Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Thursday, July 27th, 2017 - 06:34:40

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thr switcheroo
PostPosted: Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 - 11:12:42 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
Plucky and the others were visiting Transylvania. During the visit they came across an old castle.Plucky was a bit scared to go inside but it suddenly began to rain harshly and they were forced into it. As he walked along buster made a comment" he loosk a lot like you" Plucky nodded a bit shaken up but smiled anyhow as they walked on they weer stopped b y nanny duckulas well nanny. she glomped onto plucky thinking it was duckula"Duckieboo there you are and who are these people? why are you wearing the awful shirt wha thappened to the nice clean suit I set out for ya?"Plucky watched confused and looked at the large bird. Duckula watched this"Naynny im over here these people are just visiting I suspect" She emediatly let go of him and walked over. He stopped and looked him in the eye then looked at at them. Duckula smiled"So who are you three ?" H emsiled"Im quite surprised to get visitors" Plyucky smiled"Im plucky that's buster and babs bunny......" they interrupted"Norelation......" and the shaking porker over ther eis Hampton j pig. he smiled sweetly"We just came ot get out of the rain during our lovely visit to your mo st amazing country, were her on a senior trip ythough why they chose here is beyond me" Buster watched him"Well its your fault, your the one who use drhe treasury money to go and make that sstupid movie about yourself and the only place left to go was here something about the travel angency n ot wanting so much more money to ge ther eisnc this palce is terrorized by a vampire duck" H eluaghedHmapton laughed nervously Plucky laughed as well duckula doing the same"Vammprie duck where?" Igor looked him in the eye and sighed"Oh ewwait imt eh vampire duck" He luagehjd at the group smile on his face Hampton ran off"Dont worry id otn bite, I don't drink blood I eat veggies. Meanwhile Plucky had gotten into duckulas personal clothing and was dressed up just like him having found a wig of his. and was dressed up just like him he walked off poking duckula from behind. Duckula screeched the others having elf to explore "OH my goodness you look just like me like that "Man I propose we switch places for awhile it might be fun and im bored and besides I know you would love to see some action and someplace besides the sweet castle of yours" Duckula nodded "Yep lets do it" He handed him the wife beater and tossed the hair back fixing it with gel so it would blend better and hed look more like himself he walked offto nany smiling"Nanny dear can I have my carrots and lettuce sandwhich now?"

ooc more next time any ideas?

Post subject: Re: Thr switcheroo
PostPosted: Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 - 12:02:34 
Toon

Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
Great start

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 - 14:22:32 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Duckula! Great! :D

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 - 15:32:53 
Musical Score

Injun-Joe wrote:
Duckula! Great! :D
horray someone lieks it

Buster and babs noticed him walk up behind them and they smiled not knowing it wasw the vampire duck instead of plucky. he smile"Can we get out of this creepy place now unless tehres money coming out of it I don't want tot be here " He looked at them and msield. they nodded and the group left for the hotel

PostPosted: Monday, February 23rd, 2015 - 16:37:07 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Pretty good start.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, November 21st, 2015 - 19:44:08 
Musical Score

Plucky meanwhile was making sure to try and find somehting eadible int he kitchen where upon he found a ham sandwhich and began the task of eating it"Nanny wheres the lettuce?"

"Sorry duckieboo i used it all to make your sandwhich now ea p"