Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 - 13:21:20

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Friday, October 09th, 2015 - 04:48:20 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
1st entry in my Warner Knights Series. Hope you enjoy it!

Tyrone Lee had just established a superhero team based in Acme Acres. As an "foreigner" from the human world, he had to adjust to the unusual physics that the city had, such as limb stretching, the spin-changing, and the elusive "Hammer-space". Buster Bunny was assigned second-in-command, Babs Bunny, strategic planner, Plucky Duck, weapons expert, Superman, the muscle, Batman, the brains, and Kia Runner, whom Tyrone is secretly in love with, the speed expert.

Tyrone saw a report on the news about a particle-thing that infected people and made them mindless drones. He called for the rest of the Knights. They went to where the particle was attacking. Some of Buster's friends were infected, as well as Kia's brothers and sisters. It was a bad day to be outside. Tyrone said, "Don't worry, team. I've got a plan. Put these on." Tyrone handed the Knights red wristbands that had a yellow gem on them. "These'll cut off the infection." For Plucky, it was too late. The particle had got him. Kia muttered, "Well guys, looks like we'll have to fight off one of our own."

Tyrone and Buster delivered a flying kick to a few of the drones, freeing them from the particle's control. Babs spin-attacked the particle monster, while Batman threw an explosive Batarang, freeing the slaves. Kia dashed past the particle monster, making him dizzy, and Tyrone soon followed suit, by smashing an ACME-brand 100,042-kilo anvil onto his head, defeating the particle and freeing the drones, including Plucky.

"Y'see, guys, anvils fix everything. REMEMBER THAT." Buster said. "Now who wants to head back to base and have a SOS SANGA?!" The rest of the Knights, except for Tyrone, stared back in puzzlement. "Australian slang for a sausage sandwich. Tyrone taught me some things." And with that, the Knights headed back to the Knightbase and prepared, for when there's evil squeezing out of the juicer, they'll be thereā€¦ to save the world.

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

Last edited by Busta Bunny on Thursday, March 17th, 2016 - 02:32:24, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Friday, December 11th, 2015 - 14:54:21 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Anvils can fix anything.

I like the story.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 - 18:42:10 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
That's a pretty good idea! The premise could so easily fail, but you make it work. I hope you have great success with this series.

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 - 23:29:28 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
Yakkofan4! wrote:
That's a pretty good idea! The premise could so easily fail, but you make it work. I hope you have great success with this series.

Thanks so much! Will you read the other ones?

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

PostPosted: Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 - 06:00:19 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
You're welcome! I probably will!