Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Sunday, May 28th, 2017 - 00:41:33

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sunday, October 02nd, 2016 - 17:16:32 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
Hi there a few years ago I started rewatching the Anne of Green cartoon series(not the Anime) and I reread the books and i decided that out of all of them Besides Anne I liked Felix King the most More Specifically the way he as portrayed in the cartoon So i warn you this might be a bit weird, but i Assure you no animals or Felix's were harmed in the making of this poem

Ode to Felix King

Ode to Felix King brother of snob smart yet innocent childish yet mature mischievous yet caring
who is this Felix King a trickster a nerd no he is a gentleman of his own accord neither a trickster nor a nerd Felix is by his own accord himself a nerd yet not a nerd a trickster yet not a trickster mature yet still in his own right childish yes Felix your one of a kind your one special person you are a gentleman of your own accord

Felix though you may not be real but in my dreams of day and night you are real you are there to sweep me off my feet and say everything will be okay no more tears I’m here when I open my eyes your gone just like that but whenever I’m sad I think of you Felix king and everything is indeed okay when i close my eyes I’m in Avonlea

I wait the day till I can finally come to Avonlea and it wont be a dream it will all be real the day when I can finally hold you in my arms and you will say shhh now every things okay no need to cry

I know when that day comes I will be happy and content I will have no more sadness and no more fears no tears and no more problems for once I reach the gates of Avonlea and I see your pretty face

I know that I will truly be at peace and I will have no more worries because you will be there to take
care of me we will be together and it wont just be a dream it will all be real

when I open my eyes you’ll be there when I cry you’ll be there holding me telling me everything’s goanna be okay hush now you’ll be there to make sure I have what I need

You’ll be my one and only Felix king you are truly my one and only and when the day come that I can finally reach the gates of Avonlea

I will take your hand and we will walk away into the sunset together hand in hand me crying tears of joy and you wiping the tears away and I know then that I have truly reached my one true happy place
I have no need to go anywhere or leave because you will always be there to comfort me when I’m down and to take care of me and make sure I have whatever I need
Felix king you are truly my one and only.