Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - 13:33:46

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thursday, December 10th, 2009 - 18:50:00 
Offline
Animaniac
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, August 06th, 2009 - 05:45:53
Posts: 8045
Location: Georgia
Favorite Character(s): Fifi La Fume and Rita
A Guitar Hero contest would be nice. :P

_________________
I Image Fifi!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thursday, February 11th, 2010 - 12:08:01 
Offline
Toon
User avatar

Joined: Wednesday, February 10th, 2010 - 15:02:10
Posts: 2013
Favorite Character(s): Babs and Fifi
They would probely parody Spongebob if they were still making cartoons


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thursday, February 11th, 2010 - 22:48:14 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 - 11:22:34
Posts: 2959
Location: Acme Loo
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
TinytoonCrazy wrote:
They would probely parody Spongebob if they were still making cartoons


That might actually be pretty cool. In fact, they could parody all the more famous Nick toons, like Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Lab and so forth. They could just make a whole episode of it.

Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

Pinky: "Um... Why do you have that lab coat and really big glasses while I'm dressed like a ballerina?"

Brain: "My thoughts exactly, Pinky... for once."

_________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thursday, February 11th, 2010 - 23:58:41 
Offline
Background

Joined: Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 - 16:52:47
Posts: 418
Favorite Character(s): Plucky Duck
Framwinkle wrote:
TinytoonCrazy wrote:
They would probely parody Spongebob if they were still making cartoons


That might actually be pretty cool. In fact, they could parody all the more famous Nick toons, like Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Lab and so forth. They could just make a whole episode of it.

Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

Pinky: "Um... Why do you have that lab coat and really big glasses while I'm dressed like a ballerina?"

Brain: "My thoughts exactly, Pinky... for once."

Pinky Elmyra and the Brain could be a great Dexter's Lab.

Brain - Dexter

Pinky - some test subject/lab partner

Elmyra - Dee Dee


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Friday, February 12th, 2010 - 06:37:53 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 - 11:22:34
Posts: 2959
Location: Acme Loo
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
Louis6578 wrote:
Framwinkle wrote:
TinytoonCrazy wrote:
They would probely parody Spongebob if they were still making cartoons


That might actually be pretty cool. In fact, they could parody all the more famous Nick toons, like Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Lab and so forth. They could just make a whole episode of it.

Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

Pinky: "Um... Why do you have that lab coat and really big glasses while I'm dressed like a ballerina?"

Brain: "My thoughts exactly, Pinky... for once."

Pinky Elmyra and the Brain could be a great Dexter's Lab.

Brain - Dexter

Pinky - some test subject/lab partner

Elmyra - Dee Dee


Ah, yes! Elmyra! I forgot about her. She might fill that part pretty well. :)

_________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Monday, February 15th, 2010 - 22:34:46 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 - 11:22:34
Posts: 2959
Location: Acme Loo
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
It just occured to me that Animaniacs might be perfectly suited to a "Whose Line is it Anyway?" spoof. They'd just have to avoid all the sexual innuendo. ;)

_________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tuesday, February 16th, 2010 - 12:54:10 
Offline
Inked Cell
User avatar

Joined: Saturday, June 20th, 2009 - 19:14:13
Posts: 718
Location: So Cal
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
Framwinkle wrote:
It just occured to me that Animaniacs might be perfectly suited to a "Whose Line is it Anyway?" spoof. They'd just have to avoid all the sexual innuendo. ;)

somewhere in my room is a "Whose Word is it Anywhoo?" fanfic I wrote. ... not great... why I never shared it...

_________________
Watch this space for where you can see my latest work!
ImageWatch Wow Wow Wubbzy on Nick Jr 11pm!
Image[u]Watch Dan Vs on Hulu, iTunes, and Amazon[/size]
=================
================================================================
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Friday, June 25th, 2010 - 18:43:17 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 - 11:22:34
Posts: 2959
Location: Acme Loo
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
WakkoLuver39 wrote:
ya like Dot is Cinderella, Yakko & Wakko are the Stepsisters and Hello Nurse is Lady Tramae
Is THIS a Good idea?


Well, technically they'd be stepbrothers. ;) I think Slappy might do better as Dot's stepmother, and maybe Hello Nurse as the fairy godmother. Everything would be going well until Dot met the prince, who would turn out to be Michigan J. Frog.

Dot: "Um, wrong fairy tale, you hack writers! And I am NOT kissing him!"

;)

_________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, June 26th, 2010 - 09:13:29 
Offline
Musical Score
User avatar

Joined: Thursday, July 16th, 2009 - 18:28:15
Posts: 1023
Location: Boyertown, Pennsylvania, USA
Favorite Character(s): check my sig banners :-3
usual toon fight between the warners and Slappy

Parodies of everything seen on tv or movies or video games between 1995 to 2010 anything older accepted like Slappys version of the 1812 Overture ^__^

Star Trek's 2,6,10,11 but if it was cast by all or most of the Animaniacs charaters

all Star wars movies done the same way

if possible add characters from TTA more often ( i think theres been enough Elmyra cameo's to warrent it

Make fully animated versions of all 59 comics + the 2 special issues ( the Minerva Xena issue was Awesome ^o^)

Have the Warners or any other character deal with RL issues that plauge RL people everyday

make the TV rating between G to PG

_________________
Ebay page / store: http://myworld.ebay.com/capt.kaiser

I also Collect, Buy, Sell, Trade, Appraise, the Pokemon aka Pocket Monsters Trading Card Game :D
3DS Friendcode : 0731-4800-6817


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Saturday, June 26th, 2010 - 09:19:13 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 - 11:22:34
Posts: 2959
Location: Acme Loo
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
The-Kaiser wrote:
Make fully animated versions of all 59 comics + the 2 special issues ( the Minerva Xena issue was Awesome ^o^)


There's definitely some potential there. Some of the comics had pretty good stories and would be fun to see animated.

_________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sunday, June 27th, 2010 - 11:08:06 
Offline
Inked Cell
User avatar

Joined: Saturday, June 20th, 2009 - 19:14:13
Posts: 718
Location: So Cal
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
Framwinkle wrote:
The-Kaiser wrote:
Make fully animated versions of all 59 comics + the 2 special issues ( the Minerva Xena issue was Awesome ^o^)


There's definitely some potential there. Some of the comics had pretty good stories and would be fun to see animated.

I only remember (off the top of my head) 1 special issue being Emergency Preparedness day. I don't recall a Xena issue... do you have a pic?

_________________
Watch this space for where you can see my latest work!
ImageWatch Wow Wow Wubbzy on Nick Jr 11pm!
Image[u]Watch Dan Vs on Hulu, iTunes, and Amazon[/size]
=================
================================================================
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sunday, June 27th, 2010 - 12:51:53 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 - 11:22:34
Posts: 2959
Location: Acme Loo
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
pupspals wrote:
Framwinkle wrote:
The-Kaiser wrote:
Make fully animated versions of all 59 comics + the 2 special issues ( the Minerva Xena issue was Awesome ^o^)


There's definitely some potential there. Some of the comics had pretty good stories and would be fun to see animated.

I only remember (off the top of my head) 1 special issue being Emergency Preparedness day. I don't recall a Xena issue... do you have a pic?


Image

If that pic doesn't want to load, try this link.
http://item.ebay.com/310223605884

_________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Friday, August 13th, 2010 - 23:27:23 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sunday, October 19th, 2008 - 11:22:34
Posts: 2959
Location: Acme Loo
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
I'm not sure how well Little Mermaid would work as a parody. It might do better to have Slappy play Ariel, though, since her voice actor actually modled the part of Ariel. It would be funny to put Slappy in that role, too, just because it would be so ridiculous.

_________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand.
Image
http://www.framwinkle.com
Image
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Friday, August 13th, 2010 - 23:53:24 
Offline
Colored Cell
User avatar

Joined: Monday, July 26th, 2010 - 14:05:36
Posts: 833
Location: North Fort Myers, FL
Favorite Character(s): Bimbette Skunkette
Hmm, how about something that Skippy would do?

_________________
Matthew The Skunk or Matt for short

Some of my FAVORITE MLP:FiM characters Image Image Image

And some of my favorite characters Image
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sunday, August 15th, 2010 - 14:45:14 
Offline
Inked Cell
User avatar

Joined: Saturday, June 20th, 2009 - 19:14:13
Posts: 718
Location: So Cal
Favorite Character(s): Babs Bunny
i love the beauty & the beast parody. the music was perfect!

I agree that pokahontas was stupid.

I always thought Aladdin would work.

_________________
Watch this space for where you can see my latest work!
ImageWatch Wow Wow Wubbzy on Nick Jr 11pm!
Image[u]Watch Dan Vs on Hulu, iTunes, and Amazon[/size]
=================
================================================================
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Free Hit Counter
Forum hosting by ProphpBB | Software by phpBB | Report Abuse | Privacy