit his brother Chaos but he keeps getting into trouble.
Getting testy: Plucky tries to help Hamton pass a test, but his strategies fare less than stellar.
Pipe down: Furball uses a flute to lure Sneezer into his clutches but Sneezer's ear infection leaves him immune to it.
Baby face: The Tiny toons switch lives with the Baby looney tunes, but dislike their new lives.
The 7 minute itch: A camper flea resides on Furball but his fear of baths make him try to resist scratching.
Something fishy: Furball tries to eat a tough guy goldfish but his attitude is too much for Furball
It's a mice day: To keep his home, Furball has a mouse scare his owner so Furball can catch him over and over
Brotherly love: Jealous of her baby brother Mortimer, Babs begins to act like a baby.
Insomniac Plucky: Fearing detention if he's late again, Plucky tries and fails to get a good nights rest.
The Duck Knight: A desperate mob allies themselves with the Jackster to defeat Batduck.
Toon titans: Tired of Batduck's big ego, Decoy retires and forms his own superhero team, the toon titans.
Depths of a salesman: Plucky as a salesman tries to sell Monty his insurance policy but his attempts fail.
The Duck Knight rises: After an 8 year retirement Batduck sets out to defeat Bone, a dog version of Bane.

Last edited by Yakkofan4! on Saturday, April 16th, 2016 - 14:42:41, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8