Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Saturday, April 29th, 2017 - 11:32:12

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thursday, February 18th, 2016 - 04:27:29 
Storyboard

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
In Memory of
Joe Alaskey

Part 1/3: The Gemstone

Knightcave
Acme Acres
4:00 pm

Plucky and Tyrone were staring unblinking at the TV, watching to see if anything could or can happen. Something piqued Tyrone's interest.

ACME NEWS ALERT:

"Good evening, I'm Mary Melody. A strange gem has been found in the MaxCorp Mines, claiming to have unlimited potential to anyone who it is linked with. The gem, like all artefacts found in the mines(!), will be sent to the MaxCo museum for preservation."

Tyrone said to Plucky, "A gem? We gotta check that out and see if Monty is using it for anything stupid, AS PER USUAL. TO THE KNIGHTMOBILE!"

*cue 60's Batman transition*

MaxCo Museum
Acme Acres/Two-Tone Town Border
4:16 pm

The Knights were taking an undercover museum tour to track down the gem. "And to your left is a naked pig. Now, if you look here, this is the newest addition to the museum artefact collection." The Knights stared at the gem, examining it closely. The gem glowed in front of Tyrone, as pictures of a strange gold medallion whizzed through his mind. Tyrone spoke to the team. "This might just be the best… and somehow the stupidest idea I have ever came up with.

We need to pull a heist."

To Be Continued…

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

Last edited by Busta Bunny on Saturday, July 02nd, 2016 - 16:37:21, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Friday, March 11th, 2016 - 03:39:01 
Storyboard

Part 2/3: The Heist

MAXCO MUSEUM
ACME ACRES
12:00 AM

The Knights had recently broken into the MaxCo museum to extract the power from a mysterious gem. Plucky and Batman had shut down every security camera, Buster gave the security guards a whiff of chloroform, and Kia disabled the lasers at lightning speed. The 7 heroes had reached the room. Unfortunately, a lock and silent alarm was guarding the gem. Tyrone looked at the team in worry. "Alright, Batman, hand me one of your gadgets." Batman pushed a button on his utility belt, which popped out a hacking device. Tyrone pushed the button and a green light emitted from the device. Tyrone opened the glass box holding the gem.

BEWP! BEWP! BEWP!

"What the- the alarm's off! BRUCE!" Bats simply replied, "You have to wait till the light goes LIME GREEN." "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?! IT'S THE SAME COLOR!"

Buster heard a faint noise from outside. "The cops! REPLACE THE GEM! TELEPORT BACK! GO, GO, GO!" Tyrone replaced the real gem with a replica Babs created, and the team teleported back to the Knightcave.

KNIGHTCAVE
ACME ACRES
2:00 AM

"I'm sure glad we got out of there quick." Babs said as Tyrone continued examining the gem. More images ran through his head. The gem started glowing even brighter than before, before morphing into a gold medal with an engravement of a Chinese dragon. "We definitely need to keep this safe."

PostPosted: Sunday, July 17th, 2016 - 08:05:20 
Storyboard

Part 3/3: The Power

KABOOSHKA!

"An explosion in front of the Looniversity! KNIGHTS, GO!" Tyrone screamed. Without warning, the team rushed out to the sight of an explosion. Tyrone bought the amulet.

"Alright, who or what are you?" Buster said, worried about what would happen.

"Hello, Warner Knights." A mysterious figure glided in front of the team. "My name is Dr. Rajahs Pootis."

"Heh. Pootis." Plucky snickered. "SHUT UP, YOU EGOTISTICAL MALLARD!" Pootis screamed with anger. "I came here not to harm the team, but to harm the leader. Tyrone Nathaniel Leeson." "Holy heck!" Kia screamed. "Your… middle name is Nathaniel?" "Ah, but that's not all, folks! I know all about you! You absolutely hate Donald Trump!" Pootis bragged. "Tokusatsu is your guilty pleasure! And last, but probably the most discriminating, you have autism!" Tyrone was shocked. "But I'll save the pep-talk for later! I came for that!" Pootis interrupted. "The amulet thingy?" Buster said with confusion. "Those who hold the Dragon Amulet before it fades can gain a power of their choice. There are 5 minutes before it fades. I need it's power."

Tyrone and Pootis wrestled for their lives. Pootis grabbed the amulet, but Tyrone snatched it back. The rest of the team grabbed Pootis in a headlock. Superman pinned him on the ground. "Guys! The amulet! It's fading!" The team and Pootis watched in shock as Tyrone was engulfed in flames.

"Where there is dark, we are the light, when there is evil we shall smite, for all lives we will always fight, now feel the wrath…

Of the Warner Knights!"

"Jeez, that was a powerful speech." Plucky snarked. "Yeah, and you know what's even more powerful? My new power!" The team watched in awe as flames shot out of their leader's palms. Buster was astounded. "Pyrokenesis." "You said it! And now, Pootis, We're gonna whoop your butt!"

Faster than anything, Tyrone and the Knights cracked down on Pootis, in a massive fray of anvils, mallets, Batarangs and fire. Tyrone pushed Pootis down to the ground, flames in his hands, as he confronted him.

"Listen here, ya little shizzle. If this fight has to go on any further, you'd be dead by now. Here's the dealio. If you fight back, I'm gonna burn you to a pulp. There's also an alternative. I won't kill you… IF you stay away from me, my team and this city. Sound good?"

Despite Tyrone's efforts, Pootis socked him in the clackers and the fight continued, much to Ty's dismay.

"Well then. You wanna do this? Let's do this, then."

Buster, Babs, Kia and the rest of the team gathered around Tyrone, and charged towards Pootis. Tyrone focused all the fire energy he could into his hands, forming a flaming spear. He hurled it into Pootis' eye, making his eyeball fall out of it's socket in a rather cartoony fashion. Pootis fell onto the concrete with an intense thud. Pootis screamed at the top of his lungs.

"YOU DID THIS! You insane nerd! You may have won this battle, but mark my words, I WILL BE BACK!"

Tyrone had one last look at Pootis' flaming eyeball before heading back to the Knightcave.

"So, Tyrone, about that autism thing… is it true?" Kia asked his boyfriend. Tyrone almost blushed at the question. "It is. I know talking about something like this after a battle may seem stupid, but this is a very serious matter. I won't explain it to you." "Well, I know it's true, cause my hero said it." Kia replied as she gave Tyrone a kiss. All seemed well for the team. However, their battle was only just beginning. Something more dangerous than they could even imagine was coming to Acme Acres. The question is…

can they stop it?

Thank you for reading Warner Knights Season 1