Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Thursday, June 29th, 2017 - 09:56:40

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sunday, March 12th, 2017 - 15:38:42 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
I have no idea. You'd think that with his animal upbringing, he'd be the kind of guy to have lots of facial hair. But for some reason, he's always clean shaven.

PostPosted: Sunday, March 12th, 2017 - 16:23:04 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
Due to Trump winning the electron they had to changed the the storyiine for South Park Season 20 due to everyone thinking Hillary Clinton would win the electron instead (i know it an adult cartoon but it shoud still count and I am fan too

PostPosted: Sunday, March 12th, 2017 - 18:16:47 
Toon

As stated by the creator of Chowder CH Greenblatt, Panini was going to be named Borlotti, have pointy ears and wear something with her face being the only thing not covered. Instead of being in love with Chowder, she would be a bully to him. C.H Greenblatt described them like Tommy and Angelica Pickles from Rugrats. However, the creator dropped the pointy ears idea as he felt it didn't fit with the drawing styles of Chowder, and he wasn't fond with that behavior as he thought he needed to make her more "sweeter and cuter". He then thought of a concept of Panini being in love with Chowder, since Chowder is not old enough to fall in love with females, according to Greenblatt, this aspect would frustrate Chowder "in a more fun way".

PostPosted: Sunday, March 12th, 2017 - 21:36:26 
Inked Cell

Favorite Character(s): Mary Melody
TinytoonCrazy wrote:
Due to Trump winning the electron they had to changed the the storyiine for South Park Season 20 due to everyone thinking Hillary Clinton would win the electron instead (i know it an adult cartoon but it shoud still count and I am fan too

Electron? Did he also win a proton and a neutron? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My FFN page: https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi
My FiM Fiction page: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/i_am_the_jam
My DeviantarArt page: http://iamthejam.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Monday, March 13th, 2017 - 07:21:34 
Toon

Originally, Elsa was going to be the villain, and Anna was just a peasant trying to get her to bring back summer. After hearing Idina Menzel sing Let It Go, they decided she wasn't evil, just misunderstood, and made her the other protagonist of the movie and made them sisters.

PostPosted: Monday, March 13th, 2017 - 15:48:16 
Toon

Sorry I meant election I am kinda of gald they did that with Frozen through it would have been interesting to see the orginal film and the one that was going to be the snow queen

PostPosted: Monday, March 13th, 2017 - 16:17:44 
Toon

I agree. It's such a radical departure that it'd be interesting to see how it'd play out. Another movie to a retool would be Aladdin. Originally he was going to be a 12 year old with 3 brothers and a mother, and Jasmine was going to be a spoiled brat. Fortunately, the version we got was much better.

PostPosted: Monday, March 13th, 2017 - 16:29:59 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny, Dot Warner
The Toy Story 3 we got was much different from the original idea. It was going to be about Buzz Lightyear action figures being recalled and shipped to Taiwan for repairs, forcing Woody and the gang to have to rescue their Buzz. In fact, Pixar wasn't even going to be involved in it, and instead Disney opened up a new studio called Circle 7 Animation to produce the film. I believe there were at least two other Pixar sequels they had in the works before they were shut down.

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Monday, March 13th, 2017 - 16:48:11 
Toon

They used some of the orginal ideas from Aladdin for the West End musical some of the deleted songs are in it like Proud of your boy, I read that Jafar wish was going to be different too

PostPosted: Monday, March 13th, 2017 - 16:50:29 
Toon

Cool! What was Jafar's wish going to be?

PostPosted: Monday, March 13th, 2017 - 17:04:02 
Toon

I have to find when I go over to my parents home I got all of book in this particular one Mouse Under Glass by David Korenig talks a lot of behind the scene stuff and the orgins of the stories Belle and Pocahontas also were going to live with their mothers it a really good book he also done two Mouse tales behind a a ears look at Disneyland so I get back to you on that one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mouse-Under-Gl ... 096406051P

PostPosted: Monday, March 13th, 2017 - 19:16:08 
Toon

Originally, Moana was going to be all about Maui, and it was just going to be a loose conglomeration of a few ledgends about him. In other words, Hercules 2.0. After going on a research trip, they were so fascinated by the culture that the whole movie was retooled, with Mauli being the only thing retained from the original draft.

PostPosted: Sunday, March 19th, 2017 - 18:29:28 
Toon

Jafar original wish was proposed to be

I wish to be Sultan , to always be Sultan and to always been Sultan

PostPosted: Sunday, March 19th, 2017 - 18:45:54 
Toon

Thanks for answering my question! I wonder what would happen to the original sultan after Jafar made that wish.

PostPosted: Monday, March 20th, 2017 - 14:26:53 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
The story arc of "Twilight" from the Justice League animated series was originally going to be very different. Early drafts of the story were centrally focused on Orion.(Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl were all in the story as far back as the first draft) The original climactic battle was going to be Orion vs. Darkseid. But as the story developed, Bruce Timm and company decided that since Superman had been the main focus of personal strife when it came to Darkseid in the DCAU, it made more sense, at least to them, to not only include Superman in the story, but ultimately have him be in the final battle with Darkseid at the end instead of Orion. They tried to keep a bunch of the material from the older drafts included, but time restraints forced them to remove almost all of it. They still had Orion fight Darkseid, but it was a brief brawl that ended with Orion being taken out like a chump. :evil: It was still a great story arc regardless, and we did get to see a bunch of Jack Kirby's New Gods characters in the DCAU style that had never been depicted in such a way before. :) So that was nice.
Forever People and High Father for the win! :D No Magnar, Teledar, Stanga, Protonoid or Fastbak though. Can't win them all I suppose. ;)

ImageImage

Last edited by Injun-Joe on Monday, March 20th, 2017 - 15:20:54, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next