Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Sunday, August 20th, 2017 - 22:39:31

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 12th, 2016 - 23:16:11 
Script

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
I think it is a pretty good cartoon, but I'd like to see more focus on the other characters. I miss Daffy too

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 13th, 2016 - 05:59:29 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
This is gonna sound weird, but Looney Tunes has a lot in common with Sonic the Hedgehog with regards to the decline in quality.

Looney Tunes started out great, went downhill in the 1960s, vanished into obscurity for over 20 years, bounced back thanks to Tiny Toons, then went downhill again in the 2000s to the present day, occasionally broadcasting a good show: Duck Dodgers.

Sonic the Hedgehog started out excellently, then went downhill and has been god-awful ever since.

Wabbit seems to be taking a leaf out of Sega's book: getting rid of well-known characters and replacing them with bland, forgettable and annoying sidekicks.

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 - 22:53:14 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
So... is anyone else here aware that they've brought back Porky Pig and Daffy Duck in this show? Even more Earth shattering than that? Porky is his fatty 1930's self... AND DAFFY IS DAFFY!!!!! :o

Wabbit was a very entertaining show to begin with, but now it has crossed over in to the realm of legend! 8-) I do have to wonder, who let the people making this show do this? I thought non Chuck Jones/Fritz Freleng interpretations of the Looney Tunes cast were off limits. Well I don't know how they're getting away with it, but I'm enjoying every second of it! :mrgreen: My only gripe is that Wabbit is not on Cartoon Network. :evil: Why are so many of the greatest cartoon shows of this generation tucked away on secondary channels? I really hate this era sometimes. :roll:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wednesday, April 19th, 2017 - 06:07:14 
Tiny Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
I loved that too! It was sweet finally seeing Daffy being actually daffy again.That alone redeems the show from its rocky 1st season. I hope the WB marketing dept. doesn't hear about this. They'd throw a fit!