Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 - 20:19:19

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Sunday, October 11th, 2015 - 05:32:00 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
Hello all!

My ideas have changed quite a bit since I came up with a WB Crossover Fighting Game. There used to be 20 characters. Now there are 35! It just goes to show how ideas never remain the same. In fact, I've added another rep: Maxwell from Scribblenauts!

Where did the idea for a Fighting Game come about? There was a TTA Artist called Atariboy (he made a comeback this year, y'know!) who had plans for a game with a similar engine to Street Fighter. The franchises were limited to TTA, Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain. I believe he once said something about Freakazoid being playable, but don't quote me on it.

I don't think the project ever went beyond the designs, but I was inspired by it! Instead of being similar to Street Fighter, I decided that my concept would be similar to Super Smash Bros, as it suited most of the Toons quite well. That, and other characters could appear as Assist Trophies.

Here's the artwork for some of the playable characters!

PostPosted: Monday, October 12th, 2015 - 04:49:03 
Layout

I checked the list that Atariboy came up with. Here are the characters that would have been playable.

Tiny Toon Adventures

* Buster Bunny
* Babs Bunny
* Plucky Duck
* Shirley The Loon
* Hamton J. Pig
* Fifi La Fume
* Montana Max (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)
* Elmyra Duff (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)
* Dizzy Devil (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)
* Arnold The Pitbull (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)

Animaniacs

* Yakko Warner
* Wakko Warner
* Dot Warner
* Minerva Mink
* Hello Nurse (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)
* Slappy & Skippy Squirrel (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)
* Ralph the Guard (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)
* Chicken Boo (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)

Pinky and the Brain

* Brain
* Pinky
* Billie
* Snowball
* Cupcake
* Romy (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)
* Mousey (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)
* Trudy (NOT ON PENCIL TEST)

(NOT ON PENCIL TEST) means that Atariboy confirmed that the characters would have been playable, but no designs were made public.

PostPosted: Saturday, October 24th, 2015 - 10:35:26 
Layout

In Super Smash Bros, playing as a certain fighter unlocks a trophy which gives the player information about them. In my concept for a WB Fighting Game, this tradition remains in the game, but in the form of paintings. Here are the unlockable paintings which talk about the Looney Tunes! Paintings for NPCs will come soon.

LOONEY TUNES
PAINTINGS

Playable Fighters

Bugs Bunny
First Appearance: “A Wild Hare” (1940)
This fella stands at over three feet three, four feet if you count the ears, and you could say he’s the king of the Looney Tunes! A wise cracking rabbit from the Bronx, Bugs usually prefers not to fight but rather to use fast talking and quick wit. Something he’s done to his foes for over seventy years. With that said, he’ll use his trickster skills to his advantage!

Daffy Duck
First Appearance: “Porky’s Duck Hunt” (1937)
In recent years, Daffy has showcased two traits: greed and attention-seeking. He used to be a wacky, happy-go-lucky fellow in his early days. Then a certain grey hare appeared and took all the fame. To this day, Daffy has jealously attempted to outdo Bugs…and has failed every time. You have to admire his tenacity, though.

Porky Pig
First Appearance: “I Haven’t Got a Hat” (1935)
The oldest Looney Tune that is still working may seem like somebody who would never be seen in a scrap, but that doesn’t mean he’s a pushover. When he worked at Acme Looniversity, he was a master of using cartoon props, and he often uses this skill whether he’s fighting or not. Just watch out for anvils or sticks of dynamite when he’s near. The question is: where does he keep getting them from?!

Lola Bunny
First Appearance: “Space Jam” (1996)
This feisty doe helped Bugs and his friends save Looney Land from the Monstars…but for some reason, the Looney Tunes don’t like to talk about that event. That said, Lola is a master at several different sports…except tennis. She may take sports seriously, but she’s just as wacky as the others. Some say this trait was due to a baseball accident.

Elmer Fudd
First Appearance: “Elmer’s Candid Camera” (1940)
Elmer has tried to hunt down a “scwewy wabbit” for over seventy years, and since the wabbit’s still around; it’s evident that he never succeeded. Nobody knows why Elmer chases the same wabbit. Some say it’s so that he can have Wabbit Stew for dinner, whereas others say that he only does it for fun, and never really means to hurt the wabbit. I suppose it’ll remain a mystery!

Yosemite Sam
First Appearance: “Hare Trigger” (1945)
Sam has always been seen as an outlaw. Not a very good one, but an outlaw just the same. However, as well as attempting to rob banks, he’s also been a knight, a duke, a Confederate, a suitor and even an alien! It’s true what they say about some cowboys: they get around! The one thing that all of these jobs have in common is that they’ve all been attempts to get that rackin’-frackin’ rabbit.

PostPosted: Thursday, October 29th, 2015 - 17:17:45 
Layout

I know that I've already talked about having a story mode in my WB Fighter Concepts. For some reason, the idea randomly came back to me. However, if I was to write one, I wouldn't base it on an example of a genuinely good idea that just went to waste. Otherwise known as The Subspace Emissary.

What happened? It had all of Nintendo's greatest heroes (and Sega and Konami) having to band together to fight a great evil. Sounds cool, right? It should have been, but instead it was a dull, sluggish chore. The environments were underwhelming. I mean, we could have had a Mushroom Kingdom level, a Hyrule level, etc. Instead, we're treated to Generic Forest, Generic Laboratory and Generic Void.

When you're playing the game, I can guarantee you will be wondering what is going on. Nothing is explained whatsoever, which only adds to the downsides this mode has.

Oh, and do you remember when I said it had all of Nintendo's greatest heroes (and Sega and Konami) having to band together to fight a great evil? Yeah, because of Sakurai's Creator Bias, Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dedede are the only characters that do anything in the story. So, it should be called "Kirby's Adventure Guest Starring the Nintendo Cast".

I skipped nearly every cutscene when I first played it, it was that bland.

If you were to write a huge crossover story, how would you write it?

Scarlet95

PostPosted: Saturday, November 14th, 2015 - 12:53:29 
Layout

Technical Fairy Conversations

Hanna-Barbera Characters

Tom & Jerry

T.F: Wouldja look at that! Another one ‘o’ dose group fighters!
Snafu: What? Dat cat and mouse over dere?
T.F: Who else?
Snafu: But cats an’ mice hate each other!
T.F: What an observation! An’ I t’ought you were dumb.
Snafu: Gee, t’anks!
T.F: Dey’re just like da Allies. Dey hate one another, but dey’ll woik together ta win if it’s necessary.
Snafu: Well, dat’s cute, but how’re a cat an’ mouse gonna take down yours truly?
T.F: They have a good chance. Dey’ve already re-enacted several wars tryin’ ta kill each other. They’ll probably try ta kill each other tryin’ ta beat you!

Scooby-Doo

Snafu: I don't like him…
T.F: What's not to like? He’s a big ol’ lovable mutt! It's his nephew you're supposed ta hate!
Snafu: No, he ain't. He’s da enemy.
T.F: Scooby doesn't often fight. He often eats. Heh! If he sees a ghost, he’ll run for da hills!
Snafu: Hmph!
T.F: He doesn't fight alone, either. For his WB Blast, he’ll call on his Mystery solvin’ teenage buddies ta help him!
Snafu: Typical. Dey always fight in packs.
T.F: So don't let him get the WB Shield! If ya do, you’ll end up in a trap!
Snafu: Don't worry. I don't plan on lettin’ da enemy win…

Hong Kong Phooey

Snafu: Who is dat mysterious superhero? A sarge?
T.F: No.
Snafu: A phone operator?
T.F: No.
Snafu: Well, who else? A janitor?
T.F: Could be! Dat's Hong-Kong Phooey.
Snafu: A number one superguy?
T.F: Dat’s right. He’s quicker than da human eye! So watch out! He could be anywhere on da battlefield, an’ ya wouldn’t know until it’s too late! So be careful!
Snafu: Careful is my middle name! If I had one.

Captain Caveman

Snafu: Who is dat?!
T.F: I dunno! I don’t have any data on dis fighter!
Snafu: It must be an intruder from another dimension!
Dee Dee: More like an intruder from another time period!
T.F: What the-?! Who are you?!
Dee Dee: That ain’t important. The “intruder” is Captain Caveman! The world’s first superhero!
Snafu: Da foist? How old is he?
Brenda: Very old! We found him frozen in a block of ice an’ thawed him out! Being frozen must be scary!
T.F: I feel so redundant.
Taffy: He may be small, but he’s a regular powerhouse! Whack this bozo twice for me, Cavey!
Snafu: Aw, crud.

Post subject: Gandalf's Reveal Trailer
PostPosted: Sunday, November 15th, 2015 - 05:38:57 
Layout

GANDALF REVEAL TRAILER

(The camera roves along the rolling green hills of Bag End until it reaches a familiar Hobbit-hole. We cut to the house’s interior, where Bilbo Baggins is sat at his desk writing what appears to be a book. There is a knock at the door. Bilbo looks up from his book and peers cautiously through the window in front of him. He then gets to his feet and crosses to the front door. Once he reaches it, he brushes himself down, before slowly opening it. Bugs Bunny is stood there.)

Bilbo: (Bewildered) Good morning?

Bugs: Eh, are yous wishin’ me a good morning, or mean dat… (Dismissively) Ah, never mind. Listen, I’m lookin’ for…

Bilbo: (Hastily interrupting) I have no intentions on going on another adventure!

Bugs: (Shrugs) Eh, dat’s a shame. Anyhoo, I’m lookin’ for a wizard called Gandalf. Gotta invite him ta somethin’.

Bilbo: (Thinks for a beat) Is this Gandalf fellow you’re talking about more aged, grey-haired and leaning on a staff?

Bugs: (Cheerfully) Dat’s him.

Bilbo: (Sweetly) Never heard of him. Good bye.

(He slams the door shut and walks back to his desk, looking particularly pleased with himself. Bugs looks confused, before taking out a paintbrush and drawing the WB Shield on the front door.)

Bugs: Dis’ll get his attention.

(He walks away. We cut to Bilbo’s dining table. It is now nightfall. He is preparing a meal for himself, when there is a knock on his door. The Hobbit rolls his eyes as he crosses over to the door.)

Bilbo: (Muttering to himself) If it’s that peculiar rabbit…

(He reaches the door and reluctantly opens it. As soon as he does so, Bugs, Freakazoid, Superman, Harry, Slappy, Buster, Lola, Taz, Wonder Woman, Porky, Emmet, SNAFU. Yakko, Wakko and Dot fall through the doorway and land in a heap in the threshold.)

Slappy: (Groggily) This place reminds me…of a very early Isengard!

Bilbo: (Outraged, to Bugs) YOU?! I told you, I am not interested in sharing an adventure!

Bugs: (Ignoring him, to someone offscreen) Yous are late.

(In confusion, Bilbo turns around to see who the rabbit is talking to, and jumps as Gandalf walks towards the door, wielding his staff.)

Gandalf: (Dryly, to Bugs) You are mistaken. A wizard is never late, nor is he early!

(The splash art “GANDALF MAKES A FOOL OF A TOOK OUT OF YOU!” appears on the screen for ten seconds before we are given some gameplay footage. Gandalf is on the Erebor stage.)

Bilbo: (Offscreen) I don’t understand. You know these…people?

(SNAFU rushes towards the wizard, and is knocked away by Gandalf as he swings his staff.)

Gandalf: Oh, yes. They’re all acquaintances…and sparring partners.

(Gandalf releases some red sparks from his staff which hit Porky.)

Bilbo: (Offscreen) Well, I shouldn’t keep you from joining them! I wish you the best of luck.

Gandalf: I shall need the help of a burglar once more, Mr Baggins.

(Bilbo suddenly appears beside the wizard in a puff of smoke.)

Bilbo: (Horrified) You can’t be serious!

(The camera cuts to Yosemite Sam carrying a mallet.)

Gandalf: But I am. I would appreciate it if you took that item from that dwarf over there.

