Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 - 14:51:10

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Night Of Nights
PostPosted: Friday, September 25th, 2015 - 07:05:25 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
Hey guys, this my first attempt at a TTA comedy/horror fic! A new part will be released every night. (Or morning for you yanks, remember, I live in Australia.) Hope you enjoy it!

Part 1- Plucky And Shirley

Overture…

Hit the lights…

This is it…

We'll hit the heights…

And, oh, what heights we'll hit…

On with the show…

…This is it…

Buster Bunny and his friends were having a Halloween party, in a abandoned hotel… it was the worst scenario they could imagine. Buster, Babs, Plucky, Shirley, Hampton and Calamity were sitting around a table…

"Alright gang, here's dinner." "I HOPE IT'S SLOW-COOKED ROADRUNNER!", Calamity replied.
"No, Calamity, it's not. Anyways, we're here in this creepy hotel, perfect for a night like this! Urban legend is that if you touch a specific tribal mask here, you get cursed. SO DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!"

After the dinner finished, and the rest of the gang left, Plucky didn't care what Buster said. He truly dared to be stupid…

He touched the mask.

"OHSWEETDAFFYITBURNSAAAAAHHHH!"

Buster organised a huge party in the lower level of the tower. Plucky came down the elevator, looking unlike himself. He had a gigantic bone stuck through his beak, and had green war make-up on his surrounding areas. Shirley replied "Like, Plucky, what's wrong?" Plucky hooted and howled uncontrollably. Shirley took Plucky outside. Babs asked, "What's with him?!" Immediately, Buster felt a shock go through his spine.

Shirley asked "Do you want a breather?" Plucky executed the same insane tribal call as before. The green mallard soon pulled Shirley toward him, or rather, IT.

…5 minutes later…

Plucky and Shirley entered the room, with Shirley now in a teal, almost Incan dress.

Hampton said, "Shirley, good to see you!"

The loon's valley girl voice had slowly faded into a sultry, decadent one, and spurted out, "It's a shame I can't say the same for you, darling."

The rest of the toons went into a state of shock.

Buster knew exactly what happened.

2 down… 4 to go…

you're invited…

to the party…

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

Post subject: Re: The Night Of Nights
PostPosted: Saturday, September 26th, 2015 - 04:13:10 
Layout

Part 2- Calamity and Hampton

"Alright, who touched the mask? I'm looking at you, Plucky.", Babs said with a smirk on her face. Buster quietly replied, "That's not Plucky."

"Hmm… The gods will be appeased by you, mortals. We are in need of sacrifices," Shirley said and grabbed the now insane Plucky's hand. "As well as entertainment for our wedding."

Buster muttered, "gods?", which Babs added to with "mortals?", Calamity and Hampton added to it with "sacrifices?" and "wedding?"

Babs asked, "Shirley, what's happened to you?"

Shirley responded with "Who is this Shirley you speak of? I am Chimalma, goddess of reincarnation."

"Chimalma" took off with the tribal warrior Plucky, or rather, Raktaj,and the four uncursed members of the team chased them.

Calamity was alone. He was in the dark, with 1 chance of surviving. A glow of hazy green suddenly turned into a figure of a beautiful mer-coyote, which Cal was extremely allured by. The mer-coyote's eyes suddenly erupted into a shade of crimson red. You could faintly hear a yowl of pain coming from the hallway…

Meanwhile, Hampton was tracking the now Incan Shirley. He saw a massive Chinese gong. He ignored it, but it started whispering to him.

…you're invited…

It kept on whispering.

…you're invited…just hit the gong…

He snapped and hit it. The pig was trembling in fear. A loud squeal came from above the main room…

"Did you hear that?" Babs said to a now terrified Buster. No response. The duo saw the shadow of a coyote. It was Calamity, but not exactly him. Buster murmured, "C-Calamity?"

The now cursed coyote said, "Who's be this "Calamity" fellow ye be speakin' of? Sounds like a massive landlubber to me pointy ears!"

"Who even are you?" Buster said.

"The name be Captain James O'Conner the 6th. I've been haunting this hotel since the day I died. Thank the great sirens of Galapogos I found a new body!"

Hampton walked down too. Babs said, with a sarcastic tone, "So you've been cursed too?" No response.

"James" said, "Sorry, that be Tai Neug. Chinese warfare expert. Lost 'is tounge in the great battle of 749 BC. But he can sure scream like a 2 year old girl!" The ghost possessing Hampton let out a shrill, deafening screech.

"We gotta get outta here. Babs, you take the left exit. I'll take right."

Little did Babs know that the left route took the tourist into the ancient Egyptian section…

4 down…

2 to go…

1 is almost ready…

The party has only just begun…

Last edited by Busta Bunny on Sunday, September 27th, 2015 - 05:17:39, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sunday, September 27th, 2015 - 05:15:07 
Layout

Part 3- Babs

Buster and Babs were on the hunt for a tribal maniac, an Aztec goddess, a pirate captain and a Chinese warlord who had cursed their friends and possessed their bodies. Babs was running straight into the ancient Egyptian ward of the hotel, and bumped into a shiny headdress.

"Ooh, hello! I might be able to sell this if nobody notices. Then again, it's probably cursed, but I'll try it on just to be safe." Babs thought out loud.

BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HER LIFE.

Buster was now alone. Running to find an exit. Suddenly, a bright light flashed in front of his eyes.

It was Babs… but not her as well.

"Oh, you've been cursed too!", Buster said.

Babs had the last gasp of air to herself for a while. The final words for her were: "Buster… help… me…remove…the…headdress…". But it was too late.

Babs was unconscious for a split second. She then reawoke with a golden dress and the same Egyptian headdress she put on.

Buster said, "B-Babs?…"

"Yes… I have reawoken." The spirit now possessing Babs said through her body.

"WHAT?! Who are you and what do you want?!" Buster spoke.

The spirit said, "Petty commoner. If you do not know me already, allow me to introduce myself. I am Anuket… goddess… of the Nile River, and what I want from you… is to have you become my slave."

Buster was shocked at this. "Slave?! NEVER!"

"Anuket" said, "You know, you are particularly handsome for a commoner. Maybe I'll promote you to personal assistant." Buster shouted, "NO! I WANT THE BABS I KNOW BACK!" "Anuket" seductivly replied, "…Too late, my sweet. Royal slaves, ATTACK!" Buster couldn't believe what he was seeing. Plucky, Shirley, Hampton and Calamity, or rather, Raktaj, Chimalma, Tai Neug, and Captain James, were all charging at him like a bunch of bulls!

Buster was unconscious. Next thing he knew, he was in a room, with his 5 cursed friends each holding objects in their hands. He knew what he was in for.

…5 Down…

…1 To Go…

…The party…

…Is at it's climax…

PostPosted: Monday, September 28th, 2015 - 04:41:34 
Layout

Part 4- Buster, part 1

Buster was chained to a table. He screamed out, "ALRIGHT, JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

All 5 cursed toons replied, in unison, "We want your body. We shall turn it into a weapon of mass destruction. But we shall need to leave your friend's bodies to do so." Buster was relived, then shocked.
The 5 spirits, Raktaj, Chimalma, Captain James, Tai Neug, and Anuket, left his friend's bodies. Babs, Plucky, Shirley, Hampton and Calamity were back to normal, and in control…

but Buster wasn't.

The 5 now uncursed toons were startled to see Buster's eyes glow a ghostly green. They all saw the effects of the curse. Instead of his clothes or personality changing, the now possessed Buster emmited an maniacal laugh.

…hahahahahahahaha… now we are in complete control…this tower is ours now…

Babs remembered the curse. "BUSTER!" The 5 toons knew what they had to do. They had to fight the spirits.

PostPosted: Saturday, October 29th, 2016 - 23:14:51 
Layout

Part 5- Buster, Part 2

"YOU CAN SNAP OUT OF THIS!" Babs said with a deafening shriek.

Buster was possessed by 5 spirits. Unable to control himself. Hampton noticed the time. 11:50pm. Plucky came up with a surprisingly genius idea. "If we can stall the ghosts long enough, they'll be forced to leave Buster's body and he'll be free by midnight!" Shirley was amazed… to say the least. "Like, that could actually work!"

3 minutes later…

Hampton challenged the spirit of Tai Neug to a round of Chinese Checkers (rather appropriate!), while Shirley tempted Captain James into a little… "game"(… ;)). Babs was NOT impressed.

3 more minutes later…

"Only 4 more minutes till Buster's free!" Plucky said. The 5 toons continued stalling the ghosts.

"11:59. Strike 'em now!", Plucky whispered.

The ghost-possessed Buster was now confused out of his mind.

12:00.

A painful screech came out of Buster's mouth, setting the ghosts back into their locations.

Buster was relieved.

He said with a triumphant voice, "Alright, now that that's finished, we will NEVER COME BACK HERE FOR A HALLOWEEN PARTY EVER AGAIN!"

The toons left, and Babs said to Buster, "Are you okay?"

"Of course I am." Buster replied…

with a green glow in his eyes.

The End…?

PostPosted: Monday, April 17th, 2017 - 18:02:40 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
That was pretty good. It managed to take the concept of spirit possession and make it hilarious. The idea of tribal gods possessing the toons is funny enough, but you executed it exquisitely.

PostPosted: Thursday, April 20th, 2017 - 05:54:25 
Layout

Yakkofan4! wrote:
That was pretty good. It managed to take the concept of spirit possession and make it hilarious. The idea of tribal gods possessing the toons is funny enough, but you executed it exquisitely.

Thanks so much! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thursday, April 20th, 2017 - 12:55:33 
Toon

You're welcome! I hope you write more fanfics in the future.

PostPosted: Thursday, April 20th, 2017 - 16:47:43 
Layout

Yakkofan4! wrote:
You're welcome! I hope you write more fanfics in the future.

Well, I have wrote a few… for example, the "Acme Ømega" series (those are super old though) "The Last Adventure", and my "Warner Knights" series, of which Season 2 is currently in production!

PostPosted: Friday, April 21st, 2017 - 20:10:51 
Toon

Thanks for the info! I might read those in the future. Also, did Warner Knights inspire you to do that superhero team joke in the Viewer Mail Day fanfic? That part was hilarious!

PostPosted: Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 - 04:32:45 
Layout

Yakkofan4! wrote:
Thanks for the info! I might read those in the future. Also, did Warner Knights inspire you to do that superhero team joke in the Viewer Mail Day fanfic? That part was hilarious!

It certainly did! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 - 09:43:58 
Toon

I may not have read that at fanfic, but I can at least give it that. You made the premise sound hilariously stupid in that thread, and my response was just as funny. I wonder how Buster made it out after he bad mouthed Batman and Superman.

PostPosted: Sunday, April 23rd, 2017 - 01:22:05 
Layout

Yakkofan4! wrote:
I may not have read that at fanfic, but I can at least give it that. You made the premise sound hilariously stupid in that thread, and my response was just as funny. I wonder how Buster made it out after he bad mouthed Batman and Superman.

Toon physics, perhaps, after all, you don't really want to talk crap about Batman or Superman, do you?

PostPosted: Sunday, April 23rd, 2017 - 09:29:02 
Toon

Either that, or Buster could distract the superhero with news of upcoming crime. Since fighting crime is their duty, there's no way that couldn't work.

PostPosted: Sunday, April 23rd, 2017 - 15:55:55 
Layout

Yakkofan4! wrote:
Either that, or Buster could distract the superhero with news of upcoming crime. Since fighting crime is their duty, there's no way that couldn't work.

Good point. Toons are known to be cunning.