Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Monday, August 21st, 2017 - 09:57:43

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tiny Toon movie update
PostPosted: Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 - 03:08:43 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Roderick Rat
Tiny Toon Adventures Film Facebook page for possible movie has 107 likes in a few months. And I really want Tiny Toons on the big screen. Who doesn't?

I am spoiled by Facebook, I need to go back to Perfecto Prep to learn how to post in this website. :P

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 - 03:09:28 
Sketch

Favorite Character(s): me of course
ME WANT TOO!

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 - 16:36:49 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
I doubt it'll happen. Today's kids have no clue who the Tiny Toons are! Unless their parents told them.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 - 19:07:53 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny, Dot Warner
Fifilover wrote:
I doubt it'll happen. Today's kids have no clue who the Tiny Toons are! Unless their parents told them.

They could possibly find it on the Hub. It's on there at least. I wonder how many little kids (and possibly adults) think it's a new show. :lol: Unfortunately, all kids want to see nowadays is that stupid SpongeBob show and we all know how popular that show is :roll: (why they couldn't have just ended it after the movie is beyond me).

Back to the subject, I personally don't want a Tiny Toons movie to come to the big screen. If it were anything like those live action/animated movies they seem to love so much, it would only be a disgrace to the original series.

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 - 19:43:46 
Animaniac

You know, now that I think about it, if Winnie the Pooh could make a comeback, so can Tiny Toons on the Silver Screen.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, December 19th, 2013 - 02:16:14 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Fifilover wrote:
You know, now that I think about it, if Winnie the Pooh could make a comeback, so can Tiny Toons on the Silver Screen.

That Pooh reboot was so unbelievebly good! Arguably the best animated film to come from Disney in QUITE some time. It's so sad that they never followed it up with anything. :( They had a great thing going there and did absolutely nothing with the momentum! :x

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, December 19th, 2013 - 04:58:51 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): They're all great!
Quote:
LittleLooney wrote:
Fifilover wrote:

Unfortunately, all kids want to see nowadays is that stupid SpongeBob show and we all know how popular that show is :roll: (why they couldn't have just ended it after the movie is beyond me).

I know what you mean. the creators have started running out of ideas now, don't you agree?

Click this link for a mystery page at the Transformers Wiki!
http://tfwiki.net/generate_html.php

PostPosted: Thursday, December 19th, 2013 - 11:18:39 
Animaniac

Now for an important question:

If they happen to make a TTA movie, what would it be about?

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, December 19th, 2013 - 15:01:36 
Animaniac

Woundn't it be funny if Acme Acres was perpetually stuck in the late 80's/early 90's era? :P

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, December 19th, 2013 - 16:39:31 
Animaniac

Injun-Joe wrote:
Woundn't it be funny if Acme Acres was perpetually stuck in the late 80's/early 90's era? :P

You mean like how the Bradys were stuck in the 70s, even though they were living in the 90s?

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, December 19th, 2013 - 20:04:36 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Dot, Fifi, Gogo
LittleLooney wrote:
Back to the subject, I personally don't want a Tiny Toons movie to come to the big screen. If it were anything like those live action/animated movies they seem to love so much, it would only be a disgrace to the original series.

I wouldn't be opposed to a new movie in theory, but the problem is that it's likely that that's how it would end up. And the scary thing is how real that possibility could be. I always imagine, in this age of remaking everything that ever existed for lack of good new ideas, that someone in Hollywood is going to realize that Tiny Toons hasn't been ruined--I mean, rebooted yet. Hopefully they won't, but you never know.
Injun-Joe wrote:

Now that would be great. :)

PostPosted: Thursday, December 19th, 2013 - 21:33:23 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny, Dot Warner
Mopar96 wrote:
LittleLooney wrote:

I wouldn't be opposed to a new movie in theory, but the problem is that it's likely that that's how it would end up. And the scary thing is how real that possibility could be. I always imagine, in this age of remaking everything that ever existed for lack of good new ideas, that someone in Hollywood is going to realize that Tiny Toons hasn't been ruined--I mean, rebooted yet. Hopefully they won't, but you never know.

There is also the possibility that the older fans would be a lot more scarce after such a movie. They wouldn't want to admit to being a Tiny Toons fan because everyone else would think only of the new movie and not of the old series. In other words, you wouldn't be able to talk about it without having to explain that it was also an old TV show. That would get to be very annoying after a while :roll: .

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Friday, December 20th, 2013 - 00:12:27 
Animaniac

Considering the caliber of writing that often goes into these modernized Hollywood reboots, it'd most likely be an overdone, made by commitee piece of garbage, complete with the same lame humor that darn near all animated films exhibit anymore! :x It would also probably feature over used and horrifically out of place pop songs thoughout. :| (again, just like darn near all animated films seem to do these days. :P) I don't know, the more I think about it, the less of a good idea it becomes. :roll:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Friday, December 20th, 2013 - 09:48:36 
Animaniac

Injun-Joe wrote:
Considering the caliber of writing that often goes into these modernized Hollywood reboots, it'd most likely be an overdone, made by commitee piece of garbage, complete with the same lame humor that darn near all animated films exhibit anymore! :x It would also probably feature over used and horrifically out of place pop songs thoughout. :| (again, just like darn near all animated films seem to do these days. :P) I don't know, the more I think about it, the less of a good idea it becomes. :roll:

They only care about the current generation. They don't care about us overgrown kids. :lol:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, December 21st, 2013 - 16:21:55 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Roderick Rat
It sounds like a great story, I just hope it's not too sad. I think the writer's frustrated the Tiny Toons are being forgotten. I copied dis from da page:
Cartoons need laughter, and love from fans... without it, they grow old and forgotten. Eventually they fade into obscurity. Tiny Toon Adventures is barely holding with reruns, but people are forgetting characters. Our only hope is to find a new audience, and maybe remind older viewers were important too.
Here is summary, the Idea is based on "Fields of Honey" Toons don't wanna be forgotten, so they are making a movie to reach an audience. They will find other Looney Tunes who are forgotten. A lot of former looney tunes appear, and here is the whole idea. Cartoons need laughter, and love from fans... without it, they grow old and forgotten. Eventually they fade into obscurity. Tiny Toon Adventures is barely holding with reruns, but people are forgetting characters. Our only hope is to find a new audience, and maybe remind older viewers were important too.
It reminds me of "Fields of Honey" O love da idea, I hope children do too.

I am spoiled by Facebook, I need to go back to Perfecto Prep to learn how to post in this website. :P