(Bilbo rushes towards the cowboy and snatches the mallet from him. Yosemite Sam begins firing his gun at the Hobbit.)

Bilbo: (As he runs) What kind of weaponry is this?!

(He hands the mallet to Gandalf and vanishes.)

Gandalf: Thank you, master burglar. I shall let you know when I need your assistance once more.

(He swings the mallet and knocks Yosemite Sam away as he rushes towards him. We cut to Gandalf on the Hogwarts stage. Harry runs up to him. They both perform their respective taunts together.)

Gandalf: (Happy) Ah, another wizard. I always thought I was the last one.

(Back on the Erebor stage, Smaug suddenly appears as Gandalf grabs the WB Shield.)

Gandalf: (Bewildered) I thought Smaug had been vanquished! (Indifferently) No matter.

(He initiates his WB Blast, slamming his staff into the ground, causing the ground beneath him to crumble. Slappy and Wonder Woman are sent flying off the stage and KOed, and Smaug is defeated.)

Gandalf: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

(The game’s logo appears for ten seconds. Then, it cuts back to Gandalf and Bilbo in the Hobbit-hole.)

Gandalf: (To Bilbo) I suppose this has given you more to write about in your book?

Bilbo: (Exhausted) They wouldn’t believe it.

PostPosted: Monday, November 16th, 2015 - 13:25:10 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Scarlet95 wrote:
Hello all!

My ideas have changed quite a bit since I came up with a WB Crossover Fighting Game. There used to be 20 characters. Now there are 35! It just goes to show how ideas never remain the same. In fact, I've added another rep: Maxwell from Scribblenauts!

Where did the idea for a Fighting Game come about? There was a TTA Artist called Atariboy (he made a comeback this year, y'know!) who had plans for a game with a similar engine to Street Fighter. The franchises were limited to TTA, Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain. I believe he once said something about Freakazoid being playable, but don't quote me on it.

I don't think the project ever went beyond the designs, but I was inspired by it! Instead of being similar to Street Fighter, I decided that my concept would be similar to Super Smash Bros, as it suited most of the Toons quite well. That, and other characters could appear as Assist Trophies.

Good old Atariboy! Believe it or not, I don't think I've ever seen these drawings before, but they are simply amazing! Definitely up to his usually lofty standards. I have been keeping up with him since he came back as well, his TTA related work hasn't lost any of it's wit and creativity.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, November 16th, 2015 - 13:58:06 
Layout

Injun-Joe wrote:
Scarlet95 wrote:
Hello all!

[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="http://orig07.deviantart.net/467f/f/2005/152/5/5/atf_team_poster.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>orig07</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>467f</span><span>/</span><span>f</span><span>/</span><span>2005</span><span>/</span><span>152</span><span>/</span><span>5</span><span>/</span><span>5</span><span>/</span><span>atf</span><span>_</span><span>team</span><span>_</span><span>poster</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Good old Atariboy! Believe it or not, I don't think I've ever seen these drawings before, but they are simply amazing! Definitely up to his usually lofty standards. I have been keeping up with him since he came back as well, his TTA related work hasn't lost any of it's wit and creativity.

I know, right! :D It's a shame the game he was planning never came into fruition. With that said, what with his rekindled interest in TTA after going dark for several years, there could be a chance he decides to work on it again. :)

PostPosted: Monday, November 16th, 2015 - 23:39:33 
Animaniac

Scarlet95 wrote:
I checked the list that Atariboy came up with. Here are the characters that would have been playable.

Tiny Toon Adventures

* Buster Bunny
* Babs Bunny
* Plucky Duck
* Shirley The Loon
* Hamton J. Pig
* Fifi La Fume

Animaniacs

* Yakko Warner
* Wakko Warner
* Dot Warner
* Minerva Mink

Pinky and the Brain

* Brain
* Pinky
* Billie
* Snowball
* Cupcake

(NOT ON PENCIL TEST) means that Atariboy confirmed that the characters would have been playable, but no designs were made public.

I take it that the Pinky and The Brain characters were going to be around the size of all of the other fighters in this? Because if not, that'd be kind of weird. :?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, November 17th, 2015 - 10:50:01 
Layout

Injun-Joe wrote:
Scarlet95 wrote:

Tiny Toon Adventures

* Buster Bunny
* Babs Bunny
* Plucky Duck
* Shirley The Loon
* Hamton J. Pig
* Fifi La Fume

Animaniacs

* Yakko Warner
* Wakko Warner
* Dot Warner
* Minerva Mink

Pinky and the Brain

* Brain
* Pinky
* Billie
* Snowball
* Cupcake

I take it that the Pinky and The Brain characters were going to be around the size of all of the other fighters in this? Because if not, that'd be kind of weird. :?
l

"Here here are the main Boss Fighters on Acme Toon Fighters game. You wondering how they can fight as there are soo tiny? Well Brain wanted to take over the world Blah-Blah-Blah well to do this they need to first take over Acme Acres and to pull this off they need to be taller and Brain made a RAY-CANON and made him and his now partner Snowball and his sister Cupcake. As you can see its going to be a wild fighting game!!" - Atariboy

Yeah, the P&TB characters were going to be roughly the same size of the other Toons thanks to an enlarging laser.

Speaking of size, I find it hilarious that time and time again, Ridley is rejected as a playable fighter, but Olimar made it in! :lol:

In my WB Fighting Game, Pinky and the Brain fight in a mech suit that looks a bit like Brain2-Me2 rather than have them become giant (by their standard). Their moveset is a combination of R.O.B and Bowser Jr.

PostPosted: Saturday, November 28th, 2015 - 07:53:47 
Layout

You may be wondering why Technical Fairy is my concept's answer to Solid Snake's Codec Conversations or Palutena's Guidance.

Well, Private Snafu was made to teach illiterate soldiers, or soldiers in general, how not to act during the Second World War. Most of the time, he learnt his lessons the hard way, but he was often accompanied by the Technical Fairy: First Class, whose job was to show him the error of his ways. The incompetent soldier often didn't listen, though.

Here's an example of what I mean.

The Technical Fairy appears once again in my Fighting Game Concept as an Easter Egg. He'll have something to say on every character, and he won't be alone! There are several guest stars, too. :D

PostPosted: Sunday, November 29th, 2015 - 10:12:38 
Layout

Ever since I came up with the idea of a WB Fighting Game, a lot of things have changed. Here are some examples.

When I decided that Scooby would be in the game as an unlockable fighter, he went through a few changes. Originally, Shaggy was going to fight alongside him as an duo character. However, the Ice Climbers gimmick was eventually given to Yakko, Wakko and Dot, and Tom & Jerry had the Duck Hunt mechanic.

Then, I thought of either Shaggy, Fred, Daphne or Velma appearing in the background to cheer him on, like Pokemon Trainer. This idea was also decided against. The rest of Mystery Incorporated appear in Scooby's WB Blast and one of his Victory Animations.

Ace Bunny was going to be playable. However, he was scrapped after I realised that there wasn't really anything to him. Ace was from Loonatics Unleashed: a show featuring the superhero descendants of the Looney Tunes. For those of you who don’t know who they are, Loonatics Unleashed was an animated TV series which ran from 2005 to 2007 on Kid’s WB and Cartoon Network in Britain (where I live). It was an attempt to make a darker and edgier variant of the Looney Tunes franchise…with little to no humour. This is where my first problem with the show lies. Trying to make Looney Tunes a gritty, realistic drama. The Looney Tunes are supposed to be…Looney! They’ve been making us laugh since the 1930s, why the sudden shift in tone?

I know they’re the descendants of the Looney Tunes, but why are they called the Loonatics? None of them seem like screwballs to me. The show does have humour…but it’s very, VERY weak. The show takes itself very seriously, which was its downfall, in my opinion.

The Just-Us League of Supertoons, a Tiny Toons group which featured certain Toonsters as parodies of the Justice League, did the superhero genre how Loonatics should’ve handled it…as a parody! If you want another example of a superhero comedy show…check out Freakazoid.

It sounds the reason why the Loonatics are being left out is due to spite over their show being naff… well, yes. With that said, they’re not playable characters, but they would be in the game.

There would be a stage based on Acmetropolis, where the Loonatics can be seen chasing down Ophiuchus Sam or Sylth Vester while the battle takes place on a hovercraft which follows them, similar to the Lylat Cruise and Orbital Gate Assault stages that represent Star Fox. Like those stages, if the playable characters perform a specific action, the player could hear a chat between the Loonatics, once again, akin to Star Fox.

I've displayed a script of what they would say already, check it out if you haven't!

Elmyra was going to be playable. But then I decided against it. Why? I was starting become conscious of the fact that the Tiny Toons franchise was beginning to get crowded, what with being represented by 6 characters (9, if you count Babs as an alternate skin of Buster and Dizzy and Calamity being part of Monty's moveset).

I cheated by coming up with a category based on The Plucky Duck Show and having Plucky, Hamton, Shirley and Fifi represent it rather than TTA.

Fred Flintstone was listed as being playable via "DLC". He was later replaced by Captain Caveman. Why? Captain Caveman has more potential as a fighter. I couldn't come up with a moveset for Fred. It was then I realised that three members of the Scooby Doobies would be playable. :lol:

So, there you go. What do you think?

PostPosted: Friday, December 04th, 2015 - 09:50:14 
Layout

You may notice that, especially in my concepts for a WB Fighting Game, Daffy's and Plucky's respective second banana statuses are played up to a ridiculous scale. Technical Fairy mocks Daffy, stating that Snafu will easily defeat him, and pretty much calls Plucky a carbon-copy of his mentor. Little to nobody cheers for them and the announcer sounds either monotonous or baffled when he says their names.

Yes, this humour is very mean-spirited, but trust me, it has nothing on what Chrom got.

My word, this was cruel...but it was hilarious! :lol: I found it funny how the 50 Facts Direct stated that the Palutena's Guidance Easter Egg would have tons of cameos. Yeah. Chrom is the only guest star, and Palutena and Viridi gang up on him. Chrom's pathetic comeback is the icing on the cake.

I don't really care about Fire Emblem, but I remember that people on the internet felt 100% sure that Chrom would be one of the newcomers in Smash 4 and belittled anyone who thought otherwise.

Then Lucina and Robin were confirmed instead, and their reveal trailer had a massive F-You to the "Carbon Copy Prince". There were some people who were angered by how unfairly kicked around he was, but who cares?

I love how Chrom has become a laughing stock within the actual game.

Daffy's and Plucky's treatment may seem a little harsh, but they won't be the whipping boys like Chrom. Unlike him, they won't have to get their chance another day.

Post subject: Maxwell: His Moveset
PostPosted: Sunday, December 06th, 2015 - 01:50:41 
Layout

MAXWELL

Maxwell, armed with his magic notebook, joins the battle as an unlockable character! While he can’t draw himself a victory, he can draw objects to help him win! Better than nothing, right?

Franchise Symbol

A silhouette of Maxwell’s rooster helmet represents this franchise.

Victory Theme

A short snippet of the title theme from Scribblenauts Unlimited heralds this character’s victory.

Appearance

Like how Emmet looks and acts like he comes straight from a stop-motion movie, Maxwell looks just like how he appeared in his own games. Specifically, he looks just like he came out of a storybook. His idle animations involve him either drumming his fingers on his magic notebook or wiping dust off of it.

Battle Entrance

Maxwell appears in a flash of gold, holding the Magic Globe. He puts it in his pocket and brandishes his magic notebook and a pencil.

Taunts

Maxwell spins on the spot, and we can see how papery he is. He looks flat!
Maxwell draws a rotten apple and throws it away.
Maxwell holds his pencil up as if it’s a sword and stands in a triumphant pose.

Special Moves

Although Maxwell can draw almost anything in his own games, he’s limited to just a few here. Unfortunately, he’s not very subtle with how he’s going to attack. He’ll write a word in his notebook, and it’ll appear above his head for two seconds, just like it does in the games.

Neutral B Attack: Starites

Maxwell has two choices when it comes to attacking with these particular rare items. He can either throw them, which is quick and deals 5% damage, or he can roll it, which is slower but deals 10% damage. There is an occasional chance that the Starite will explode when it comes into contact with an opponent. This can cause a Meteor Smash if it happens, dealing 15% damage.

Side B Attack: Magic Globe

Maxwell can use the Magic Globe to teleport to different parts of the stage. By pressing the D-Pad, you can determine where he goes. A text box will appear above him, reading either “Left”, “Right”, “Up” or “Down”. Maxwell will be teleported in the direction he writes in the notebook.

Up B Attack: Rocket

Maxwell writes the word in the notebook and a rocket appears. He rides it as it flies upwards. The rocket will explode if it comes into contact with an opponent, dealing 10% damage.

Down B Attack: Heavy

Maxwell writes the word in the notebook and a random heavy object will fall from the sky, dealing 20% damage if it hits opponents. The heavy object varies between an anvil, anchor, piano, etc. Being heavy, they’re drawn rather sluggishly.

THE WB BLAST: EVERYTHING

Maxwell writes this word in his notebook…and it bursts open. Practically everything you can think of comes flying out of it…followed by a whopping great rainbow! All of the drawings will deal 15% if they come into contact with opponents, and there are a lot of them! Being KOed is practically unavoidable!

Victory Animations

Maxwell writes in his notebook, and a trophy appears in his hands.
Maxwell uses the Starites to rid the stone curse from his sister, Lily. They hug each other.
Maxwell poses with his notebook in one hand and his pencil in the other.

Clapping Animation

Maxwell looks dejected as he regards the winner.

PostPosted: Sunday, December 06th, 2015 - 03:15:15 
Animaniac

Scarlet95 wrote:
You may notice that, especially in my concepts for a WB Fighting Game, Daffy's and Plucky's respective second banana statuses are played up to a ridiculous scale. Technical Fairy mocks Daffy, stating that Snafu will easily defeat him, and pretty much calls Plucky a carbon-copy of his mentor. Little to nobody cheers for them and the announcer sounds either monotonous or baffled when he says their names.

Yes, this humour is very mean-spirited, but trust me, it has nothing on what Chrom got.

My word, this was cruel...but it was hilarious! :lol: I found it funny how the 50 Facts Direct stated that the Palutena's Guidance Easter Egg would have tons of cameos. Yeah. Chrom is the only guest star, and Palutena and Viridi gang up on him. Chrom's pathetic comeback is the icing on the cake.

I don't really care about Fire Emblem, but I remember that people on the internet felt 100% sure that Chrom would be one of the newcomers in Smash 4 and belittled anyone who thought otherwise.

Then Lucina and Robin were confirmed instead, and their reveal trailer had a massive F-You to the "Carbon Copy Prince". There were some people who were angered by how unfairly kicked around he was, but who cares?

I love how Chrom has become a laughing stock within the actual game.

Daffy's and Plucky's treatment may seem a little harsh, but they won't be the whipping boys like Chrom. Unlike him, they won't have to get their chance another day.

My lord, I can't take this crap! First off, the voices of some of these characters make me want to stab my eardrums out.
Second, had Chrome made it into the Smash Bros roster, he would've been a Marth clone like his sister, not Ike. Any idiot with a halfway functional brain knows that.(is anyone at Nintendo even paying attention to the details anymore?! SHEEESH!!!) Thirdly, Viridi states that there is no point in having a character that's pretty much a carbon copy of Ike in the game. This, after they put Cloud Strife's epically overrated patoot in the line up.(Cloud is nothing but a way lamer version of Ike in this game! :P ) And fourth, I admit, I laughed when Chrome was thrown to the wayside way back in the Captain Falcon trailer. But this is just...... ouch! I guess Nintendo is banking on never doing anything even remotely serious with the character of Chrome ever again. His image will probably never recover from this flogging.

All of that being said, Daffy and Plucky are in the house!!! A prospect that is never not radical! :D

ImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next