Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 - 18:37:39

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Saturday, December 21st, 2013 - 16:40:08 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Plucky,Hamton,SweetieDizzy etc
That's a good idea, the only problem with it though, is that the people who'd make the film in all likely hood will never have seen any of the show's episodes. :| They'd probably work completely out of character bibles and little else I'm afraid. :x I know I'm being pessimistic here, but I'm simply drawing from Hollywood's track record, so... :roll:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, December 21st, 2013 - 18:33:37 
Comedy Beat

Favorite Character(s): Roderick Rat
I understand ya fear, the writer himself is worried. But he says he's put all his hopes and dreams to dis project, It would kill him if dis project fails. Dis may sound strange coming from me, but I feel it's God's will for us to be restored.

I am spoiled by Facebook, I need to go back to Perfecto Prep to learn how to post in this website. :P

PostPosted: Monday, October 12th, 2015 - 14:07:21 
Idea

so, no more news on this?

PostPosted: Monday, October 12th, 2015 - 14:45:35 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny, Dot Warner
I think this was all just speculation. It's unlikely we'll ever actually get a Tiny Toons movie anytime soon. Of course, Warner Bros. did open their own theatrical animation studio a few years ago, but their upcoming schedule includes more Lego movies, adaptions of Hanna-Barbera series, and a few original movies but no Tiny Toons. :|

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Monday, October 12th, 2015 - 15:11:08 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Still no Tiny Toons movie, huh? This is my unhappy sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT-8Dm1VThc

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Monday, October 12th, 2015 - 16:15:27 
Animaniac

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad. :|

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 - 14:07:35 
Idea

too bad :(

But if they decide to develop it someday, will it have success with contemporary audience? What advantages does it have against other titles? I watched TTA when it went off the air, back in 2002 - 2003. Was it really popular while its original TV run?

Sorry for my English in advance.

PostPosted: Saturday, November 21st, 2015 - 19:53:33 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): buster, babs, plucky, hanpton,
Ive got an idea for teh movie....Ahem

The grou liek injun said is stuck in the 80's 90's aand none can move on Movie is pent With The gang trying to ind out whats at eh e end of of the screen and they eventually dicover it leads to the real world whwereupon they meet a human kid and hte kid helpps them realie that times have changed and they al ened to grow up whereupon teh gang proceeds to find some sort of something or other that leads to them getting trappe din a plot of maxs and Hampton almost becomes a mans sandwhich unil Nuster sves the day with soem sort of machine. The gang go back to acme acrres and realize how theyve grown and the human follows them sicne hte human was an orphan with no place to go so eh follows and becomes a toon liek teh rest of them and moves in with buster the movie ends with the cast singing the song together with human chrecter who had been wanting be a toon her whole life sinign a solor chourse and credits roll with outtakes and such itd be mostly done by hand with onlu lvie action bit being being hte human and when they end in the real world which would only lst about 11 minutes tops soundtracl would include memorable thigs from teh show and a specially written song called now wre back the shows on . tv and the main theme to the moie would be somerealy awesome like this

Im Tuned into being Toon

Actualy im gonna write the song now tha ti thin about the lyrics not the music instrument part

PostPosted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2015 - 00:16:59 
Script

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
I don't see a Tiny Toon movie as a good idea. It has been too long and seeing how bad reboots of classical cartoons are today (like Alvin and the Chipmunks or The Smurfs) I'd said no.

What I want to see is cameos by TTA characters in current WB productions, for example Wabbit.

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 01st, 2015 - 15:56:21 
Animaniac

Now that would make my day! :)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 01st, 2015 - 18:31:08 
Animaniac

What scares me is, if it's going to be a CGI/live-action film, kids will like it. But on the funny side, many years after they've seen it in theaters, they're going to watch it again and say "I can't believe I found this crud amusing." :lol:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, December 05th, 2015 - 14:50:48 
Site Admin

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
Fifilover wrote:
What scares me is, if it's going to be a CGI/live-action film, kids will like it. But on the funny side, many years after they've seen it in theaters, they're going to watch it again and say "I can't believe I found this crud amusing." :lol:

That's my fear, too. A TTA movie has great potential since they commented on, and made fun of, modern society, and the world has changed a lot since then so there's a lot of new stuff to make fun of. But instead it would end up like Alvin and the Chipmunks, full of stupidity and potty humor. That's pretty much standard fare for kids stuff these days.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image Image Image

PostPosted: Saturday, December 05th, 2015 - 15:49:51 
Animaniac

Framwinkle wrote:
Fifilover wrote:

That's my fear, too. A TTA movie has great potential since they commented on, and made fun of, modern society, and the world has changed a lot since then so there's a lot of new stuff to make fun of. But instead it would end up like Alvin and the Chipmunks, full of stupidity and potty humor. That's pretty much standard fare for kids stuff these days.

Yeah, I know. I think the only way a Tiny Toons movie in this day and age would work is if the characters were truly animated, like with pencils and ink, and they use that classy humor that made WB animated cartoons so successful over the years.

This is how Space Jam worked.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Saturday, December 05th, 2015 - 19:26:11 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny, Dot Warner
Framwinkle wrote:
That's my fear, too. A TTA movie has great potential since they commented on, and made fun of, modern society, and the world has changed a lot since then so there's a lot of new stuff to make fun of.

There's a lot in popular culture these days I'd love to see Tiny Toons tackle. Could you imagine them parodying most of those trashy shows now airing on Nickelodeon? Or mocking how all animated blockbusters are now CGI? Or even some of the horrors of the Internet? We need a show like this again ASAP! :lol: I'd be willing for a reboot of Tiny Toons or any other silver age Warners cartoon only if they get the right people on board. And that's the main problem right there. :roll:

P.S. Love your new avatar, Fram! :D

My Twitter page
My DeviantArt page

PostPosted: Saturday, December 05th, 2015 - 19:41:03 
Animaniac

What if the mediocrity of today's cartoons, movies and pop culture put the ones who are behind the movie under a hypnotic spell? :lol:

They'd have to give in to the mediocrity, causing them to mess up this movie! :x

Pray that no one damages the movie, people! If it ever reaches the stages of development.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage