Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Monday, August 21st, 2017 - 09:53:10

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Night of the 6 Demons
PostPosted: Friday, July 31st, 2015 - 04:54:51 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
It was a dark, stormy night. Buster, Babs, Plucky, Shirley, Hampton, and Fifi were trapped in the woods just outside Acme Acres. Buster told the gang a ghost story… a story that would soon become a living nightmare.

"Legend has it that if you find all 6 pages in this forest, you will be sucked in and forced to fight 6 demons. Or die trying." Babs replied, "Oh, no! I ain't falling for a ghost story!" "But Babsie, this one's legit! Anyways, we gotta go to sleep." So they soon went to sleep.

The next morning, Buster woke up with a slight itch in his ears. He thought it was leading him somewhere. He soon woke up the rest of the toons. "Buster, what is it?" Babs wearily replied. Plucky then added, "Yeah, I was having a dream where Shirley was nake-" "ENOUGH! The ghost story I told last night, it IS real!" Buster then spin-changed into Fred from Scooby-Doo; "Let's split up, gang!" And so the hunt began…

10 Hours later…

They had succesfully found all 6 pages.

"Alright, line 'em up!" The toons placed the pages in numeric order: a black, red and yellow one first, a reddish-pink one second, a blue and white one third, a violet one, a black and green one, and a yellow one with white dots 4th, 5th and 6th, respectively. Buster heard a strange noise.

"?Em Dna Uoy Rof Edam S'taht Bulc Eht Fo Redael Eht S'ohw"

"What could that be?" Hampton thought it was The Devil, while Fifi thought it was gibberish. Shirley said,"Like, play that recording backwards."

"Who's The Leader…"

"Oh, no."

"…Of The Club…"

"NO, NO, NO!!!"

"…That's Made…"

"MAKE IT STOP!"

"…For You…"

"MY EARS!"

"…And Me…"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

For a while, all our heroes saw was black. They soon awoke to what looked like a Roman Coliseum.

But, nobody was there.

Except for 6 vicious beasts ready to be let out of their cage.

Buster and his pals were absolutely terrified to see that the 6 demons had taken the form of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Clarabelle Cow. Except the beasts were hulking, giant brutes!

The fight began.

Fifi took down Clarabelle with ease, of course, with her noxious stench. Hampton had some trouble knocking down Goofy, but he eventually made the impact. Shirley recited her mantra; "ohwhatalooniam…" Suddenly, a gigantic blast of psychic energy pummelled Daisy out of oblivion. Plucky reached behind his back, and grabbed a bottle of ACME brand super-growth potion. Surprisingly, IT WORKED, and launched Donald out of the stratosphere. Buster and Babs had to use their combined efforts to take down both Mickey and Minnie at the same time, and the other surviving toons helped, and took them both down with ease. As soon as they defeated the 6 "Disney Demons", they were transported back to the woods, where the 6 pages had been magically torn up, and took a rest, but not before they went to their homes. It may have been horrifying, but this living nightmare was more like a challenge to them.

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

PostPosted: Friday, August 07th, 2015 - 20:55:56 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
And here I thought Disney was friendly. You think you know a company.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 - 05:13:35 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
Fifilover wrote:
And here I thought Disney was friendly. You think you know a company.
Sorry. :oops: I know, you love Disney, but this one I told from the perspective of the original series.

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

PostPosted: Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 - 11:06:43 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Oh, okay. I'm not offended. I was just playing along with the story.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage