Acme Acres

Welcome Toonsters, to Acme Acres! Your place for all things Tiny Toon Adventures!
It is currently Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 - 14:52:35

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Puppet Rulers
PostPosted: Monday, September 03rd, 2012 - 23:07:50 
Musical Score

Favorite Character(s): Babs, Dot, Fifi, Gogo
This is in my top 2 favorite Pinky and the Brain episodes, along with Spellbound (I really don't know which I like more). One of the main reasons I like it is because of them coming back after a long hiatus, which reminds me of me in real life, where I rediscovered Animaniacs more than ten years after watching it as a kid. Also, there's just a cool feeling to this one that I can't really describe. I think it's just from them being shown in the '50s. Since they froze themselves for forty years, they knew they were coming out in the '90s, so I guess they knew what an awesome time it were going to be. I'm really surprised their plan didn't work in this one, though. They figured the kids, now adults, would have enough love for them that they would give them control of the world. I know if the Warners came back right now I would have no problem with them running the planet.

Post subject: Re: Puppet Rulers
PostPosted: Friday, September 07th, 2012 - 19:25:39 
Background

Favorite Character(s): Skippy Squirrel
I especially love how after forty years the adults are still wearing their Big Ears and Noodle Noggin clothes. :lol: