Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Thursday, June 29th, 2017 - 09:54:06

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Monday, July 20th, 2015 - 15:03:30 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
Injun-Joe wrote:
Scarlet95 wrote:
LOONATICS CONVERSATIONS

In the Acmetropolis stage, if all the players all do their down taunts (That’s Taunt 3) at the same time, then a random conversation between the Loonatics will play while they are fighting evil in the background. Like the Star Fox conversations, they are always at random, and can only be performed once. Here is what I think they’d say.

CONVERSATION 1:

Duck: Don’t these losers ever give up? I’ll beat ‘em as usual so what’s the point in tryin’?
Lexi: YOU? In your dreams! Besides, if these losers gave up, we’d be out of a job! You should be glad that this sorta thing happens often!
Ace: Huh. Now DAT’S somet’in’ dat ya don’t see every day!
Lexi: What’re you talking about, Ace?
Ace: I’m talkin’ ‘bout dose civilians fightin’ directly above us!
Duck: WHAT?! They shouldn’t be up there!
Ace: Dat’s surprisingly compassionate of ya, Duck!
Duck: They’re showin’ me up with their fightin’ skills!
Lexi: A gnat could show you up, Duck.
Ace: Huh. I could outfight dose amateurs.
Duck: HAH! Whadda ya talkin’ about? If I was up there, I’d show ‘em what a REAL fighter can do!
Ace: But ya can’t!
Duck: Neither can you!
Ace: Oh…yeah…

CONVERSATION 2:

Ace: These adjustments ya did ta our bikes sure was a big help, Tech!
Tech: I knew you’d say that, Ace. I come from a long line of coyote inventors. In fact, one of my ancestors looked exactly like me…only with brown fur!
Rev: Yeah, andminecouldn’teventalkandtheyspentmostoftheirtimerunningawayfromyourancestors!
Tech: …What?
Ace: Speakin’ ‘o’ lookalikes…don’t dose fighters look kinda familiar?
Lexi: They kinda look like us…when we don’t have our suits on.
Duck: Just look at that gorgeous hunk of duck up there!
Ace: (Under his breath) Ducks are many t’ings but gorgeous ain’t one of ‘em.
Duck: In fact, I bet he’s just like me!
Lexi: Selfish, greedy and pretentious? Probably.
Tech: Wait a minute. Where’s MY lookalike?
Rev: Mostlikelyfailingmiserablytocapturemine.
Tech: (Growls) What did you say?
Rev: Ohnothing.

CONVERSATION 3

Ophiuchus Sam: Ooooooh, give it up, ya rackin’ frackin’ varmints!
Ace: Hey! Dat’s what we’re supposed ta say ta you!
Rev: Exceptthatlastpart,becausethere’sonlyoneofyou.
(At this part, the fighters will land on the train)
Ophiuchus Sam: HEY! GET OFFA MA TRAIN!
Ace: Don’t yous dare attack ‘em!
Ophiuchus Sam: Bu’ they’re gettin’ their dirty feet on it! Hey! It looks like they’re roughhousin’ already!
Ace: Yeah! Anybody got some popcorn?
Lexi: But…aren’t we gonna fight Ophiuchus?
Ace: Ssh! Dey’re scrappin’!
Lexi: Boys…

CONVERSATION 4

Zadavia: Loonatics! Keep your eyes on those civilians above you! Make sure that they are not wounded!
Tech: Kinda ironic when they’re already beating themselves senseless.
Zadavia: Nevertheless, you need to show them that you are all worthy superheroes.
Lexi: Okay, but they probably won’t appreciate it.
Zadavia: Probably, but to me, you are all worthy heroes…except Duck.
Duck: HEY!

Duck, always the victim of a burn. :lol: I like how long these are. If someone were to come into this game not knowing who some of the characters were, they'd have a pretty vivid idea by the end.

Thank you! Smash Bros introduced me to a majority of Nintendo franchises. :D Duck's retort towards Ace was a bit of an in-joke. I was originally going to have Ace be a playable character, but his moveset seemed too similar to Superman (the laser eyes), and there wasn't much to him.

It's similar to how Chrom became Nintendo's whipping boy in Smash 4, in which Robin's Guidance was just Palutena and Viridi mocking him for not being a playable character. I'm not into Fire Emblem...but I can see why people were angered by that secret talk.

I'm considering having Elmyra be playable. She's a bit like Jigglypuff. She's not very popular, but she's part of WB history, so we have to have her in. :roll:

Post subject: Taz: His Moveset
PostPosted: Tuesday, July 21st, 2015 - 04:32:32 
Layout

TAZ

The Tasmanian Devil spins, roars, grunts and snarls his way into battle. He’s hungry for victory…and opponents…and practically everything.

Franchise Symbol
A silhouette of a bottle cap represents Taz’s franchise.

Victory Theme
The bombastic climax of the Taz-Mania theme song heralds this character’s victory.

Character Appearance
Taz’s appearance is based mainly on how he appeared in the 90s spinoff. However, his alternate costumes can resemble how he appeared in his earlier cartoons. His idle animations involve him either using a bone as a toothpick or sniffing the ground.

Battle Entrance
The family car drives onto the stage and Taz disembarks, snarling as the car drives off. The parent driving changes each time. It’s either Hugh or Jean.

Taunts
1. Taz performs his famous gibberish, followed by a raspberry at the screen.
2. Taz opens his gaping maw, and Willy Wombat peers up from inside it, waving happily. Taz slams his teeth shut, trapping the wombat’s hand.
3. Taz holds up a glass of orange juice and dispassionately cheers “Yay…”

Special Moves
Taz is more interested in having a meal than winning. His opponents seem to taste nice…

Neutral B Attack: Devour
Similarly to Wario’s Chomp attack, Taz will sink his teeth into an opponent, dealing 3% damage with each bite. The player can make Taz bite by pressing the B button. Like Wario, Taz can eat both items and food.

Side B Attack: Boulder Toss
Taz hurls a boulder at opponents, similarly to Yoshi’s Egg Throw. If the boulder hits an opponent, it will deal 10% damage. As you can see, he prefers brawn over brains.

Up B Attack: Spin
Taz does what he does best. He spins around, making him airborne. In order to go higher, the player has to make him move in a zigzag, and he will deal 5% damage if he hits opponents.

Down B Attack: Bad Breath
Taz exhales green fumes which will stun opponents and deal 12% damage. Unlike the rest of his family, he never really learned to brush his teeth, as opponents will find out the hard way.

THE WB BLAST: Tasmanian Tornado
Taz summons Hugh and Jean, his sister and brother: Molly and Jake and Dog the Turtle. They all spin at the same time, creating a stage-engulfing twister, which sends every opponent flying and giving them an instant KO. Families, who spin together, KO together!

Victory Animations
1. Taz chases the kiwi and falls over, sulking as the small bird stands atop his head.
2. Taz strokes Dog and grins stupidly at the screen.
3. Taz belches and Francis’s loincloth flies out of his mouth. He sheepishly eats it again.

Clapping Animation
Taz snarls with drool trickling from his mouth. Perhaps he can eat the winner when they least expect it.

Post subject: Lola Bunny: Her Moveset
PostPosted: Tuesday, July 21st, 2015 - 04:33:37 
Layout

LOLA BUNNY

Lola loves anything to do with sports. She might like the noble sport of beating other’s brains out. Perhaps not, but nevertheless, she’ll use her skills in battle.

Franchise Symbol
A silhouette of the famous Looney Tunes bull’s-eye.

Victory Theme
The climax of the classic song “The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down” heralds this character’s victory.

Appearance
Lola’s appearance is based on how she appeared in the second season of The Looney Tunes Show. However, her default costume is her basketball attire, showing that she’s a sporty type. Her idle animations involve her either strutting on the spot or stretching her arms as if warming up.

Battle Entrance
Lola pops out of a golf hole and poses before giggling in a bubbly manner.

Taunts
1. Lola takes out a cupcake and devours it in one go, her pupils shrinking as if a sugar rush is about to occur.
2. Lola dribbles with a basketball in a circle.
3. Lola blows her hair out of her eyes and throws her ears back.

Special Moves
Lola is a bit like the Wii Fit Trainer if one analyses her attacks. She fights with what she’s comfortable with!

Neutral B Attack: Basketball
Lola leaps in the air and throws a basketball at her opponents. It deals 8% if it hits them. However, she can sometimes mistake basketball for volleyball, and she may occasionally punch it, sending it flying a lot faster and dealing 16%.

Side B Attack: Tennis
Lola takes out a tennis racket and hits a tennis ball. The ball deals 10% damage. It’ll do more damage…depending on which part of the body it hits!

Up B Attack: Springboard
Lola, like Sonic, bounces on a springboard and flies upwards, dealing 5% damage if she collides with anybody. She can bounce on the springboard three times before it disappears.

Down B Attack: Baseball
Lola swings a baseball bat and misses, causing her to spin like a top. She cannot juggle opponents, but she will deal 15% damage. Unfortunately, when the attack ends, Lola will get dizzy and vulnerable for five seconds.

THE WB BLAST: Secret Stuff
Lola drinks a bottle of tap water, and in a similar manner to Wario-Man, her attacks will be temporarily strengthened by 30% and she will run faster. This power surge will go on for thirty seconds before it wears off.

Victory Animations
1. Lola does a break-dance and poses…facing the wrong way. Once she realises, she turns and grins embarrassedly.
2. Lola stares at a taco and remarks “It has the same name in Spanish! Who woulda thought?”
3. Lola can be seen crying, then she abruptly starts laughing maniacally.

Clapping Animation
Lola claps cheerfully and occasionally cheers for the winner.

PostPosted: Sunday, August 02nd, 2015 - 07:22:42 
Layout

BUSTER
Default: His red shirt
Formal: His tuxedo from "Prom-ise Her Anything"
Sports: His football attire from "The Acme Bowl"
Controversial: His drunken attire from "One Beer"

BABS
Default: Her yellow shirt and purple skirt
Formal: Her dress from "The Amazing Three"
Royalty: Her Queen costume from "Her Wacky Highness"
Soap: Her Bunawalskioversmith disguise from "Thirteensomething"

MONTANA MAX
Default: His grey jacket and trousers
Business: His blue jacket from "Duck in the Muck"
Humiliation: His diaper from "Fit to be Toyed"
Politician: His Winston Churchill style attire from "Citizen Max"
Villain: Wex Wuthor
Writer: His attire from "Sepulveda Boulevard"
Santa: Santa Max from "Animaniacs"
Movie star: Harris Goulash from "Pasadena Jones"

Since Babs is an alt for Buster, e.g. Male Villager/Female Villager, they only have four alternate costumes between them, whereas everyone else has eight.

PostPosted: Sunday, August 02nd, 2015 - 07:53:11 
Layout

PLUCKY
Default: His white vest
Sports: His wrestling costume from the "Particle Man" segment
Controversial: His drunken attire from "One Beer"
Superhero: Batduck
Halloween: His Freddy Kruger costume
Lawyer: His Daniel Webfoot attire
Sailor: His Captain Pluck costume

SHIRLEY
Default: Her pink sweater
Dancer: Her ballerina's tutu from "Loon Lake"
Soothsayer: Her fortune teller outfit from "Psychic Fun-omenon Day"
Milkmaid: Her attire from "Ducklahoma"
Halloween: Her Paula Abdul costume
Tropical: Her attire from "Buster & Babs Go Hawaiian"
Superhero: Her Hawkloon costume

HAMTON
Default: His blue overalls
M.C.: His Cool M.C Pig costume from "Mr Popular's Rules of Cool"
Jailer: His jail uniform resembling Knuckles Cutlet from "America's Least Wanted"
Butler: His attire from "Sepulveda Boulevard"
Superhero: His Decoy costume
Robot: His Hamdroid attire
Swashbuckler: His armour from "Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian"

FIFI
Default: No clothes. Just pink bow
Pepe: Has black fur resembling Pepe
Sports: Her cheerleader clothes from "The Acme Bowl"
Superhero: Her Scentanna costume
Casual: Her green dress from "Born to be Riled"
Swimwear: Her bikini from "Spring Break Special"
Action: Her Rambo style attire from "Out of Odor"

Post subject: Scooby-Doo: His Moveset
PostPosted: Friday, August 21st, 2015 - 11:01:57 
Layout

Warner Bros Fighting Game

SCOOBY-DOO

Scooby is an eater, not a fighter. Unfortunately he’s a playable character, albeit an unlockable one. I wonder if he’ll pluck up enough courage to duke it out.

Franchise Symbol
A silhouette of Scooby’s collar, which has the initials “SD” represents this franchise.

Victory Theme
A techno remix of the climax of the classic song Scooby-Doo, Where are You heralds this character’s victory.

Appearance
Scooby’s appearance is based on his design in Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated. I know that I said that every character’s appearance is based on the most recent show or film they’ve been involved in. Unfortunately, the designs in Be Cool, Scooby-Doo look just plain terrible. Scooby’s idle animations involve him either scratching himself or looking around in fear.

Battle Entrance
The Mystery Machine zooms past and Scooby leaps out of the back. He stands up on his hind legs and swings his fists for five seconds before going back into his normal position.

Taunts
1. Scooby performs a double take and cries out “R’oh, No!”
2. Scooby takes out a Scooby Snack and eats it, chuckling at the camera.
3. Scooby chases his tail for five seconds before falling in a heap.

Special Moves
Scooby is a coward. It’s a good job he’s a loveable one. So, what can he possibly do to gain the upper hand in battle? Anything he can find!!

Neutral B Attack: Food Fight
Scooby begins throwing food at opponents, dealing 5% with each hit. Sometimes, if the hero hound has taken quite a bit of damage, he can eat the food, which heals him by 4%. Food’s both good AND bad for you!

Side B Attack: Sprint
Scooby runs for his life, as if he’s being chased by a monster or a ghost. If he runs into opponents, he’ll deal 10% damage. The downside is that the attack will end if he has a collision. He’ll also tire himself out, and will take five seconds to get his breath back.

Up B Attack: Jump Scare
A ghost appears behind Scooby and taps him on the back. The dog leaps into the air in terror. While it doesn’t deal any damage, it is a great recovery move for the dog.

Down B Attack: Sneaky Doggy
Scooby hides in a crate and can creep around undetected. Whilst hiding, he can use stealthy attacks which deal 4% damage. Unfortunately, opponents can smash the crate, which will blow his cover, and temporarily stun him.

THE WB BLAST: The Ultimate Trap
This attack is carried out in the form of a cutscene. Fred sets up one huge trap which is designed like a roller coaster. A cart barrels onto the stage, Shaggy riding in it. The cart collides with the opponents, dealing 10% damage and knocking them into it. Scooby tries to run from the cart, but he is knocked into it as well. The cart zooms along the roller coaster. It passes Daphne, who knocks a sack of flour onto the opponents, dealing 15% damage. Then it passes Velma, who fires paintballs at the cart. The paintballs each deal 5% damage. Finally, the cart crashes, sending Shaggy, Scooby and the opponents flying. Scooby and Shaggy come out unscathed…but the opponents don’t! They deal 30% damage, and can potentially be KOed.

Victory Animations
1. Fred, Daphne, Shaggy and Velma are with Scooby, petting and hugging him as he grins smugly at the screen.
2. Scooby balances a Scooby Snack on his nose before he eats it.
3. Scooby says his famous catchphrase: “SCOOBY-DOOBY-DOO!” before chuckling.

Clapping Animation
Scooby cheerfully applauds the victor, his tongue sticking out.

PostPosted: Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 - 02:15:08 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
You know what would be really crazy? Adding Scrappy Doo to the roster, and having his big finisher move involve the Ghoul School girls. 8-) I know I'd pay for that if it were DLC!

The roster is nearing completion, I'm sorry I haven't commented on this much. It's been an extremely busy Summer for me. :roll:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 - 03:11:52 
Layout

Injun-Joe wrote:
You know what would be really crazy? Adding Scrappy Doo to the roster, and having his big finisher move involve the Ghoul School girls. 8-) I know I'd pay for that if it were DLC!

The roster is nearing completion, I'm sorry I haven't commented on this much. It's been an extremely busy Summer for me. :roll:

No problem, mate. :D

With regards to DLC, I've got an idea for characters that can be added later on. I'll make a list very soon.

I hate to sound cynical, but I thought I'd be like Sakurai with his ideas for Downloadable extras: specifically Lucas. To this day, I still think that Sakurai decided to deliberately leave him out at first so that people would pay extra to have him playable. Same with Mewtwo.

I'm thinking of adding more Hanna-Barbera characters. Perhaps they could be DLC!

Post subject: Montana Max: His Moveset
PostPosted: Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 - 04:45:37 
Layout

Warner Bros Fighting Game
MONTANA MAX

Montana Max is the school bully at Acme Loo. He knows quite a lot about roughhousing, but he’ll always bribe someone with money if he doesn’t feel like giving someone a knuckle sandwich.

Franchise Symbol
The symbol that represents the TTA characters is a silhouette of Acme Looniversity

Victory Theme
The final notes of the theme song represent this character’s victory.

Appearance
Max looks a lot more grown up…and much more ugly. Let’s just say puberty wasn’t kind to him, as he has angry red spots all over his face. Hey, that’s what he was upset about in Citizen Max, wasn’t it? His idle animations involve him either flipping a coin or trying to burst one of his spots.

Battle Entrance
Monty comes onto the stage sitting on a throne being carried by Grovely. The butler loses his footing and falls down, causing Max to tip forward and roll head over heels into a heap. He gets to his feet and growls at Grovely, scaring him off. Dusting himself down, he prepares for battle.

Taunts
1. Monty holds a Weenie Burger and takes a big bite. Unfortunately, the contents spill out, leaving only the bun in his hands. He looks at the screen with annoyance.
2. Max combs his hair and grins smugly into a mirror.
3. Monty takes out a wad of bills and counts them under his breath.

Special Moves
If Max doesn’t feel like fighting, he’ll pay someone else to do it. However, he’ll use his wealth to help him win if he feels the need to…in more ways than one.

Neutral B Attack: Gold Bar
Max takes out a gold bar and throws it. The bar deals 10% damage if it hits any opponents. Why would Monty throw money away? There’s plenty more where that came from!

Side B Attack: Grovely
Monty throws his butler at opponents. If Grovely hits any opponents, he’ll deal 8% damage. If he doesn’t hit anyone, he’ll rush at an opponent and hit them on the head with a mallet, which deals 10% damage. If the opponent is using a shield, Grovely will shatter it and stun them.

Up B Attack: Hell-icopter
Max summons a helicopter, which is piloted by Calamity Coyote. He grabs onto the rope ladder that Calamity provides him and the aircraft ascends. Unfortunately, since Calamity’s the one who’s piloting the chopper, it won’t be long before it breaks down. When it does, Max is helpless as he falls.

Down B Attack: Dizzy Devil
Dizzy appears and spins like a top, Max balancing on his shoulders. Dizzy zooms across the stage from left to right, dealing 5% damage if he collides with anybody. It won’t take long, however, until he gets…well, dizzy. When he does, he’ll fall down and Max will take a while to get up.

THE WB BLAST: Angry Brat
When this attack is initiated, offscreen voices begin singing “Kissing in a Tree”. As soon as he hears the lyrics, Monty turns red in the face. Veins begin to appear in his forehead as he trembles with pure fury. He trembles and clenches his teeth. Finally, he says in a strained voice: “I think I’m in Love…” and promptly explodes, dealing 40% damage.

Victory Animations
1. Max reclines on a beach chair, remarking: “The peasants lose again…how predictable!”
2. Monty fondles a dollar bill and grins at the screen.
3. Max punches the air, whilst Calamity and Dizzy watch him. Monty then slips and falls over, prompting the coyote and Tasmanian devil to start laughing.

Clapping Animation
Monty scowls at the victor. It looks like some of his pimples have burst what with all that frustration!

Post subject: DLC Characters
PostPosted: Monday, August 24th, 2015 - 10:04:16 
Layout

Hello all! Here is a list of playable fighters that can only be added to the roster if they're bought in a store!

Hello Nurse
Hong Kong Phooey
Captain Caveman
Popeye the Sailor

See what you think, and don't hesitate to suggest anything if you want!

Last edited by Scarlet95 on Monday, November 09th, 2015 - 10:54:50, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Friday, September 04th, 2015 - 09:20:46 
Layout

TECHNICAL FAIRY

Harry Potter Characters

Harry

Snafu: Hah! Dere’s some kid over dere. With a stick!
T.F: Don’t underestimate ‘um, Snafu. Dat’s Harry Potter: da Boy Who Lived. He’s done quite a lotta t’ings, an’ he’s only just come of age!
Snafu: Such as?
T.F: He rallied a group ‘o’ students ta rebel against da corrupt Wizard Government, he’s taken on all sorts ‘o’ monsters an’ he fought an’ defeated da most Dark Wizard of all time.
Snafu: Ohhh… Hey, I’ve fought bad stuff too! An’ I didn’t pull rabbits out of a hat or make balloon animals!
T.F: He’s more competent den yous. An’ he uses magic, which could be more powerful den yer artillery.
Snafu: I suppose he’s done more than yous as well, den. Since yer a fairy an’ all.
T.F: Yeah! I…guess…he…has.

Voldemort

Snafu: Dat guy creeps me out.
T.F: He should do. Dat’s Tom Marvolo Riddle, but he’s known mostly as Lord Voldemort. He’s da most powerful Dark Wizard of all time, an’ he hates Muggles.
Snafu: …Muggles? Da heck are dey?
T.F: It’s a wizard toim fer a non-magical human. Like yous.
Snafu: Sounds like a racial slur…
T.F: Harry’s a muggle, too. Dat’s why he tried ta kill ‘um. An’ he’ll most likely try ta kill you, too. He might use his pet snake, Nagini, so watch out.
Snafu: Uh…What exactly does dis Nagini fella do?
T.F: Voldemort’ll most likely make it trap ya so dat he can attack ya himself…or Nagini’ll bite ya an’ da venom will enter yer bloodstream an’ kill ya.
Snafu: GULP! H-Hey… Ha, ha, ha! I just noticed! He ain’t got a nose!
T.F: Snafu, dis is serious!
Snafu: My evil Dark Wizard has no nose! How does he smell? Terrible! Ha, ha, ha!
T.F: Oy…

Dumbledore

Snafu: Is dat Gandalf?
TF: No, but he’s just as powerful! An’ ta t’ink he’s a school principal!
Snafu: Bugs is a principal, an’ he’s fightin’, too!
TF: Dat’s true, but… Just between you an’ me. I t’ink Dumbledore is even more powerful than Bugs!
Dumbledore: That observation is rather flattering!
Snafu: GAH!
Dumbledore: Your conversation was rather easy to intrude upon. It’s clear to me that neither of you have studied Occlumency. With that said, Harry never mastered it, and he’s an exceptional fighter.
Snafu: Octopussy?
Dumbledore: The ability to close one’s mind. It seems that neither you nor the other participants have ever put it into practice. That makes it all the more easy to use Legilimency to predict your every move.
Snafu: I have no idea what ya just said, but it’s really creepy.
TF: With a mind as blank as yours, you’ll be fine.
Snafu: T’anks!

Last edited by Scarlet95 on Friday, January 01st, 2016 - 11:23:11, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Saturday, September 26th, 2015 - 11:47:39 
Layout

In my idea for a WB Fighting Game, a lot of different franchises cross over with each other. To me, crossovers only work if it makes sense for the different franchises to meet each other.

Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons and Animaniacs debatably take place in the same universe. Proof of this? The Warners cameoed in Spring Break Special and Fifi wore a Dot Warner costume for Halloween. More examples appear in the form of Elmyra :roll: She was shoehorned into every WB Cartoon in the 90s and singlehandedly ruined Pinky and the Brain.

Freakazoid resides in a universe that's populated mostly by humans, like our world. However, Wakko and Brain made a memorable cameo appearance, and Freakazoid attended the Big Wrap Party. Besides, that show is known for its random humour.

Characters from Hanna-Barbera such as Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Hong Kong Phooey and Captain Caveman appear because they're pretty much owned by WB now. They're mentioned in Slappy's monologues (such as George Jetson being the ex-boyfriend of Bumbie's Mom) and Hamton dressed up as Barney Rubble for Halloween.

The Justice League, as we all know, has been parodied by TTA in the form of the Just-Us League. The Joker sang "Smile, Darn Ya, Smile", which was a Looney Tunes song, and the DC Superheroes have been in LEGO games as well as the Movie, which is where Emmet Brickowski comes in.

Harry Potter, Dumbledore, Voldemort and Gandalf appear because, like the Justice League, they have also appeared in LEGO games. Another reason to justify their appearance is the fact that Shaggy and Scooby are playable in LEGO Dimensions.

The Grinch was written by Dr Seuss, who also wrote some of the dialogue in the Private SNAFU shorts. In the 1960s, Chuck Jones made an animated adaptation of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" which has become a beloved classic. Private SNAFU's shorts were directed by Looney Tunes directors and the eponymous protagonist was voiced by Mel Blanc. Bugs also made cameos in the shorts, which was lampshaded in his Technical Fairy Conversation.

Or...if you want to have a less complicated explanation, just check out Who Framed Roger Rabbit and use that principle.

If you want to see a crossover that had potential, but squandered it...check out Playstation Move Heroes.

Last edited by Scarlet95 on Monday, November 09th, 2015 - 10:55:27, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Saturday, September 26th, 2015 - 13:38:03 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
I did my share of TTA/Disney fanfics.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sunday, September 27th, 2015 - 15:23:39 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Scarlet95 wrote:
In my idea for a WB Fighting Game, a lot of different franchises cross over with each other. To me, crossovers only work if it makes sense for the different franchises to meet each other.

Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons and Animaniacs debatably take place in the same universe. Proof of this? The Warners cameoed in Spring Break Special and Fifi wore a Dot Warner costume for Halloween. More examples appear in the form of Elmyra :roll: She was shoehorned into every WB Cartoon in the 90s and singlehandedly ruined Pinky and the Brain.

Freakazoid resides in a universe that's populated mostly by humans, like our world. However, Wakko and Brain made a memorable cameo appearance, and Freakazoid attended the Big Wrap Party. Besides, that show is known for its random humour.

Characters from Hanna-Barbera such as Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Hong Kong Phooey and Fred Flintstone appear because they're pretty much owned by WB now. They're mentioned in Slappy's monologues (such as George Jetson being the ex-boyfriend of Bumbie's Mom) and Hamton dressed up as Barney Rubble for Halloween.

The Justice League, as we all know, has been parodied by TTA in the form of the Just-Us League. The Joker sang "Smile, Darn Ya, Smile", which was a Looney Tunes song, and the DC Superheroes have been in LEGO games as well as the Movie, which is where Emmet Brickowski comes in.

Harry Potter, Dumbledore, Voldemort and Gandalf appear because, like the Justice League, they have also appeared in LEGO games. Another reason to justify their appearance is the fact that Shaggy and Scooby are playable in LEGO Dimensions.

The Grinch was written by Dr Seuss, who also wrote some of the dialogue in the Private SNAFU shorts. In the 1960s, Chuck Jones made an animated adaptation of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" which has become a beloved classic. Private SNAFU's shorts were directed by Looney Tunes directors and the eponymous protagonist was voiced by Mel Blanc. Bugs also made cameos in the shorts, which was lampshaded in his Technical Fairy Conversation.

Or...if you want to have a less complicated explanation, just check out Who Framed Roger Rabbit and use that principle.

If you want to see a crossover that had potential, but squandered it...check out Playstation Move Heroes.

It was always difficult to tell whether or not the silver age WB shows all took place in the same universe or not. I sometimes like to think that they do. ;)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, October 03rd, 2015 - 13:01:55 
Layout

SCOOBY-DOO REVEAL TRAILER

We are shown a blueprint of a Rube Goldberg device. A hand can be seen pointing at different parts of the diagram. The camera pans out to reveal that Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby looking over it.

Fred: Okay, gang. I’ve finally finished my trap to capture the Buck-Toothed Spectre! (To Velma) Velma, you pull the lever which sets off the mine cart…

Velma: Sure thing, Fred!

Fred: (To Daphne) Daphne, you pull the rope which releases the flour sacks…

Daphne: (Swooning) Anything for YOU, Freddy.

Fred: (To Shaggy and Scooby) Shag an’ Scoob: you’re live bait, an’ you mess up the entire trap!

Scooby: (Indignantly) Rey!

Shaggy: (Outraged) Like, we don’t mess up the trap!

The camera cuts to the pair, looking positively terrified as they’re chased by a runaway mine cart. We can see a cloaked figure with long buck teeth protruding from the hood sat in the cart.

Shaggy: (Terrified) Like, we messed up the trap!!

The mine cart catches up to them, and knocks them into it with the Buck-Toothed Spectre.

Scooby: REEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!

The camera cuts to Fred, who is watching the mine cart zoom along the tracks and head towards Daphne.

Fred: Okay, Daph… PULL THE ROPE!

Daphne does so, and the flour sacks fall down and burst on top of the three passengers as they shoot past. Scooby coughs and splutters before turning to look at the hooded criminal, who is now white with flour.

Scooby: (Shocked) Rikes!! A rhost!!

He and Shaggy hug each other in fear as the criminal stands up and towers over them.

Velma: (Pointing) They’re almost at the end!

Scooby and Shaggy look back, and the Buck-Toothed Spectre looks up to see that the tracks end at some buffers. With a CRASH, all three of them fly through the air. Shaggy and Scooby land in a heap, while the Buck-Toothed Spectre lands against a rock, his head slumped down. Fred, Daphne and Velma rush up to them.

Daphne: We did it!

Scooby and Shaggy disentangle themselves and join the others as Fred kneels down in front of the seemingly unconscious Buck-Toothed Spectre.

Fred: Now we’ll see who the Buck-Toothed Spectre really is!

Shaggy: Like, I bet it’s the security guard who kicked us outta the food court!

Scooby: Reah!

Fred grabs the hood of the cloak… to reveal Bugs Bunny.

Velma: Jinkies! It’s… (Baffled) I don’t know!

Bugs’s eyes snap open.

Bugs: (Shocked) Ya don’t know who I am?! (Snarky) Ya must live under a rock.

Daphne: Jeepers, it can talk!

Bugs: (Snarky) So can yer dog, but you ain’t freaked out by dat.

Fred: (Demanding) Who are you and why are you dressed up like this?

Bugs: Dat’s not important right now. He fishes in his cloak pocket and takes out an envelope sealed with the WB shield symbol. Since I got yer attention, I can give you yer invitation!

Fred: (Puzzled) Uh, thanks…

Shaggy: (Excited) Like, it is to a party…with food?!

Bugs: Not yous! He points at Scooby. Da dog!

Scooby: (Nervously) Ra rog? He points at himself. Is re ralking about me??

The caption “SCOOBY-DOO SUMMONS HIS FIGHTING SPIRIT!” appears for five seconds. We are given some gameplay footage of Scooby on the Crystal Cove stage. He begins to use his Food Fight attack on Wonder Woman.

Shaggy: (Offscreen) Like, all that food! Goin’ to waste!

Scooby throws an ice cream, and then runs over to eat it.

Scooby: Mmm-mmm!

We cut to Scooby on the Gotham City stage, running for his life. As he runs, he hits Yosemite Sam multiple times.

Fred: (Offscreen) Wow, Scoob! You sure are scrappy!

Daphne: (Offscreen, indignant) Freddy!

A ghost appears behind Scooby and scares him. The Great Dane leaps into the air in terror and grabs onto a ledge.

Velma: (Offscreen) He’s nimble, too!

Scooby grabs the WB Shield on the Kitchen stage. We can see that Emmet, Tom & Jerry and Harry are his opponents.

Fred: (Offscreen) Okay, Scoob. Try to get it right this time!

The mine cart collides with Scooby, Emmet, Tom & Jerry and Harry and they zoom along a track. We can see Shaggy with them.

Shaggy: Like, not agaiiiiiiin!

Scooby: SCOOBY-DOOBY-DOOOOOO!!

The game’s logo appears for ten seconds, before we cut to the Malt Shop. Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby are sat at a booth, eating and drinking in silence before it fades out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next