Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Sunday, May 28th, 2017 - 22:20:01

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pain-t
PostPosted: Monday, June 20th, 2016 - 11:06:44 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
Smallj85 has done it again! He has provided us with another awesome drawing. While it has nothing to do with Tiny Toons this time around, he has drawn my avatar (and his) alongside the writers of the Glory Days! :D

You might be wondering what's going on. Well, Pepe K, HKUriah, Leloni Bunny, Redtop, Small J, Thorne and the J.A.M were colouring each other in. Then, something went wrong and things got messy! :lol:

From Left to Right

Pepe-K
HKUriah
The J.A.M
Redtop
Small J
Leloni Bunny
Thorne

Post subject: Re: Pain-t
PostPosted: Saturday, June 25th, 2016 - 13:13:29 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
So many memories, so many good times. I never thought I'd see so many iconic TTA writers' and artists' avatars in one place ever again. Some of these guys still have websites amazingly enough. Smallj85 is really turning into quite an asset for the community. His artwork keeps getting better and better too. At the risk of sounding cliché, I hope he keeps up the good work. :)

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Pain-t
PostPosted: Sunday, June 26th, 2016 - 04:20:25 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
Injun-Joe wrote:
So many memories, so many good times. I never thought I'd see so many iconic TTA writers' and artists' avatars in one place ever again. Some of these guys still have websites amazingly enough. Smallj85 is really turning into quite an asset for the community. His artwork keeps getting better and better too. At the risk of sounding cliché, I hope he keeps up the good work. :)

I'm glad you like it and that it brings back memories of the Glory Days. :) Smallj85 will be happy to hear your kind words.

It's incredibly surreal to see my avatar alongside Pepe K, HKU, Leloni, JAM and the incomparable Thorne. When I discovered TTA Fanfiction back in 2011, I had no idea that one day, I'd be working alongside the original writers.

It seems only fitting that Smallj's character is near Thorne, as it's possible that he could be the next major TTA artist. :D