Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 - 19:58:55

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Saturday, February 18th, 2017 - 15:18:20 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
One of the unfinished drooped plots in Freakazoid is the Freakazette not much is known about expect she was going to be a female freakazoid

PostPosted: Monday, March 06th, 2017 - 19:32:03 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
Speaking of underdeveloped female counterparts to make superheroes, there was Dani Phantom from Danny Phsntom. Had the series gone on and the gave her more episodes, she would've been accepted by the Fentons and become Danny's little sister. Alas, the series was canceled, so that never happened.

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 07th, 2017 - 17:08:28 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
That darn GS ball!!!!!!!!!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 07th, 2017 - 19:07:36 
Toon

In My Life as a Teenage robot, Sheldon and Jenny were going to get together, according to Rob Renzetti, but the series was cancelled before that could happen. Considering how polarizing Sheldon is, I'm kind of glad that didn't happen.

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 07th, 2017 - 19:48:11 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
This past year, the infamous mystery surrounding Max and Ruby's parents was solved.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, March 07th, 2017 - 20:22:56 
Toon

Since I never saw the show, what happened?

PostPosted: Wednesday, March 08th, 2017 - 08:36:28 
Animaniac

A lot of people could never figure out why, but Max and Ruby lived on their own. Without parents around.

But as soon as the parents were revealed, the creator said this:

"We don't see Max and Ruby's parents, because I believe that kids resolve their issues and conflicts differently when they are on their own. The television series gives kids a sense about how these two siblings resolve their conflicts in a humorous and entertaining way."

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wednesday, March 08th, 2017 - 12:31:14 
Toon

Hey Arnold Mr smith and the mystera of Arnold Parents but luckly the jungle movie is being made this year

PostPosted: Wednesday, March 08th, 2017 - 15:57:34 
Toon

I was going to post that! Fairly Odd parents had some unfinised plots. at times. For example, "No Substitute for Crazy!' gave us Mrs. Doombringer, a more menacing version of Crocker who in the end, vowed to get revenge on Timmy, yet never reappeared.

PostPosted: Friday, March 10th, 2017 - 13:19:29 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Jumba's home invasion. Lilo & Stitch was originally going to be a very different movie, with a lot of intense material happening from beginning to end. After 9.11. happened, Lilo & Stitch which was pretty darn far into development was absolutely butchered. There's a lot to talk about when it comes to what was cut from this movie, but for now I'll just focus on the scene where Jumba has a showdown with Stitch inside of Lilo's house. Because this scene was almost entirely reanimated to make it less violent and more comedic and juvenile.(though really the original version of the scene is pretty darn funny as well) Jumba is very trigger happy in the original version, he's also a little crazy. :mrgreen: The house destruction in the original is far more logical and more complete. The scene flows beautifully, which is in contrast to the choppy and uneven mess that the final release scene ended up being. Disney animation studios apparently sourced out the new version of the house fight to another less experienced animation team due to time restraints(their time to get the film done was running out) and it shows! Jumba just doesn't look right in the theatrical cut. He's smaller in stature and doesn't have that satisfying mass, weight and dimension to him that he did originally. His eyes got a lot bigger in the final cut and he's more cute than intimidating, he also moves about like a toddler in the new scenes, especially during the carrot hot potatoe shtick at the end. The original reason the house blew up is way more bad@$$. Also there was a scene during the chaos where Lilo almost gets sliced by a chainsaw. Once Disney decided to change this scene, at first they were going to remove the chainsaw portion entirely. But someone talked them into at least keeping the first half of it in. Though they did change Jumba shooting it out of Stitch's hands with his gun to him throwing a plunger.

All in all I actually prefer this crazier and more violent Jumba, he's a hoot! :lol:

If you didn't get enough, here's a side by side comparison.

ImageImage

Last edited by Injun-Joe on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 - 23:04:09, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Friday, March 10th, 2017 - 13:49:04 
Toon

One episode of Angry Beavers was dropped before it could even air. It had Norb and Dag finding out they're cartoon characters, and that the show was ending. Since Nick has rules against breaking the 4th wall and saying your shows over, it never saw the light of day.

PostPosted: Friday, March 10th, 2017 - 15:22:27 
Toon

The planning season 3 of darkwing duck where Steelminator promised to return but they cancel it before it could happen the also the two negaducks meeting

PostPosted: Friday, March 10th, 2017 - 15:39:35 
Inked Cell

Favorite Character(s): Mary Melody
In September 1986, I believe, the series of the Garbage Pail Kids was set to premiere.

Those of you who don't know, the GPK were a grotesque parody of the Cabbage Patch Kids that could have given nightmares to the writers of MAD and Cracked magazines.

About two weeks before it premiered, CBS pulled the show due to protests from concerned parents, and I hear one reason why it was pulled was because it contained "child abuse". And apparently, none of the CBS executives could sit through ONE complete episode, and thus they pulled the plug.

That time slot was filled with Muppet Babies reruns.

My FFN page: https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi
My FiM Fiction page: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/i_am_the_jam
My DeviantarArt page: http://iamthejam.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Friday, March 10th, 2017 - 15:46:55 
Animaniac

Baloo and Rebecca from TaleSpin seemed like they could've been a happily married couple, but they never built up on that.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Friday, March 10th, 2017 - 15:50:49 
Toon

Think they would have added a fifth rescue ranger like foxglove if they had another season of rescue rangers