Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 - 17:23:03

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sunday, December 06th, 2015 - 12:07:37 
Site Admin

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
LittleLooney wrote:
Or even some of the horrors of the Internet?

Yes. Yes I could. :)

Quote:
P.S. Love your new avatar, Fram! :D

Thanks!

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sunday, December 06th, 2015 - 13:28:42 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Framwinkle wrote:
LittleLooney wrote:
Or even some of the horrors of the Internet?

Yes. Yes I could. :)

"Oooohhh, that's a pain that's gonna linger."

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sunday, December 06th, 2015 - 22:41:06 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
agreed

ps love the avatar and omg hello glad your back fram

PostPosted: Monday, December 14th, 2015 - 13:26:08 
Idea

I would admit with series remake as well :D

But Im afraid this is even less probable outcome :(

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 - 14:05:56 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Furrball & Fifi
You know, I've been on a mission to turn my Tiny Toons fanfiction, A Special Tiny Toons Christmas, into a movie, and I've been trying to get a hold of WB Studio & Tom Ruegger, but I got nothing back yet. I want to make it happen, I want to bring back Tiny Toons, because let me tell ya, people really enjoy my fanfics & want to see them become real, and I want to make them real as well. And I thought it would be appropriate to start off with my first fanfic.

I want to follow my dreams to make my fanfics real & bring back Tiny Toons. But, I don't think I can do this by myself, and I know that this would make a great movie, I can feel it. I just want it to be fully recognized so that it can grow & bloom. If this movie becomes a hit like I imagine it to be, it could mean a brand new series of Tiny Toon Adventures. New episodes, new characters, new everything. Any help in making progress to turning my dreams into reality would mean so much to me.

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 - 19:19:05 
Sound Effect

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny, Dot Warner
Dreams were made to be followed. I have a similar dream of one day bringing some of my own ideas to the screen. Bringing about a revival of Tiny Toons would be the best ever in my book :D , but the idea has a million-in-one chance of ever going anywhere. Let me make a suggestion here. Gather up as much support as you can for a revival project. Start up a Facebook page for it, give friends of yours on other sites a heads up, mention it on FanFiction or DeviantArt, and go from there. I for one totally support the idea. I don't know how you could contact WB, but I do know you can contact Mr. Ruegger easily on his blog Cartoonatics. If you just leave a comment somewhere, I assure you he'll get back to you. Though, there's also Steven Spielberg to have to consider. He executive produced the show, and you know how protective he can be of his movies and TV shows. Still, nobody ever said dreams were impossible. ;)

Also, if you ever need anything illustrated for the story, feel free to ask me. 8-) I have a DeviantArt account that needs using anyway. :oops:

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 - 19:53:35 
Comedy Beat

LittleLooney wrote:
Dreams were made to be followed. I have a similar dream of one day bringing some of my own ideas to the screen. Bringing about a revival of Tiny Toons would be the best ever in my book :D , but the idea has a million-in-one chance of ever going anywhere. Let me make a suggestion here. Gather up as much support as you can for a revival project. Start up a Facebook page for it, give friends of yours on other sites a heads up, mention it on FanFiction or DeviantArt, and go from there. I for one totally support the idea. I don't know how you could contact WB, but I do know you can contact Mr. Ruegger easily on his blog Cartoonatics. If you just leave a comment somewhere, I assure you he'll get back to you. Though, there's also Steven Spielberg to have to consider. He executive produced the show, and you know how protective he can be of his movies and TV shows. Still, nobody ever said dreams were impossible. ;)

Also, if you ever need anything illustrated for the story, feel free to ask me. 8-) I have a DeviantArt account that needs using anyway. :oops:

I didn't know I could contact Mr. Ruegger that way. Thing is, how can I leave a comment for him? Is there a way I can PM him? Because I've never used a blogging site before.

And I did mention my dreams on FanFiction, but not on DeviantArt (since I don't have an account), and I did send a message to Doug Walker, aka The Nostalgia Critic, since he's also a fan of Tiny Toons & Animaniacs, plus he knows some of the people who worked on those two shows. I thought maybe he could help me out as well.

Anyway, I'll be really surprised if I ever hear back from Mr. Ruegger. This would take me one big step forward. :)

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 - 20:18:44 
Sound Effect

cartoonfan93 wrote:
I didn't know I could contact Mr. Ruegger that way. Thing is, how can I leave a comment for him? Is there a way I can PM him? Because I've never used a blogging site before.

Just pick any post and leave a comment. Though you can leave an anonymous comment, I think it's preferable if you log in with an account. Not that it's too hard to create one. Just pick one of the commenting services, look up their site, and follow whatever instructions they give you. Simple, really. I'm sure he'll let you PM him if you ask nicely. :)

cartoonfan93 wrote:
And I did mention my dreams on FanFiction, but not on DeviantArt (since I don't have an account), and I did send a message to Doug Walker, aka The Nostalgia Critic, since he's also a fan of Tiny Toons & Animaniacs, plus he knows some of the people who worked on those two shows. I thought maybe he could help me out as well.

Tell you what, I'll leave a post on my DeviantArt page linking back to your first post. That may help spread the word around.

Keep me posted, good friend. ;)

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 - 20:37:05 
Comedy Beat

LittleLooney wrote:
Tell you what, I'll leave a post on my DeviantArt page linking back to your first post. That may help spread the word around.

Keep me posted, good friend. ;)

Thank you so much, I appreciate that.

Also, I just left a comment on the Cartoonatics site, and this is what I wrote.

Quote:
Hi Tom. If you don't mind, I would like you to take a minute to read this.

My name is Richard Riley, I'm 22 years old, and I'm a huge fan of Tiny Toons.

A couple years ago, after I watched Tiny Toons for the first time since my childhood, I came up with a hobby of writing Tiny Toons fanfictions & posting them online. So far, I've written 8 Tiny Toons fanfics. A lot of people really like them & even want them to be real. And I wish to make them real as well. I've been dreaming about the day Tiny Toons would come back & shine once again. And I want to follow my dreams & make them real.

My first fanfiction is called A Special Tiny Toons Christmas, and it's focused on my two favorite characters: Furrball & Fifi. The story is that Fifi breaks up with Hamton when she finds out he's cheated on her, and this left Fifi heartbroken. Furrball saw everything that happened & feels very sorry for Fifi. He wants to make her happy again. And in the end, they both get what they've always wanted; Furrball gets a home, moving in & living with Fifi, and Fifi gets a new boyfriend, which is Furrball.

I've always loved seeing Furrball & Fifi together in a relationship. In fact, if Fifi's smell didn't break loose all the time, they would've been a wonderful couple. And I do think they fit perfectly together. It's because there's chemistry between the two of them. When I see Fifi with Hamton, I don't see any chemistry between those two, because I felt like their relationship was forced. As in, with Buster, Plucky, and Hamton being the three male leads, and Babs, Shirley, and Fifi being the three female leads, they're supposed to be together. It works with Buster & Babs of course, and Plucky & Shirley has some chemistry, but I don't get that with Hamton & Fifi. I felt like they were forced to be together, therefore, there is no chemistry.

With Fifi & Furrball, however, there is chemistry, because the moment I watched the episode Aroma Amore, that's when I knew they were meant for each other. For one thing, they're exactly like Pepe Le Pew & Penelope, they got together eventually. But the one moment that showed me that Furrball & Fifi were meant for each other was this: when Furrball got rid of the stripe on his back & sees Fifi walking away crying, Furrball started crying too. That showed me that Furrball does have feelings for Fifi, that he understands what it's like to want something for a very long time & never get it. Fifi wants a boyfriend as much as Furrball wants a home.

I would like to follow my dreams of my Tiny Toons fanfics becoming real. I want to make an attempt at making A Special Tiny Toons Christmas into a movie. It doesn't have to always focus on Furrball & Fifi. There are other side stories to add, like Buster & Babs spreading Christmas cheers around Acme Acres, and Elmyra being her usual self & "loving" other animals, and Shirley choosing to go to the Christmas Dance with either Plucky & Fowlmouth. And the opening scene can be Bugs Bunny & Daffy Duck coming across the ruins of Acme Looniversity, which closed down after Tiny Toons ended, and they go in to explore, and they get nostalgic & decide to re-open Acme Loo & reunite the Tiny Toons.

I know this would make a great movie, I can feel it. I want it to be fully recognized so that it can grow & bloom. But, I can't do this by myself. I want as much help as I can to make it happen. I do not want to see my dreams die, especially if it's something to do with my childhood. I want to bring back Tiny Toons, one of the greatest cartoons ever made, and I want to turn my fanfictions & my dreams into reality. If you can help me out with this in any way you can, I would be really, really happy. It would move my dreams one step forward to becoming real.

Sincerely,
Richard Riley

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 - 20:52:51 
Sound Effect

Awesome! :D I just posted up this message on my DeviantArt page.

Quote:
"We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little looney!" My friend from Acme Acres and prolific FanFiction writer cartoonfan93 has a dream of one day reviving the classic series via a movie or a reboot TV series. But, dreams don't happen overnight. I know this may sound crazy, but every dream has to start somewhere, right? If you're a fan of Tiny Toons or if you grew up on it and would love to see it return someday, show my friend some support and leave a comment down below. Talk about the show itself, why you loved it, and what you'd like to see in a reboot. It's all in hopes for WB to see the potential the show still has. And if you really want to support his endeavors, head on over to his FanFiction page and give some of his stories a read. If this goes smoothly, we may actually see a reboot one day. Let's see how this turns out first. :)

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Thursday, January 21st, 2016 - 16:46:49 
Tiny Toon

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
Going the "fanfiction to movie/t.v. series" route eh? Now I know this isn't going to happen. :( But if such a thing were to ever occur, I'd be pulling for something along the lines of "Babsy On Board", "What's The Point", "ACME 500", the "Buster & Babs Trilogy", "The Prankster", "Terror Toon Adventure"... or maybe we could skip all of those(as classic as they are) and just do the grand daddy of all Tiny Toon Adventures fanfictions "MONDO NEGATORY TINY TOONS: THE OTHER SIDE OF COMEDY". That's all any studio would have to do really, just make a fateful adaptation of Mondo Negatory Toons and I'd die a happy man. 8-) They could probably even fit in some of the material that didn't make it into the final draft of the story. Such as Furball's Negatory counterpart, the silently evil and frighteningly competent right hand man to the Chancellor, Havoc.

Plus it'd be an incredible experience to see the TTA gang's counterparts looking and being so bad@$$!

You have Atariboy2600 to thank for these epic character sheets by the way. 8-) Believe me, you haven't lived until you've read MNTT. My only fear is that, knowing how studios work, they'd far more than likely try to change a bunch of things in the story that would take away from it's intensity, comedy, and overall emotional impact. You know they would. :evil: But still, if it had to be a fanfic, my vote will forever go to the Negatoons. ;)

Thorne's interpretation of the Negatoons.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thursday, January 21st, 2016 - 17:20:32 
Layout

Favorite Character(s): Hamton Fifi Plucky Shirley
Injun-Joe wrote:
Going the "fanfiction to movie/t.v. series" route eh? Now I know this isn't going to happen. :( But if such a thing were to ever occur, I'd be pulling for something along the lines of "Babsy On Board", "What's The Point", "ACME 500", the "Buster & Babs Trilogy", "The Prankster", "Terror Toon Adventure"... or maybe we could skip all of those(as classic as they are) and just do the grand daddy of all Tiny Toon Adventures fanfictions "MONDO NEGATORY TINY TOONS: THE OTHER SIDE OF COMEDY". That's all any studio would have to do really, just make a fateful adaptation of Mondo Negatory Toons and I'd die a happy man. 8-) They could probably even fit in some of the material that didn't make it into the final draft of the story. Such as Furball's Negatory counterpart, the silently evil and frighteningly competent right hand man to the Chancellor, Havoc.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img08.deviantart.net/1b77/i/2004/311/6/8/the_anti_tiny_toons_bonus___by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img08</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>1b77</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>6</span><span>/</span><span>8</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>bonus</span><span>___</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Plus it'd be an incredible experience to see the TTA gang's counterparts looking and being so bad@$$!

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img12.deviantart.net/c941/i/2004/311/9/3/the_anti_tiny_toons_no3__by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img12</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>c941</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>9</span><span>/</span><span>3</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>no3</span><span>__</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img08.deviantart.net/78d6/i/2004/311/8/e/the_anti_tiny_toons_no4__by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img08</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>78d6</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>8</span><span>/</span><span>e</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>no4</span><span>__</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img08.deviantart.net/1e5e/i/2004/311/c/1/the_anti_tiny_toons_no5_by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img08</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>1e5e</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>c</span><span>/</span><span>1</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>no5</span><span>_</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img06.deviantart.net/333a/i/2004/311/6/9/the_anti_tiny_toons_no6__by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img06</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>333a</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>6</span><span>/</span><span>9</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>no6</span><span>__</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img11.deviantart.net/59a3/i/2004/311/0/4/the_anti_tiny_toons_no1__by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img11</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>59a3</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>0</span><span>/</span><span>4</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>no1</span><span>__</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img08.deviantart.net/6ac0/i/2004/311/3/f/the_anti_tiny_toons_no2__by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img08</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>6ac0</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>3</span><span>/</span><span>f</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>no2</span><span>__</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img03.deviantart.net/d772/i/2004/311/1/a/the_anti_tiny_toons_no7__by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img03</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>d772</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>1</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>no7</span><span>__</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img09.deviantart.net/c94c/i/2004/311/f/d/the_anti_tiny_toons_no8__by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img09</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>c94c</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>f</span><span>/</span><span>d</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toons</span><span>_</span><span>no8</span><span>__</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://img08.deviantart.net/a36e/i/2004/311/0/c/anti_tiny_toon_no9__by_atariboy2600.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>img08</span><span>.</span><span>deviantart</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>a36e</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>/</span><span>2004</span><span>/</span><span>311</span><span>/</span><span>0</span><span>/</span><span>c</span><span>/</span><span>anti</span><span>_</span><span>tiny</span><span>_</span><span>toon</span><span>_</span><span>no9</span><span>__</span><span>by</span><span>_</span><span>atariboy2600</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

You have Atariboy2600 to thank for these epic character sheets by the way. 8-) Believe me, you haven't lived until you've read MNTT. My only fear is that, knowing how studios work, they'd far more than likely try to change a bunch of things in the story that would take away from it's intensity, comedy, and overall emotional impact. You know they would. :evil: But still, if it had to be a fanfic, my vote will forever go to the Negatoons. ;)

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://thornetoo.home.mindspring.com/images/mont1_e.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>thornetoo</span><span>.</span><span>home</span><span>.</span><span>mindspring</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>mont1</span><span>_</span><span>e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Thorne's interpretation of the Negatoons.

Oh, yes! :D

This is a much better idea for a movie!

PostPosted: Friday, February 05th, 2016 - 08:26:43 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
I'm sure it's been said before in this thread, but the kind of animation we're used to seeing is expensive, so the chances of seeing that kind in the could-be project are slim.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage