Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Saturday, April 29th, 2017 - 21:15:52

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Saturday, January 02nd, 2016 - 12:08:37 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Plucky
Thanks! I got the idea from fan's complaining about Buttons getting beat up all the time. I realized that if Mindy had to chase Buttons, she'd realize what Buttons has to go through and stop wandering off.
What other ideas did you like?

PostPosted: Saturday, January 02nd, 2016 - 12:19:57 
Animaniac

Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
Yakkofan4! wrote:
Thanks! I got the idea from fan's complaining about Buttons getting beat up all the time. I realized that if Mindy had to chase Buttons, she'd realize what Buttons has to go through and stop wandering off.
What other ideas did you like?

Lion Around. The Lion King was a childhood favorite of mine.

Winter blunder-land. It sounds like a Grinch type of story.

Hoodwinked Slappy: Skippy's a cool little squirrel.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

PostPosted: Friday, April 15th, 2016 - 16:01:05 
Musical Score

Here are some more ideas.
The Little Mer-squirrel: Slappy parodies the Little Mermaid.
All's well that ends well: Buttons and Mindy fall down a well and try to get help.
Arrested Development: Mindy's mom gets arrested for child neglect leading Mindy to live with her aunt.
Tokyo Shmoes: In WW2, the Warners have to guard a Japaneese newsreel full of military secrets
Bury that film!: The Warners give a speech about Micheal Eisner's habit of film burying at Disney world.
Brain Freeze: Brain plans to bring back summer for Arendale to become their king.
Harness of Tomorrow: Mindy is given a kid proof lockable harness only for Mindy to try to unlock it.
Pigeon on the Roof 2: Sasha falls in love with a Regis phibin loving pigeon giving Pesto a choice between tradition and his sister's wants.
Slappy's Easter adventure: Slappy and Skippy travel back in time to experience Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection.
The Rise and Fall of Kids WB: The Warners discuss how Kids WB declined when they left.
Rita's Stuffed: A taxidermist gives Rita and runt a home unknowing that they will become stuffed animals
Double Trouble: The Warners meet a group of fans who dress and act like them with the fans annoying them.
Sioux Me: Pioneer walter tries to get a Native American Slappy off her land only for her to outwit him.
Write and Wrong: Amy Pohler and Tina Fay become the new Animanaics writers to the Warners annoyance.
Lights! Camera! Warners!: To boost ticket sales for Thumbelina, the Warners are forced to make a short to go with it.
Napoleon Blown apart: The Warners annoy Napoleon Bonaparte, inadvertently making him lose the war.

Last edited by Yakkofan4! on Friday, June 10th, 2016 - 14:09:32, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Friday, May 06th, 2016 - 14:10:25 
Musical Score

Here are some more ideas.
Invinca-Buttons: An invincibility potion from Acme labs ends up in Buttons' dog food, making him able to retrieve Mindy easier.
Gotta rule 'em all: Pinkychu and Brainchu rebell against their Pokemon trainers so their can form a Pokemon government.
Whap-whap-happy Slappy: A Nazi dog chases after Slappy but she use her mallet for defense.
Feminist fatale: A feminist fills in for Hello Nurse, but is offended by the Warner brothers' catcalling.
Amusement park: The Warners annoy a cruel amusement park owner who jacks up prices for his visitors.
Bad hair day: Katie Kaboom gets a bad haircut at the barber, but when her brother Tinker notices it, she goes on a rampage.
Civil Warners: The Warners help the Union delete the Conferderacy in the Civil war.
It's a Buttons life: A gaurdian angel shows Buttons what life would be like if he were never adopted by Mindy's mom.
Nurse to meet you: The Warners learn that Hello Nurse is actually a zany who thinks she's a nurse, leading them to get her back to normal.
Gender bent out of shape: A gypsy turns the Warner brothers into girls, to show them what they have to go through
Rushing around: Brain tries to broadcast the music of Rush Limbaugh all over the world to hypnotize them into letting him rule the world.
Bungle in the Jungle: Jungle girl Mindy chases after a monkey leading Buttons to try to save her.
Boo-rack Obama: Chicken boo disguises himself as Barack Obama.