Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 - 14:49:29

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014 - 22:30:16 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
This should be interesting. 8-)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Friday, April 25th, 2014 - 17:30:38 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Roderick Rat
I finally have time to resume dis, 2 people are interested in joining, I hope diss throws no one off.

Scene 2.5
Rhubella and Roderick Rat walk up** Roddy: I saw, Who are you freaks in jumpsuits, and how'd ya get here? :x Danger: Us"freaks" are super heroes from the future. The year 2772! :D Ace: Duck, ya wanna open ya mouth more, I think the rest of Acme Loo want's to know! :x Ruby: Why would we tell anyone, who'd believe it. :roll: Roddy: Lemme introduce myself **sucking up to Tech :D ** I am Roderick Rat. Tech: It's nice to meet you Roderick Tech E. Coyote :) Roddy: Call me Roddy, all my friends do, Tech: Ok, Roddy. :) Rhubella Rat: **Raises had to face** ;) I'm Rhubella Rat. Roddy and Ruby:No relation between us.Tech:It's nice to meet you, ;) Rhubella, pretty name **Kisses hand, Roddy gets jealous : :x **Buster whispers to Babs: Doz dirty preppie rats are up to no good, :x they are bein' way too nice.Babs to Buster: you think :roll: Look at Roddy's face, talk about a green rat.Buster: We need to keep an eye on them. **Suddenly Massive arrives** Well, Loonatics, you finally arrived. Roddy: Who da heck are you, loser :x ?!Massive: Did you call me loser :D **Raises magnetic beam, and floats him away :shock: ** .Ace: Hey, fight us, were ya enemies :x Ruby: **Runs up** You better have a good lawyer, your going down for doing dat to Roddy!!! :x Massive:Sends magnetic pulse and pushes her into da ground :D Ace: Dat is not nice, Loonatics attack... :x **Roddy floats way up in da air :shock: Massive laughs :D ****...To be continued

I am spoiled by Facebook, I need to go back to Perfecto Prep to learn how to post in this website. :P

PostPosted: Saturday, April 26th, 2014 - 17:29:12 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Roderick Rat
Scene 3
Massive: :D Well, I can let da rats go, it's your world were after.**Removes magnetic pulse beams Ruby is in pain :x , Roddy was way high in da sky above da clouds** :shock: Why me? I'm not an Acme Loo-er**Falls :? :o Aaaaaaaaaaah **Falls epically and makes a crater* :cry: Ace attacks Massive with his sword :x , Lexi brain blasted him :x Duck threw plasma balls, :x then he charged toward Massive**Ace: :shock: Duck NO!Massive:**Places a beam on him, and he floats away :? , Massive pushes Lexi on da ground :( **Buster: :x We have to do something!Babs: :x Right **She gets acme gags** Ace, Slam, Rev, Tech,:*Continues attacking and getting deflected.**Buster: **Brings props, sneaks behind Massive, and dey drop an anvil on his head.** Massive loses grip, and dey all run away Roddy and Ruby: :cry: Help, don't leave us here Rev: Races in, picks dem up and carries dem out We'd nevah leave...**Continues speed talking**Roddy and Ruby: Shut up! :x Rev: Well dat's nice thing to say to who saved ya life. :x

Scene 3.5

Tech: :D Me and Calamity have been working on a way to return us and Massive to our time Danger: :roll: Will dis take too long, I have things to do later. Plucky: :roll: Yeah! Ace: :roll: Ducks stick together
Buster: I know what ya mean. :roll: **While Tech discussed him and Calamity's plan, Roddy and Ruby snuck behind and took Tech''s gel Cannon 9000 :twisted: , and ran away**Tech: Does everyone understand? :)
Danger: :x No! Ace: Hey guys, where did dem rat's go? :?: **They made off with Tech's device unnoticed** Just then, Massive intruded :twisted: The Acmes Incited Massive as bait. Massive :Buster: :twisted: come on, guy's lets distract him**Babs disguised as Barbara Walters :D ** So, how does it feel to be a super villain :D **With mike**Massive: Places the other Tiny Toons with Magnetic pulse wave and float up :shock: ** Babs: :D It looks like you have dem under control Massive:**Places gravity beam on her, and she is crushed :D :twisted: **Babs: Dis is personal, you'll be hearing from my lawyer! :D Like Bugs says, dis means war... grrrrrrr :x :x :evil: :evil: *Loonatics charge, :twisted: Tech catches Massive in his Time displacer* It backfires and iincinerates Tech :( , then regenerates** There has got to be an easier way to be a hero. :cry: Calamity *raises sign, Tech? You ok there, bro? :( Tech: I am fine, thanks. :) **He fixes the Time Displacement machine.* We'll we have to go now. :cry: Ace: See ya around Doc Tiny Toons and Loonatics say goodbye. :cry: **Then Tech uses Time displacement machine They all wave to each other :cry: ** return to planet blanc, which is in ruins Zadavia appears**Zadavia: Loonatics, we have to talk... :cry: **Meanwhile at Perfecto prep**Roddy**In his bedroom, pulls out Tech's Gel cannon 9000 Ruby: **In there too**Roddy:With dis "Toy of Tech's, we should become very rich, and run Montana Max out. We will be da richest people in da
world! :twisted: **Maniacal laughter** To be continued...

I am spoiled by Facebook, I need to go back to Perfecto Prep to learn how to post in this website. :P