Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 - 06:46:10

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Monday, November 09th, 2015 - 04:08:30 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
WARNING: The following fanfic contains some mild themes, such as war, religion and a crazy kid's show from Palestine. Reader discretion is advised.

Plucky had recently returned from Palestine, with a DVD in his hand. He walked over to Buster and Hamton. "Hey guys, check this out, somebody gave me this DVD of a kid's show from where I went to, let's check this out!" Buster did the duty of putting it in the player, on the disk there was Arabic lettering that no-one could read. Plucky continued. "It's called Tomorrow's Pioneers! I've never seen it before, so this is my first time watching it too."

The 3 toons were greeted by a man in a Mickey Mouse costume. "Oh, great, a Mickey suit? I can tell this is gonna suck." The mouse introduced himself as Farfour. He then began talking about standard kids show topics, such as eating healthy, not stealing, etc. Then he started talking about…

"ISRAEL?!" The 3 toons said in unison and shock. Then it got crazy. "AK-47s?!" "GRENADES?!" "KILLING ALL JEWS?! I'M JEWISH!" Buster, Plucky and Hampton said, respectively. "TURN… IT… OFF!" Buster shouted.

The 3 toons shook in fear, stress and disgust. Buster ordered his friends to "get 3 anvils and smash 'em on our heads to forget this ever happened." They complied.

The next morning at the Looniversity, Buster approached Babs and told her about the horrifying experience he had last night. Babs comforted Buster, and when the day ended, he told Principal Bugs about it too. Plucky handed Bugs the DVD, and Bugs watched it that night. He eventually snapped and destroyed it. That was the end of the absolute madness.

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015 - 19:13:54 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Thank goodness the evil DVD died.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Friday, May 05th, 2017 - 12:41:36 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
Since I'm learning about terrorism in American history this year, that was hilarious! At first, I thought Tomorrow's Pioneers was fake, until I found out that it was a real show. The idea of a Mickey rip off wanting to kill all Jews is funny enough, but the fact that this is actually happening is a sad sign of how desperate terrorists are today.

PostPosted: Sunday, May 07th, 2017 - 16:34:25 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Calamity
Next: Dizzy & Calamity joins ISIS

PostPosted: Sunday, May 07th, 2017 - 16:47:26 
Toon

That's a good idea! Seeing Dizzy and Calamity as reluctant ISIS members would be hilarious! Personally, I would have them join the rebels after finding out ISIS's goal. I doubt that they'd be okay with the terrrorism that the group's involved with.

PostPosted: Monday, May 08th, 2017 - 15:56:40 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Busta Bunny wrote:
WARNING: The following fanfic contains some mild themes, such as war, religion and a crazy kid's show from Palestine. Reader discretion is advised.

Plucky had recently returned from Palestine, with a DVD in his hand. He walked over to Buster and Hamton. "Hey guys, check this out, somebody gave me this DVD of a kid's show from where I went to, let's check this out!" Buster did the duty of putting it in the player, on the disk there was Arabic lettering that no-one could read. Plucky continued. "It's called Tomorrow's Pioneers! I've never seen it before, so this is my first time watching it too."

The 3 toons were greeted by a man in a Mickey Mouse costume. "Oh, great, a Mickey suit? I can tell this is gonna suck." The mouse introduced himself as Farfour. He then began talking about standard kids show topics, such as eating healthy, not stealing, etc. Then he started talking about…

"ISRAEL?!" The 3 toons said in unison and shock. Then it got crazy. "AK-47s?!" "GRENADES?!" "KILLING ALL JEWS?! I'M JEWISH!" Buster, Plucky and Hampton said, respectively. "TURN… IT… OFF!" Buster shouted.

The 3 toons shook in fear, stress and disgust. Buster ordered his friends to "get 3 anvils and smash 'em on our heads to forget this ever happened." They complied.

The next morning at the Looniversity, Buster approached Babs and told her about the horrifying experience he had last night. Babs comforted Buster, and when the day ended, he told Principal Bugs about it too. Plucky handed Bugs the DVD, and Bugs watched it that night. He eventually snapped and destroyed it. That was the end of the absolute madness.

I think I've seen the video this is referencing. Or maybe something similar. They've used Mickey Mouse as a propaganda tool more than once over there. It's really quite freaky! :P

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, May 08th, 2017 - 16:26:59 
Toon

What is it with Islamic terrorists ripping off Mickey Mouse to brainwash children? I wonder if Mickey ever heard about this. He'd be so mad! It got even worse when Far-four was killed off and replaced with Asoud the bunny, a Bugs Bunny rip off. This gave me an idea for an Tiny Toons episode where Bugs is mistaken for Assoud, leading Buster and Babs to set things right.