Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Saturday, June 24th, 2017 - 11:19:09

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Saturday, January 14th, 2017 - 20:49:42 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
Chapter 1 :It begins with Timon and Pumba at teh Watering hole and Ends with The pair deciding to come out to Simba

It was a rather hot day on the Savannah, and currently all the animals were gathered around teh Watering Hole to get some nice fresh water. Two animals were together one sitting ont eh other as he happily conversed with him"Pumba we should think about starting a box service liek those humans we found laying around that village that used to be ont eh outskirts" He smiles"Or maybe we could find one of those Marsupi whats its"Pumba nods"Timon I appluad your idea and want to be interesting but remember waht Simba said our planet needs protecting and if we start one of those were ust gonna be wrecking it. Besides I dont think Marsup whatever there called is around here. He smiles and the pair walk on once they drink there fill. They soon head back into thier jungle home and sigh happily"Pumba I like hanging with you" Pumba nods in agreement"I like hanigng with you to timon scoot over i found a grub" He grabs it and out pour more for the two to share. Once the pair eat thier fill they smile happily"We shold tell Simba about us one day itd be nice to hae the lion kings blessing after al"

PostPosted: Monday, January 23rd, 2017 - 21:24:00 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
Chapter 2 In which it starts with Timon and Pumba coming out to imba and ends with the pair getting the kings blessing and a rather large pile of grubs.

Timon was sat atop teh warthogs back as the pair made their way towards their friend and former ward imba, It was happening they were going to do it, Finally thhey would break the news to him. they were gay. As it stood Timon wasnt so worried but Pumba on teh otehr hand began worrying"What if he hates us What if he decides to banish us to the outlands what if....What if we never see hi or bunga ever again" The tought crossing the males mind scared him a bit and Timon hushed himYoull be fine now come on I see a grub with our names on it" Within a few hours they reach Simba and bow"Simba old pal have we got news fo ryou" We are here to inform you 1 of the fact that we your loyal and true friends are in fact gay and that were together and 2 that We have discovered some kind of Animal in teh pridelands which is scarign off the zebra" To this Simba nods in agreement"Thanks for the heads up Ill tell kion and as for the two of you glad you u finally admitted it" He smiles and watches the pair leae but stops them"Take that leaf there if you put it in te grass near pride rock youll get lots of Grubs" H emsiles and once they elave with thier bellies full the pair happily walk off singing the song of choe hakunna matata no longer worried what simba might think