Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Friday, July 21st, 2017 - 10:38:30

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Saturday, March 04th, 2017 - 13:38:54 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Today, (Or tonight at least.) I'm going to do a short story about Bedtime Bear helping a troubled child get to sleep. I think it'll be a sweet short story.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, March 04th, 2017 - 14:06:42 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
That sound really adorable can't wait to read it

PostPosted: Sunday, March 05th, 2017 - 20:15:31 
Animaniac

Goodnight

On a stormy evening in Marshtown, the people of this normally peaceful community were trying to sleep. But June couldn't. She was hiding under the covers because the thunder and lightning scared her. The poor thing shook like a leaf. She needed a good friend to help her get over her fear. And one was on the way. Bedtime Bear, who was wearing a poncho and holding a little bag, arrived at her bedroom window. "Oh, no! I gotta help her! Sleep is very important!" He said as he knocked on it and June came out from under the covers and saw him floating outside. She opened the window and asked "Who are you and what're you doing out in this weather?" "I'm a Care Bear. I care about you. My name is Bedtime Bear." "My name is June." She responded as she let Bedtime in her room and quickly closed the window due to her fear. "And I'm scared of thunder and lightning. I guess I'm just a sissy." she said, feeling sorry for herself. "No you're not, June." Bedtime said, trying to help June feel better about herself. "Lots of kids are afraid of thunder and lightning. It's perfectly normal." "Well, what can I do to overcome my fear, Bedtime?" "You have to realize that the hard storm can't get you because you're safe indoors." "That's true. What's that's in your hand?" He untied the knot on the bag and showed her the sparkly sleeping powder inside. "It's sleeping powder. You can use this to help you sleep at night." "Okay, I'll try it." June said willingly. "Pretty soon you won't need the powder because you'll be able to sleep without it." "I hope you're right, Bedtime Bear." Suddenly, crying was heard from another room. "By the way, my baby sister Cora could probably use some help sleeping too. She has much as trouble as I do. Could you please help her?" "I'll gladly help her." "Thanks for everything, Bedtime Bear. You're a real friend." "Remember, June: You're never alone as long as you have a Care Bear by your side." June got back in bed and Bedtime tucked her in. He was about to sprinkle the powder. "Ready?" he asked. "Ready." "Here goes." He sprinkled a little bit of powder on her face and she yawned and went right to sleep. "Sweet dreams, June."

Bedtime left June's bedroom and went to Cora's room, who was still crying. "Hi, Cora." Bedtime said in a friendly tone. "Don't cry. My name is Bedtime Bear and I'm here for you." Cora's crying got softer as Bedtime picked her up from her crib and wiped her tears with his blue, furry finger. "How about I sing you a lullaby? Would that make you feel better?" Cora stopped crying and started cooing and smiling. Bedtime sat in a rocking chair with Cora as he hummed Brahms' Lullaby to her gently as he rocked the chair back and forth. The baby went to sleep and the harsh storm stopped. The power of caring prevailed once again.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, March 06th, 2017 - 16:20:45 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
Aw lovey and adorable fic such sweetness

PostPosted: Monday, March 06th, 2017 - 17:56:38 
Animaniac

Glad you enjoyed it because I have another story planned:

Birthday Boy Blues