Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 - 18:35:57

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Fox & The Skunk II
PostPosted: Sunday, July 27th, 2014 - 20:34:06 
Colored Cell

Favorite Character(s): Bimbette Skunkette
Ok guys, I think it's time that I start on the first chapter. I got a good plot in mind thanks to the ideas y'all gave me on the preview. Go easy on me too, this is my first time actually writing something like this, and also don't worry, I'll use the ideas as best as I can ;)

So in other words, let's get started shall we?

Chapter 1: Tod's Return

It was a most glorious afternoon in Acme Acres as Fifi La Fume was reading over some school work getting ready for the weekend ahead. She was gallantly dressed in her pajamas (Yes, like she was in Aroma Amour) just relaxing and reading a book to herself enjoying the sounds and smells of nature. Meanwhile, in the midst of Acme Forest was a fast pacing red fox named Tod. Yes indeed, the same Tod that Fifi rescued from the hunters, but this time he was being very careful not to attract any attention to himself. (and here is where I gave the preview which is also coming into place ;))As Tod made his way through Acme Forest towards Fifi's Cadillac home awaiting to see her once again he was so excited that he didn't stop running until he got there, but he found his way just following the wonderful smell of Fifi's skunk odor. As Tod entered the junkyard towards her home he knocked on the door and said as he knocked "Fifi, are you home? It's me, Tod." A few moments passed as Fifi got changed from her pajamas into her usual outfit then answered the door with a slight smile and tears of happiness on his face as she wrapped her tail around Tod pulling him into her home shutting the door hugging him close with her arms "Tod! What a surprise to see you, but what brings you here?" she asked not wanting to let him go and that she remembered him. "I came to see you of course, Big Mama gave me permission to come as long I was careful not running into hunters." he said explaining. "Well, that certainly explains things, and you came all this way just to be with me?" she said as Tod nodded his head yes in response. "I also came to ask you something as well, how would you, the most prettiest girl in the world would like to go on a date with me?" Tod said hoping that Fifi would accept, but the way she did it was simple. Just a kiss on the lips which made Tod's eyes fill with hearts, and as the kiss released he fainted to the floor of her home, but Fifi caught him in her tail comforting him till he woke up "Does that mean it's a yes?" Tod said as he came too a few moments later as Fifi nodded in agreement, and then sprayed some perfume on herself and offered Tod a sniff (and yes, this is Fifi's Le Stink perfume also in Aroma Amore) "Smells lovely, just like you." Tod said after getting a whiff of her perfume (that needless to say would send folks running) "You also need a place to stay, but I don't mind you staying here with me like you did last time, it gets so lonely now a days, but I try not to think about the negative stuff and just focus on the positive like my friend Shirley. Speaking of which, after the weekend, I'll take you to Acme Loo with me and ask if Bugs will let you enroll as a student! That way you won't have to spend all your time here worrying so much about me." Fifi said having an idea of sorts in which Tod nodded in agreement "Sounds like a plan to me. I'm just so excited for our date tonight, I can't wait!" he said hopping around the room as Fifi wrapped his tail back around him bringing him over to the bed and cuddling him close "We'll leave tomorrow evening, I know a great hangout that has the best food you'll ever have in your entire life." Fifi said plotting an idea on where she wanted to take Tod for her date

End of chapter

Some of my FAVORITE MLP:FiM characters Image Image Image

And some of my favorite characters Image
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Friday, August 08th, 2014 - 15:58:00 
Colored Cell

Alrighty guys. I think I kept ya waiting long enough, oh and I kinda lied, the date will come in the next chapter, sowwie hehe ;)

Chapter 2: Copper meets Babs

The night of the date, Tod was eagerly awaiting for Fifi just outside the junkyard as he said to himself "Oh gosh, I can't believe this is my very first date, and with a girl too." he then heard the sound of a door opening and closing as he felt a warm tail wrap arpund his eyes "Whoa, Fifi is that you?" Tod said feeling around seeing if it was actually Fifi in which it was as she removed her tail letting Tod see her beautiful outfit (the outfit that she wore to the Perfecto Prep ball) "Oui, monsouier it's me. How do I look?" she said with a smile twirling around for a bit as her skunk odor released all around them. "You look beautiful, and smell beautiful too like a pleasant rose growing in a garden." Tod said to her taking in a deep whiff on her scent (in which would knock anyone out if too much was inhaled) "Shall we go?" Fifi said as Tod hoped in her arms wanting to be carried "I'm not used to walking on two legs yet. but I'll get used to it someday, let's go." he said as the two headed off on their date to the most finest restraunt there was in town. Meanwhile, in the forest a young blood hound by the name of Copper was sniffing out his friend Tod cause his sense of smell was good at helping him find his friend. "Oh Tod... where could you have gone? Ever since you came home that day, you stopped playing with me, why is that?" he said not paying attention as he ran into someone. "Hey, why dont'cha watch where your going!" the figure said who sp happened to be Babs "Barbra Ann" Bunny "Oh... I'm so sorry. I was just looking for my friend, he's a red fox that goes by the name of Tod, have you seen him?" Copper asked as Babs thought it over seeing if he had seen him "Can't say I have, and nor have I seen my friend Fifi in a while too now that you think about it." Babs said having an idea on where the two might be. "Oh, I'm sorry as well, I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Barbra Ann Bunny, but you can just call me Babs for short." the pink rabbit said hholding out her hand as Copper placed one of his paws into hers. "My name's Copper, Tod and I are good buddies and we always used to play togehter, but ever since then I guess he always comes here to see another friend of his that saved him from this creepy-looking bear that he told me about that came here last time, so do you think maybe..." Copper said explaining a little what happened the last time Tod came back. "I think your friend Tod might be on a date with my friend Fifi, but I have a plan if you want to be a part of it. Me, and MY other friends Shirley McLoon and Plucky Duck heard the word on the street that they were both on a date together, so we were planning on spying on them to see what would happpen, wanna help?" Babs said explaining a little bit of her plan. "Well... Big Momma always told me that spying is sometimes wrong, but since she's not here, I guess it's okay." Copper said worringly, but agreed to help. "Great, common Copper, let's go!" Babs said as she trailed off with Copper following behind them.

End of Chapter 2

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Monday, August 25th, 2014 - 20:52:17 
Colored Cell

Alright guys, I think I left ya hanging long enough, here comes the third chapter ^w^

Chapter 3: Date of Disaster?

That night as Fifi and Tod were on their date having the best time of their life. They were talking about some stuff. Fifi was talking about school and thinking of enrolling Tod in as well just so he could learn about cartoon history from the greatest Looney Toons including Bugs Bunny as Tod was talking about his good friend Copper and his friendship with him. "Y'know, Fifi at first I was a little nervous about our date, but now I'm not anymore." Tod said as Fifi giggled a little finally speaking "I was as well, mon amour, but I'm not anymore as well, and I had a thought about something. How about tomorrow, even though the Looniversity will be closed on Sunday, Bugs asked me on Friday before I left and asked if I could enroll you so that way you wouldn't have to stay at my house waiting for me there and being all by yourself." Hearing this, Tod actually smiled a little and nodded his head "Fifi, of course I would. I can't wait!" Meanwhile outside of the restaurant Copper, Babs, and some of Babs' friends and school mates including Shirley, Plucky, Buster, and Hamton as they were all listening in on their date. "You gotta be kidding! What is Fifi thinking about enrolling him?! He's not even from here!" Babs said as Shirley kinda read her mind a little "Like, I think Fifi may be serious about this. If you remember from before, Fifi actually saved Tod from a crazy lunatic psychotic bear by stinking it and making it run off, then got caught by Elmyra." Everyone then shuddered just thinking about it when Buster showed everyone a newspaper. "Um, guys... I think you should see this..." Plucky then grabbed the paper from Buster as him Plucky & Buster read it in which it said: "Crazy psychotic bear escapes from Elmyra's house seeking revenge against the purple skunk that skunked him as well as the red fox she tried to protect." Everyone then shouted as Copper looked towards the restaurant. "Oh no... Tod!" he shouted as he ran towards the place as everyone else ran after him "Hey! Copper, wait!" Babs said as everyone ran after them, but then a few moments later they all crashed into the wall causing everyone to run out, but Tod and Fifi stayed put as they saw their friends crashing into the wall in which Fifi got a little scared causing her odor to release. Copper was the first to take whiff of it causing him to cover his nose, but then Fifi ran off with Tod in his arms "Wait, Copper! Fifi let go please!" Tod said looking at Copper, but Fifi shook her head no saying "Sorry Tod, but I think my friends apparently don't know the meaning of the word privacy." as she kept running off with Tod in her hands as he tried to wriggle free. "Copper... I can't believe you would do such a thing..." Tod said to himself as Copper said to him wanting to run after the two "Tod... I'm sorry..." As of everyone else looking at the newspaper about the psychotic bear escape, will he be able to seek his revenge?

To be continued...

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 - 15:05:02 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Well, I like Copper, Babs and Shirley's involvement in the story. And learning about the Demonic Bear's escape.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, September 20th, 2014 - 20:40:53 
Colored Cell

Fifilover wrote:
Well, I like Copper, Babs and Shirley's involvement in the story. And learning about the Demonic Bear's escape.

I at least made sure to include everyone's ideas from the preview, so now comes the gist of the story, buuuuuuuuuut I wont spoil anything except for Tod & Copper both getting accepted into Acme Looniversity (Even though they don't have any papers, but this IS Tiny Toons were talking about :D)

Also, sorrry for the late reply, stuff down here as been going on like Little conventions as of lately

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Monday, September 22nd, 2014 - 22:36:50 
Colored Cell

Okay guys, time to head to Acme Looniversity in this chapter!

Chapter 4: Acme Looniverisy

The next morning as Fifi was dressed in her "Born To Be Riled" clothes. She decided to dress up Tod as well in some other clothes she had "Oh Fifi, do I have to be dressed up?" Tod asks as Fifi keeps putting on clothes to find the perfect one for Tod "Oui, it is necessary not to wear clothes like I used too, but this day is special. You actually get to come to school with me and learn ALOT about cartoon physics from the Looney Toons that started it all a long time ago. Trust moi, I think you'll love it." Tod sighed as Fifi put on the perfect outfit for him as they took off towards the Looniversity. Meanwhile Babs and the rest of her friends with Copper (dressed up as well) were approaching as well. "Do you think that story about the psychotic bear is true?" Babs said as Shirley nodded "Like. of my aura goes off the charts and it is like, also in the newspaper, it's like bound to be true. Trust me, like I'm psychic Copper. Meaning like, I can see the future." Shirley said hovering over the lot of friends. As the friends were approaching the entrance Tod smiled widely and ran over to Copper hugging him tightly "Copper!" he said as he hugged him back "Hey Tod. Look, about last night. I'm sorry. I got talked into spying on you and Fifi, but I hope that we can still be friends forever, won't we?" Tod nodded in agreement "Yeah, forever." A sudden open of the front doors as Bugs Bunny camr out "Eh, good morning everyone. I see we have some new visitors attending today?" "Yes indeed, Bugs. This is Tod and his good friend Copper. Tod of course who got saved by that psychotic bear and Fifi of course being the hero." Buster said as everyone applauded them as Fifi held Tod and Copper in her arms bringing them up into the doors with everyone else following closely "Eh, alright everyone head to class. Also, don't worry about registration, I did that last night after the other mentors left for the night. I just had to stay afterwards to do some work, and that's exactly what I did. So, Tod and Copper. I, Bugs bunny hereby welcome you to Acme Looniversity. You'll love all that Acme Loo has to offer." Bugs said as Fifi and all the other classmates headed off to their classes, Tod, Copper, and Fifi all in the same classes together. A few hours into the school day as lunch approached. Fifi (yeah I Know that some of the plot involves around Fifi, but lunchtime will change a little) brought Copper and Tod over to a "Reserved" table as she tossed it off sitting them both next to each other when Babs & Shirley arrived "So guys, how are you enjoying you classes here?" Babs asked as they both smiled and chuckling in glee as they both blurted out "AWESOME!" when all of a sudden, their lunches got tossed and landed on... Montana Max's head... oh dear... that could be a problem, but before that. Elmyra approached the lot at the table in body casts. "Like, let me guess. That like psychotic bear beat you to a pulp" Shirley said as Elmyra nodded slowly, but quickly and swiftly wheeled away in her chair "Sacre Bleu... I think that bear means serious since were the ones who caused this, but what other choice did I have, I couldn't let him hurt Tod like that, so I had to step in or else Tod would 'ave been..." Fifi said but she didn't want to say the last word. "Hey Rabbit! Watch it or I'll... Hey now... who are your new friends? Oh, silly me it's just a fox and a nasty mut! Ha ha ha ha ha!" Monty said making some threats to them as Copper growled at him lightly "Relax guys, leave Monty to us. Just avoid him as much as possible and you wont have than many problems with him." Babs said as he scoffed off Montana Max the most richest boy in the whole Acre. We did after all manage to snatch some of his money some of the times that me and my friends sneak into his mansion. So here guys. After school, Fifi I want you to take Tod and Copper out for a tour of the town" Babs said as she tossed Fifi some of Monty's cash to spend. "Yeah, and like, keep a look out for the psychotic bear, if you see him like, blow this whistle we will all, like come right away." Shirley said using her aura powers to give Fifi a special whistle in case the bear shows up for revenge. "Thanks, Shirley" the three said as they all finished their lunch, then headed to their last class waiting for the bell to ring for release at 3 PM.

To Be Continued...

Also, I hate to give away spoilers but...

Spoiler:
The demonic bear will be coming soon, but you'll find out in the next chapter ;-)

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Friday, October 17th, 2014 - 18:39:06 
Colored Cell

Ok, time for the next chapter, sorry if I kept y'all waiting long enough. been tryin to think of an idea of what to put in the chapter, but I think I got an idea

Chapter 5: Mall of Demonic Disaster

As the bell sounded at 3 PM everyone headed out the front doors of the university, Fifi was walking with Tod AND Copper cause she decided to take him with them to the mall cause Fifi wanted to show them a little "side job" that she has there. "A surprise for me, that's awful nice of you, Fifi, and thanks for taking Copper with us, he's a fine hound dog to have for protection." Tod said as Copper walked beside them. "I may be young, but I still got alot of bark and alot of bite." Copper said chuckling as both Tod & Fifi chuckled as well. "Now then boys, shall we head off. I have a little hangout at the mall that I would like to show you too, but it's sort of a surprise so I'll cover your eyes and show you when we get there." Fifi said as he picked up both Tod & Copper and covered their eyes with her tail being careful not to make them smell her odor, but they both it smells lovely. Minutes later as they arrived at the mall Fifi took the boys up the escalator into a perfume shop which just to happen to be Fifi's. He set the boys down as they both took in a whiff around the store "Smells kinda funky in here..." Copper said as Fifi unraveled her tail showing Tod & Copper that around the whole store was filled with perfume. "Fifi, is this your surprise, you own a perfume shop?"Tod said gasping with a slight smile on his face "Oui, indeed I do, Tod, surprise!" she said as he took one of the viles of perfume "I have obsession, repression, and ecstasy." Fifi said again as she wrapped herself in her tail as she poked her head out with a smile too." A few moments later the lights and electricity suddenly went out as they all in unison "huh'd" thinking it might have been a power outage on her shop. "Looks like the whole mall had a blackout, but... who caused it...?" Tod said as he was a bit frightened, but Copper stood in front of them growling and sniffing out something. "I think I smell something... but what is it..." he said when all of a sudden a crash was heard coming through the window. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" everyone screamed when he saw the figure was all black and covered with fur as Tod & Copper fainted in Fifi's arms "Finally... revenge time..." the black-furred figure said.

To be continued...

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Monday, October 27th, 2014 - 18:36:55 
Animaniac

It's cool that Fif' could show Tod and Copper around school and the mall.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, November 04th, 2014 - 19:10:28 
Colored Cell

Fifilover wrote:
It's cool that Fif' could show Tod and Copper around school and the mall.

Like I said, I try to get just about everything in Acme Acres. Wait'll see the next chapter, you'll be in for quite a surprise ;-)

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wednesday, March 11th, 2015 - 00:44:44 
Colored Cell

geez... I didn't think it had been so LONG since I wrote this, I'll try and get back into it when I have more ideas too go around, promise ;-) maybe I'll have the Animaniacs back and they'll work their Zanyness on the demonic bear, but we'll see ;-)

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Friday, March 13th, 2015 - 21:24:08 
Colored Cell

Whaddya think guys? Should I continue the story?

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sunday, August 09th, 2015 - 19:42:23 
Colored Cell

Man, I need to continue on the story, I've been negleting it for so long. I think we were up to where the psychotic bear escapes from Elmyra's house, so I'll think of an idea for that when I have the chance. Reason I haven't gotten to it was because I was away for Megaplex (The Furry Convention, not the theatre for those who don't wanna be confused) in Orlando in which I had an AWESOME time :-)

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tuesday, August 11th, 2015 - 18:32:52 
Animaniac

We all procrastinate.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, August 31st, 2015 - 19:50:03 
Colored Cell

Alright guys, I think it's time we got a little more into the story. Let's begin. Last time we left off was when there was a mysterious figure busted through the window of Fifi's perfume shop

Chapter 6: Demonic Bear Nececceties

"Finally... revenge time..." the figure said as Fifi pulled a flashlight from the emergency cabinet with her tail as she shone it at the figure making her, Todd, and Copper gasp in fear "Mon Dieu... it's..." Fifi said as Todd and Copper joined in after "The demonic bear!" The bear then chuckled as he stood over the three "Did you honestly think that you would see the last of me? That I woudn't ever escape? Well think again" he said pointing to all the bruises he went through to escape from Elmyra as he laughed evilly getting closer. "S-Stay back or you'll be sorry vous ever messed with moi ze last time!" Fifi said as she held up her tail about too spray. "You think that little spray will stop me like last time, oh my sweet delicious skunkette, the last place you'll be spraying will be inside of my stomach, but it won't matter once I have you and your little friends for dinner." Copper not afraid being a hunting dog growled and snarled at him while Todd held Fifi's paws with his own. How would they be able too get out of this predicament? Well luckilly for them something burst through the window which happened to be none other than the warners, what luck! "Hey now, who turned out the lights?" Yakko said as a big searchlight that he pulled out of his pocket which just so happened to blind the demonic bear "Now's our chance, we should how you say, split." Fifi quietly said which Todd and Copper nodded in agreement. Fifi wrapped her tail around the two and carried then out of the shop "Thanks guys" Todd quietly said as they were exiting the shop hoping to get someplace safe.

PostPosted: Monday, September 07th, 2015 - 16:05:36 
Animaniac

The Demonic Bear will find 'em. He's no quitter.

Good chapter.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage