Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Friday, May 26th, 2017 - 06:57:37

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 05th, 2016 - 05:08:48 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
Previously on Warner Knights…

"Presenting my latest invention… The Dimensionator!"

The Knights gasped in horror. They knew what was going to happen.

Kia commented. "THE DIMENSIONATOR?! Tyrone, you've tried using that before, and it almost killed you! I don't wanna risk losing my boyfriend again!" "Relax, I've worked out the kinks and it's working perfectly.", Tyrone reassured the team. "I will now give a demonstration." Tyrone set the destination code to Sydney, Australia. He powered up the portal and stepped through it. Buster used his tablet to locate their leader, and he was absolutely unharmed! The Knights wanted to test for themselves. The team ran through the portal and into Sydney through a purple portal, which soon disappeared. Tyrone told the team how they would get back to Acme Acres, by tapping a button on their communicator.

"Well, guys, welcome to Sydney! You may suffer a bit of jet-lag, or if you will, portal-lag, but I assure you, everything's fine."

Tyrone and his big mouth.

Plucky tried tapping the return button on the communicator, but it wouldn't send him back. "So, you've worked out the kinks, eh? Well, you might just wanna reconsider that, because now, We're stuck! IN AUSTRALIA!

To be continued…

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

Last edited by Busta Bunny on Thursday, March 17th, 2016 - 02:22:13, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sunday, January 10th, 2016 - 04:58:14 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
"GUYS! I know how to get back to the Knightbase!" Tyrone said triumphantly. "And it involves getting completely random things and mashing them together, kinda like MacGyver! Has anybody ever seen MacGyver?" No hands up, except for Tyrone.

Tyrone continued. "Alright then! Buster, Babs, get 6 AAA batteries and a pogo stick! Plucky, a $2 coin! Bats and Supes, a nitronuclear accelarator! And Kia, a block of chocolate! I'll get a 12 pack of Nerf darts! GO, GO, GO!"

20 minutes later…

The team reassembled. "Buster, hand me the batteries and pogo stick! Bats, the accelerator!" Tyrone slammed the giant box onto the pogo stick and powered it up using the batteries and layering the Nerf darts on top of them. "Here's the plan. We all get on the pogo stick and insert the $2 coin. We place the chocolate onto the accelerator. Once the chocolate melts, it should send a disruption through the metal in the pogo stick, getting us back to Acme Acres! Superman on bottom, with the rest of us on top! LET'S DO THIS!"

It may have been painful, but the team got back. "Alright, team. Moral of the story is: The Dimensionator fails EVERY TIME."

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php