Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Sunday, May 28th, 2017 - 19:54:16

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sunday, January 22nd, 2017 - 11:41:37 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Calamity Coyote
In your opinion, who are the top 5 cutest characters in the entire cast? For me:

1.Runt: After re-watching the series, I completely fell in love with this jumbo sized pure cinnamon roll. Just look at how big and fluffy he is! Can you imagine Runt bounding down your hallway, leaping onto your bed and showering you with big sloppy kisses and aggressive nuzzles as he wags that little stump of a tail as hard as he can before rolling over and whimpering for tummy rubs? GAH! It's just cuteness overload! I bet he's also really warm and soft and nice to cuddle with too. Rita may life a rough life but at least she has someone comfy to snuggle with when the sun sets. Also, he's one of the sweetest characters in the entire show to boot! That being said, I find Runt to actually be the most adorable character in the show.

2.Pinky: Just look at those big, innocent blue eyes,. that red nose and sweet, derpy personality. I just love Pinky. He was my favorite character as a kid and he's still one of my favorites to this day.

3.Skippy Squirrel: Seriously, who could say no to those big, soft eyes of his? Skippy was created to be a precious character and it shows.

4.Wakko: Dot always rambles on and on about being the "cute" warner sibling but to be honest, I think she tries way too hard to milk it. Wakko on the other hand is naturally adorable. The accent, that derpy tongue sticking out, the backwards baseball cap, the shirt, the feetpaws and his silly behavior in general makes him an extremely charming and funny character. Also, that scene where he volunteers to be a therapy animal for senior citizens made my heart melt.

5.Baynarts "Charlton" Woodchuck: Underrated cutie pie. Yes, he's kind of bossy and full of himself but he gets mistreated so badly and hurt that I just want to cuddle the poor guy. His cute face also makes me love him even more. Charlton is a definite "jerkass woobie" in my eyes.

Honorable mentions: Rita, Buttons and Mindy.

PostPosted: Monday, January 23rd, 2017 - 15:27:32 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
Swap out Baynarts for Mindy and you'd have my list. Still feel sorry for him though.