Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 - 14:30:02

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thursday, March 03rd, 2016 - 15:42:04 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
Before i get started this story is about Pelswick an old yet aawesome nick cartoon about A kid named Pelswick wh was wheelchiarbound it was awesome cuase it mad ebeing disabled awesome(Not saying it is just made it awesome) it mad em not feel so bad about being hal blind and half deaf even though his wasbeing stuck in a chiar, Anyways I came up with this becuase im not 100 percent sure they explain why hes wheelchia rbound in teh first place/ So i presnet to you why im in the chair a look at why Pelswick its boudn to his wheelchiar

why im in the chair

I was 2 when it happened. My mom was taking me to the doctor becuase i had cuaght a cold and i was miserable. She was upset about me me not being perfectly quiet liek she like dbut i felt orrible. They had given me shots and a whole manner of things and it didnt do anythign but ake me feel worse. I just was curled up crying with her angrily yelling at me to shut up. She kept a tit until finally she sotppe dthe car and pulled a bottole out of her purse. Mom wa san alholic and drank whenever i made her unhappy or whenever anythign happened. It did and she was furious. She didn tliek the idea odf me being here so she jus tignored me and kept driking and rinking unt ilt he bottle was empty Forgetting i was in teh back as i had since fallen asleep she threw the bottle int eback and it crashed right behind me thakfully i hadnt heard it and she drove on until she sotpped at a gas station buying a case and tgwo empty bottles. She drank teh two and drove ons till hammered.As she continued her drinkign it only got worse until it is proven she is drunk out of he rmind. Tats when it happens, We crash we both survive well sort of took my legs out and she jus rolled o ver and treid walking it off i was left in the back seat crying like crazy unt il a cop scooped e up and told me everything was gonna be ok and the called for an ambulance. After a few months they find and try her for her crime of child endangerment however it dosent catch on and sure enough she is released and my dad realizing the danger devorcies her and save us, My little sister was lose to being born at that point and my little brother well he wasnt in the picture. I was 6 at this pont and had learned to just be happy with wha thappened even if i was stuck in the chiar. My litler sister had just been born the second time i had to go to ourt. When i was 7 my9 my little brother was born and as per usual she had him and hte court gave him directly to dad. Mty grandmother moved in with us so she could help take care of us and becuase hte nursing home she stayed in before ht emess had otten closed. Well n0o w you knwo why im in the chair

PostPosted: Thursday, March 03rd, 2016 - 15:53:00 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
I never did see the show that much. I hardly recall watching it.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, March 03rd, 2016 - 15:55:19 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
oh